Options

Phar lap

adamlee19adamlee19 Posts: 632
Forum Member
✭✭
Does anyone remember this film. I thought it was so under rated. Really liked the story between a young man having faith in a horse when no one else does. Plus this is a true story aswel.

Comments

• Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 46
    Forum Member
    Yes i love this film; waiting for it to come out on DVD, if ever. Very emotional film, gulp.
  • Options
    gemma-the-huskygemma-the-husky Posts: 18,116
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Not seen the film, but i know phar lap was an outstanding racehorse forced to carry ever increasing weight burdens
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    colin23 wrote: »
    Yes i love this film; waiting for it to come out on DVD, if ever. Very emotional film, gulp.

Hey Phar lap is on DVD. Sadley I think u need a multi region DVD player for it to work. But its also on you tube aswell.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 472
    Forum Member
    for people that have not seen it the film is on youtube , its a very good watch if you like horseracing

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nJG3ho_z2zM
  • Options
    yaristamanyaristaman Posts: 1,844
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Never seen the film but the trailer seemed to be on every single tape that I rented in the late 80's!!!
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    shades1 wrote: »
    for people that have not seen it the film is on youtube , its a very good watch if you like horseracing

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nJG3ho_z2zM

Be advised The ending starts at the beigining. So best to try and move it to 6 minutes. Then when the final race is over go straight back to the start.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 46
    Forum Member
    adamlee19 wrote: »
    Hey Phar lap is on DVD. Sadley I think u need a multi region DVD player for it to work. But its also on you tube aswell.

Hi thanks for this. I note its Region 4; I have a multi-region player so will think about buying this. Preferably I would like it to come out here or in the US and be a bit cheaper (its $24.99 in Amazon.com)