The Vampire Diaries season 4 US Pace (spoilers in tags)

Comments

• Chris2387Chris2387 Posts: 105
    Forum Member
    Anyone see the promo stills for this weeks new episode? All I could say is wooaah Klaus :o

http://postimage.org/gallery/cr6401wa/
  • JaymaJayma Posts: 6,418
    Forum Member
    Chris2387 wrote: »
    Anyone see the promo stills for this weeks new episode? All I could say is wooaah Klaus :o

http://postimage.org/gallery/cr6401wa/

And all I can say is:
    Whoop, whoop - Elijah's back!!!!

:D:D:D
  • JCRJCR Posts: 24,009
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    4.18 is a great episode, although the Klaus/Caroline stuff is clearly heavily influenced by Buffy season 7.

It's now off air till April 18th. :cry:
  • JustArunJustArun Posts: 8,941
    Forum Member
    I loved the Katherine/ Elijah scenes, they are absolutely great together. This just gives me hope that Katherine will be seen in The Originals too.

Elena, I like her, I prefer this Elena to the old one. Two weeks hiatus...gives me enough time to catch up on work and go crazy with revision for the exams...:cry:
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 790
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    ELIJAH is back!!! :o I adore him so much...if I was Elena in that particular scene. :o:D

Loved all the Elijah scenes especially the end and the Klaroline scenes which were so adorable. Klaus smiling at the end was super cute. I'm sensing a Klaroline connection next ep. :D The originals were the best thing about this ep.

Wow Elena is almost unrecognisable as a vampire.

I'm so happy that Elijah is back...2 weeks hiatus!! :mad:
  • Amanda_RaymondAmanda_Raymond Posts: 2,294
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Not sure Elena will ever go back to human after last night's episode, not sure she could deal with what she did last night
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 5,914
    Forum Member
    This series is getting a little boring, the cure ,the off humanity switch.Elena/Damon hasnt been explored enough.Some people waited three series for the Delena episodes and they were let down by the sire bond scenario.They had a lot of direction to take this series and yet its quite piste poor. Elijah is back,whoop,whoop hottie.I reckon Elena might have been in coma this series and suddenly wakes up or that will be the story the Salvatore's brothers will make her believe if Elena has cure.
  • Joel's dadJoel's dad Posts: 4,886
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I liked the latest episode, very touching scenes with bonnie and Jeremy.

Stelena dancing was cringy.

Tyler and klaus seeing each other, I liked because I felt Tyler was in a very dangerous situation, and was worried for Tyler, something I never feel for any of the other characters because let's face it none of the cast are dying of are they.

Even if they do, Silas will end up resurrecting them no doubt..

]
    so who do we think will be back?

All supernaturals or just a few?

Alaric will be back

Jeremy will be back,

I could see Lexi coming back (I hope)

Jenna??

Vicky

I can also see someone like Damon dying or Caroline in the final episode to be resurrected right at the last minute.

One thing is for sure, I don't think we will find out who exactly is rezzed until the premiere of season 5 we will be left wondering
  • Miss HavershamMiss Haversham Posts: 877
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Love, love, love bitchy Elena, she is far more interesting without her humanity, rather than her constant flip flopping between the brothers

I love that she is pissing everybody off and I reckon she could probably take on Katherine and win!
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 22,127
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    anyone watched the latest ep pilot for The Originals?
  • Blossom85Blossom85 Posts: 1,710
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Bex. wrote: »
    anyone watched the latest ep pilot for The Originals?

Yeah, I saw it this morning. It was good but I wasn't really 'wowed' by it, so I don't think I will be tuning in to watch the spin-off even though I do like Klaus, Elijah and Rebekah.
  • alias aliasalias alias Posts: 8,824
    Forum Member
    Well if Rebekah is in it as well then i will have to watch.

I wasn't blown away but it was an ok pilot.
  • JustArunJustArun Posts: 8,941
    Forum Member
    I absolutely adore Rebekah, and I hope we get flashbacks with her and Tatia in The Originals. :)
  • KarisKaris Posts: 6,380
    Forum Member
    Joel's dad wrote: »
    Even if they do, Silas will end up resurrecting them no doubt..

I want them all to come back! :)
    But I'd not be surprised if Elena doesn't die and is resurrected by Silas...That's more in-keeping with the books, at least.
  • Flash525Flash525 Posts: 8,862
    Forum Member
    I'm 50/50 on the green light for the Originals.

On the plus, it's another show about vampires and werewolves with some great cast-leads.

