Options

Big Brother's Little Court

Comments

• Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 783
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Mardymoo wrote: »
    You are condoning DV, by standing firm and making excuses for why Josie was violent to at least 2 men in her life.

i am not my first husband was abusive but it happened 35yrs ago so what is the use of dredging it up yes i have to say i know exactly how it feels.i am standing firm as a lot of peolpe seem to love'enjoy'revel in pulling her to pieces its been 2yrs give it a rest .
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    sueloujo wrote: »
    Nobody can MAKE you have an abortion. And violence is not to be condoned as a way of revenge in any circumstance.

yes they can make you if you love them and want the relationship she was only 20 fgs.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 7,918
    Forum Member
    trixie54 wrote: »
    and that was the reason he no longer had the control his name wasn't included cause no-one liked him.

He didnt want the control, he fulfilled his obligations and run soon as he had.
    If he sold every single detail of his life in every single magazine week in and week out he would be as popular as Josie, all Josie has to sell now is weight loss,the relationship sell part of her sell outs did a bunk and the plumber fella just doesnt cut it, hence why its just a core group who tweet her gushy love you forever crapola.
    Crabby left it all and rarely tweets but when he does twitter lights up so as much has you would like it that nobody likes him you are sadly wrong it appears
  • Options
    augusta92augusta92 Posts: 8,677
    Forum Member
    my god i suffered domestic abuse so as i said i do not condone it but as he did nothing as it happened years ago he didn't do anything about it you need to ask him why not?
    sueloujo wrote: »
    Nobody can MAKE you have an abortion. And violence is not to be condoned as a way of revenge in any circumstance.

I completely agree....Violence should never be condoned especially Domestic Violence.

don't get me started on that rat who left and she was left to sort everything out what a man.

Somehow....looking at TSAJ, I think John left because he had to, because he was depressed and unhappy..t maybe it is stronger to admit that something isnt working and to leave, instead of just putting up with something you dont like , or dont want to be part of any more....?

It cant have been easy for Josie to cope with...I do agree...but ...she must have been part of the problem and it wasnt exactly a really long standing or serious relationship .......
  • Options
    Forum Member
    yes they can make you if you love them and want the relationship she was only 20 fgs.

Why would she want to keep a relationship with a man who cheated numerous times ? could it be because his money was worth more than self respect and the life of her unborn child ?
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Exactly.
    Also he apparently cheated on her for years, but it seems he had money (and we all know how Josie likes her dosh) and took her on exotic holidays, and so the cheating didnt bother her as much as losing her sugar daddy would

omg i can't believe how much venom you have for a women who has done nothing to you it seems strange to me.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    i am not my first husband was abusive but it happened 35yrs ago so what is the use of dredging it up yes i have to say i know exactly how it feels.i am standing firm as a lot of peolpe seem to love'enjoy'revel in pulling her to pieces its been 2yrs give it a rest .

If you know what DV is then you would know that the only standing firm there is to do is to condemn it.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    omg i can't believe how much venom you have for a women who has done nothing to you it seems strange to me.

i am stating facts not venom.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    If he sold every single detail of his life in every single magazine week in and week out he would be as popular as Josie, all Josie has to sell now is weight loss,the relationship sell part of her sell outs did a bunk and the plumber fella just doesnt cut it, hence why its just a core group who tweet her gushy love you forever crapola.
    Crabby left it all and rarely tweets but when he does twitter lights up so as much has you would like it that nobody likes him you are sadly wrong it appears
    him and jonno are obsessed with josie they stalk her tl he only tweets mostly about jose its 8mnths and nothing he loves his followers not.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    and that was the reason he no longer had the control his name wasn't included cause no-one liked him.

I was going to mention ..that a fake footie shirt that wasnt even owned by John made much more money for the poor little dog, than any of the rest of Josie's ebay items put together....

If you think that no one likes John, then I think you are totally wrong.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    augusta92 wrote: »
    I completely agree....Violence should never be condoned especially Domestic Violence.

Somehow....looking at TSAJ, I think John left because he had to, because he was depressed and unhappy..t maybe it is stronger to admit that something isnt working and to leave, instead of just putting up with something you dont like , or dont want to be part of any more....?

It cant have been easy for Josie to cope with...I do agree...but ...she must have been part of the problem and it wasnt exactly a really long standing or serious relationship .......
    yes i agree he was free to leave i know that but the way he said he would be back in 6 weeks but took everything with him he knew at the airport he wasn't coming back.that is what i didn't like .
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0
    Forum Member
    him and jonno are obsessed with josie they stalk her tl he only tweets mostly about jose its 8mnths and nothing he loves his followers not.

John James or jonno are not responsible for Josie's actions. She is.

