Options

The What did you dream about thread?

Comments

• Options
    DoohDahDoohDah Posts: 257
    Forum Member
    I have an awful lot of dreams about public toilets...
    having to use dirty ones,broken ones,ones with no door on etc.
    :eek: :o

I have similar dreams to this very often. There is always something wrong with each toilet or they have no doors or broken doors so people can see you.
  • Options
    HMOHMO Posts: 42,223
    Forum Member
    I once dreamt about some American girl.

Considering the way they talk, it's hard to listen to. :o
  • Options
    enudzioenudzio Posts: 2,932
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    for some reason , i had a few frozen items in a bag with me but instead of putting them in the freezer and decided to put them at the side of my bed , when i eventually decided to put them in the freezer , they had melted away.
  • Options
    jeffiner1892jeffiner1892 Posts: 14,326
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Last night I can't remember how my dream started but I think me and my brother were playing knock door run in people's yards but in one we actually escaped into a mansion to escape the vicious daschund guard dog and decided we'd rob the owner. Who also happened to be blind.

The last thing I remember before waking up was getting over the wall of the grounds and shouting back at the dog, "Haha no wonder people think you're stupid!"

Very odd.
  • Options
    Phoenix LazarusPhoenix Lazarus Posts: 17,306
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Had a very weird dream last night. It involved a mentally unbalanced relative of comedian Harry Hill massacring several members of the comic's family-although he himself was not killed.

I woke up at just after five in the morning from this dream. I was both warm and thirsty, which I have found seem to filter through to my subconscious and give me more vivid dreams while sleeping. The fact that there was some music distantly audible from a neighbouring flat was also providing a stimulus of the type that might have disturbed my subconscious while I slept.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 112
    Forum Member
    Last night I dreamt that gold plated ceramic sheep were chasing me through a library wanting to kill me. Very strange.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    had a dream i was waiting for the bus but i didnt have any money to pay for it so i had to run back to my house to get the money but half way through the run , i found a £5 in my bag.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 4,391
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I was at work, working.:mad:
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 7,888
    Forum Member
    I had a dream that the Tardis crushed my bike and I got really annoyed and my friend had to make me tea.

I don't even have a bike.
  • Options
    21stCenturyBoy21stCenturyBoy Posts: 44,506
    Forum Member
    A very, very morbid dream.

Jennifer Saunders had died and left half a series of Ab Fab unfinished and I was drafted in to write the last 3 episodes. I remember feeling really guilty because my big break had come solely because she was dead.

Happy to say she's alive and well!
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 22,127
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I dreamt about a guy from work last night!! :o:o

i've done this recently :o but it wasn't about me & him, he was with someone else in my house and i shouted at them then the house flooded :o:o
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 9,720
    Forum Member
    Quite a strange one last night. Going with two friends to identify a body. I preferred to stand outside in the corridor and look at the body from far away, but Bruce Willis, who was the mortician, said no, you have to be inside the ID room or it doesn't count. Upon refusing to move an inch closer, he shouted at me to get out of the hospital, which I thought was a bit uncalled for. :( I really liked him in Die Hard 2. Not a fan anymore though.

The one after that was a sex dream. That was good.
  • Options
    Fibromite59Fibromite59 Posts: 22,518
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Last night I dreamed that I found a poor little wet and bedraggled black kitten pathetically cringing by our back door. My son and I bought it in, dried it with a towel and gave it some warm milk which it lapped up hungrily.

I turned away for a few minutes and when I looked back, the kitten was sitting up at the table doing a child's jigsaw with no problem, it's little paws were sorting out the pieces and putting the puzzle together with ease. My son went and got a complicated jig-saw out and the kitten also did that one very easily.

We were discussing this and saying that the kitten would be famous on TV and might even win Britain's Got Talent, when I woke up.
  • Options
    kitty86kitty86 Posts: 7,034
    Forum Member
    I had an awful dream a few nights ago.

I was sitting at a really large long banquet table with loads of people, like a dinner party. I couldn't see the other guests but I knew they were there, I was eating and all of a sudden I accidentlt scraped my plate and all conversation stopped and everybody turned to stare at me, I kept my head down and didn't look up but I could sense everyone watching me. Then they all started to scrape their plates loudly and continously - just writing this is setting my teeth on edge - it was horrible!

Thankfully I woke up quite quickly.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,162
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Last night Britney was getting frisky with me and I kept turning her down ..seriously ... she kept trying to take me upstairs and i kept sating no we dont live here ...weird

it was followed by a recuring one where Im going into Big Brother ... ,,,aybe I am and no ones told me yet
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    had a dream i got an apprenticeship and had to move to Bradford for it.
  • Options
    LykkieLiLykkieLi Posts: 6,644
    Forum Member
    tothegrand wrote: »
    I was at work, working.:mad:

Brilliant ! :D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    had a dream i was Brian of Family Guy and i was on a bus and some woman had cakes and she asked me to take a piece and review it for her.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    had a dream Derby were playing away at Oldham which was on Sky for some reason but basically Derby didnt bring that many fans to the ground so what the manager did was cover the empty seats up with banners to make it less bad.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 22,127
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    had a dream last night that i was still at school and we went on a coach trip to Skegness.. Mark Wright was the driver :confused:. i kept getting my iPhone pass code wrong and where it usually says try again in 5 minutes mine said locked until August sync with iTunes weird.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    it was a very Simpsons related dream last night , basically a lot of the characters on that show were held hostage in a cave by some dolphins and Homer had to save them but then he ended up being held hostage by the dolphins , it then emerged the dophins held them to get to Homer.

also Professor Frink had invented something new but there was a debate whether he was standing below the right sign i think it was either west or east something.
  • Options
    SexSex Posts: 44,161
    Forum Member
    I had a dream about a snake :D I blame sallie :p

Sssssssssssssssssssssssssss
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 53,142
    Forum Member
    Had this weird dream about someone i know and was having an affair with lol..they bought me a new mobile phone to send each other messages with and he slipped a note inside the box telling me to play the Sailor in a play :D( think it was so we could see each other lol) Was odd
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    had a dream where Demba Ba for some reason was on front of the daily mirror and also there was a sub story about Cisse on there too , dont know what the storys were.

also i looked at the sports section and it said Swansea 0-2 Bolton but looking at the pictures it wasnt the Liberty Stadium the game was played at and Danny Guthrie scored for us (he hasnt played for Bolton in 5 years now)

also remember running home in the rain as quickly as i could.
  • Options
    sodavlacsodavlac Posts: 10,607
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Dreamt I was insisting to somebody that there was no such thing as ghosts. I then walked up the stairs and as I got towards the top, looked over the bannister on the landing into one of the bedrooms. There stood my dog (not a ghost because she's not dead), standing up on her back paws, only she'd grown and was about 7 feet tall.