Not so much on the plus; we're going to lose three (four if you include Hayley) characters from TVD and they're going to have to write them out fairly good; there needs to be a genuine reason why the whole family has up and left for New Orleans, especially with all these dead folk supposedly coming back. If that happens, Klaus will have a lot more to deal with than he might think.

There's also the chance that continuity will go out the window too. As with many shows that have a spin off, something will happen in one of them that wasn't possible with the other ~ but it's never explained why.

I'd also suspect that, either TVD will be prematurely cancelled (season 5 or 6 at this stage) or the Originals wont make it past a first season. Even though it's some time away yet, they'd have been better finishing one show and then starting another. Few shows based on the same setting (at least those that I've watched) haven't done well together in synchronization.

I think, to watch this, I'm going to have to watch it as a new show, completely unrelated to TVD. Inconsistencies and Continuity will be a b*tch, I promise you.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 5,914
    Forum Member
    Flash525 wrote: »

On the plus, it's another show about vampires and werewolves with some great cast-leads.

Not so much on the plus; we're going to lose three (four if you include Hayley) characters from TVD and they're going to have to write them out fairly good; there needs to be a genuine reason why the whole family has up and left for New Orleans, especially with all these dead folk supposedly coming back. If that happens, Klaus will have a lot more to deal with than he might think.

There's also the chance that continuity will go out the window too. As with many shows that have a spin off, something will happen in one of them that wasn't possible with the other ~ but it's never explained why.

I'd also suspect that, either TVD will be prematurely cancelled (season 5 or 6 at this stage) or the Originals wont make it past a first season. Even though it's some time away yet, they'd have been better finishing one show and then starting another. Few shows based on the same setting (at least those that I've watched) haven't done well together in synchronization.

I think, to watch this, I'm going to have to watch it as a new show, completely unrelated to TVD. Inconsistencies and Continuity will be a b*tch, I promise you.

Season 5 has already been picked up ,I think that they have done the spin off now has season 6 will be the last of Tvd .Ian and Stefan could end up of in the spinoff has they have connections to Klaus.I think also Elena/Katherine will pop up too.The(main) characters in Tvd signed 5year contracts to the Tvd series according to twitter. My theory is the originals could run for five years giving some actors/actress's chance of longer employment with the franchise.Also the characters can dip in and out to explore other ventures. The dead coming back to life could be the way off certain characters being ousted out of Mystic fall.
  • Joel's dadJoel's dad Posts: 4,886
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Karis wrote: »
    I want them all to come back! :)
    But I'd not be surprised if Elena doesn't die and is resurrected by Silas...That's more in-keeping with the books, at least.
    would she come back as human?
  • PandakooPandakoo Posts: 5,414
    Forum Member
    How anybody can say they like the new Elena is just beyond me! She has got to be the most irritating and annoying character ever on TV. I used to love her, but i just can't stand her as this 'bitchy' vampire. She is horrible and it's horrible to watch.

I'm such a huge fan on the show, but i have HATED this season. It just doesn't work with her as a vampire, she is so unlikeable and you just can't root for her like you could in earlier seasons. I hate how all the characters seem to be leaving or getting killed off and with the originals starting to, thats even more! I really hope this show picks up next season, because it's just been dire this season.
  • nats18nats18 Posts: 8,141
    Forum Member
    Flash525 wrote: »

I kinda agree with you though the problem they have with it being a vampire show is the ageing thing. If say TVD ran for 10 series then the Originals started after that they'd likely need a year to set it up and filmed to go to air. Klaus/Elijah/Rebekah wouldn't look right. Make-ups good but not that good so they have to run it like this imo
    Forum Member
    Joel's dad wrote: »
    would she come back as human?
    She comes back as a sort of super-powered angel whose blood is irresistible to vampires (a la Sookie Stackhouse). Then when she finally dies, she comes back (again) as a pure human...
  • mrmattybeckmrmattybeck Posts: 1,697
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I've nearly gave up on this season what has happened luved the first 3 I hope it picks up and improves for series 5 or I may give up hate the new Eleanor as well:(
    Forum Member
    The writers know full well what's gone wrong this season and it looks like they're (literally) going to wave a magic wand to set things right for S5. We can all only hope as it has totally lost its way this year!
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 163
    Forum Member
    Not sure if it's a good think Elena has her humanity switch back on.

Could have put money on it being down to Matt.

PS. Still awesome. Elena Vs. Katherine.
    Forum Member
    Not sure if it's a good think Elena has her humanity switch back on.

Well done, thanks SO MUCH for bothering to put that in spoiler tags. So very considerate.