I am actually wondering if this is just a pi** take:confused:
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    i am stating facts not venom.
    you think that i call it a strange venom you revel in it.
  • Options
    annemarie1066annemarie1066 Posts: 13,838
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I thought I was over commenting on JG but the recent articles and defences used to justify support leave me flabbergasted.
    In my view there is no adult on this earth entitled to unconditional support however they behave and I would apply this to my own grown up kids, if they behaved badly I could not support that behaviour. The notion that you worship someone you have seen on the TV so much that you ignore anything written that might be defamatory even if the person is quoted, that you ignore/excuse acts that you know to be criminal on the basis that something else might have prompted them, just baffles me.
    I believed that Josie was who she pretended to be for a few short months. I stopped believing it when she published her first article. I have never had any problems admitting I was wrong.

Misjudging someone was a minor error, continuing to support her against all evidence to the contrary would have made me rather more misguided.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    augusta92 wrote: »
    I was going to mention ..that a fake footie shirt that wasnt even owned by John made much more money for the poor little dog, than any of the rest of Josie's ebay items put together....

If you think that no one likes John, then I think you are totally wrong.

i meant production staff i no you lot seem obsessed with john.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    I thought I was over commenting on JG but the recent articles and defences used to justify support leave me flabbergasted.
    In my view there is no adult on this earth entitled to unconditional support however they behave and I would apply this to my own grown up kids, if they behaved badly I could not support that behaviour. The notion that you worship someone you have seen on the TV so much that you ignore anything written that might be defamatory even if the person is quoted, that you ignore/excuse acts that you know to be criminal on the basis that something else might have prompted them, just baffles me.
    I believed that Josie was who she pretended to be for a few short months. I stopped believing it when she published her first article. I have never had any problems admitting I was wrong.

Misjudging someone was a minor error, continuing to support her against all evidence to the contrary would have made me rather more misguided.

annemarie how are you........huge hugs..........I havent seen you around for years...!!!!
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Deeferone wrote: »
    John James or jonno are not responsible for Josie's actions. She is.

I am actually wondering if this is just a pi** take:confused:

i think stalking her tl is a piss take which leaves me very confused she is not the devil you know.
  • Options
    fjiffjif Posts: 1,613
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    i don't condone dv but i will stand firm while people pull her to pieces as far as i can see because they love doing it.that is the reason.

Despite your protestations to the contrary, you obviously do condone DV. You are sitting there trying to come up with reasons trying to justify why Josie was violent. For the record, there is never ever a justifiable reason to physically hurt someone, unless of course you were being attacked. If the relationship has broken down, for whatever reason, then get out, don't resort to violence.

Does time passed really matter when we are talking about DV? Surely that goes to the heart of the person's character and you are defending her because it didn't happen yesterday.
  • Options
    georgyporgygeorgyporgy Posts: 5,680
    Forum Member
    yes i agree he was free to leave i know that but the way he said he would be back in 6 weeks but took everything with him he knew at the airport he wasn't coming back.that is what i didn't like .

he said he would be back

IF she wasn't a bitch

i wouldn't of left my stuff either
    she does seem a little vindictive and vengeful ;)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

I DO NOT AGREE WITH ALL THINGS JOSIE DOES BUT IT IS NOT MY PLCE TO TELL HER HOW TO LIVE HER LIVE I SUPPORT JOSE AS SO MANY PEOPLE PULL HER TO PIECES IT CAN ONLY BE BECAUSE THEY LOVE TO HATE HER.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    i meant production staff i no you lot seem obsessed with john.

Well if you are saying even the production staff of TSAJ didnt like John then there is even less of a reason to stay..!!!

But .. can I ask you .if you think they didnt like him at all....why did they end up giving him such a sympathetic edit?

The whole thing about Josies official bday party , with John buying an expensive present and Josie turning her nose up at it, was filmed totally from Johns point of view, to make him look sweet and Josie look unkind for not wanting it....
  • Options
    Forum Member
    i think stalking her tl is a piss take which leaves me very confused she is not the devil you know.

Why do you keep trying to put words into our mouths - noone on here as ever compared Josie to the Devil - what a very strange thing to say - even stranger to think it.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    fjif wrote: »
    Despite your protestations to the contrary, you Obviously do condone DV. You are sitting there trying to come up with reasons trying to justify why Josie was violent. For the record, there is never ever a justifiable reason to physically hurt someone, unless of course you were being attacked. If the relationship has broken down, for whatever reason, then get out, don't resort to violence.

Does time passed really matter when we are talking about DV? Surely that goes to the heart of the person's character and you are defending her because it didn't happen yesterday.

no i'm not people eventually can't take anymore and snap.
  • Options
    georgyporgygeorgyporgy Posts: 5,680
    Forum Member

well said x :D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    I DO NOT AGREE WITH ALL THINGS JOSIE DOES BUT IT IS NOT MY PLCE TO TELL HER HOW TO LIVE HER LIVE I SUPPORT JOSE AS SO MANY PEOPLE PULL HER TO PIECES IT CAN ONLY BE BECAUSE THEY LOVE TO HATE HER.

Its never been about hating her. It as always been about discussing her words - her behaviour.