NCIS Season 10 Channel 5

[Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 46
Forum Member
Hi, does anyone know when Channel 5 are airing season 10 please?

Comments

• BigOrangeBigOrange Posts: 59,672
    Forum Member
    Hi Colin.

Season 10 of NCIS begins Wednesday 5th February at 9pm on Channel 5.

Hope this helps.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 46
    Forum Member
    Brilliant! Many thanks.
  • katiekatie Posts: 1,838
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Dancc wrote: »
    Hi Colin.

Season 10 of NCIS begins Wednesday 5th February at 9pm on Channel 5.

Hope this helps.

Thanks for the info. Can't wait. :) Yippee - more McGee :blush:

Currently watching season 8 from the season 1-8 box set and will then buy season 9 but season 10 isn't yet available to buy on DVD (unless paying £62 for a region 2 import) so I will watch season 10 on C5 - or at least record the series and watch them as soon as finished with 8 and 9 (averaging watching 3 episodes per night - started on season 1 on New Year's Eve :D).
  • GodAtumGodAtum Posts: 552
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    They showed the wrong ep! was "The Namesake" (ep 5) not "Lost at Sea" (ep 4)
  • Fee77Fee77 Posts: 3,897
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    GodAtum wrote: »
    They showed the wrong ep! was "The Namesake" (ep 5) not "Lost at Sea" (ep 4)

I did wonder about that. Saw on the Channel 5 facebook page something about a crashed helicopter, and thought where is the helicopter meant to be?!

I hope they aren't going to show them in the wrong order.
  • catsittercatsitter Posts: 4,232
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I wonder if they showed The Namesake as soon as they could as a tribute to Ralph Waite. It didn't seem to make any difference swopping those two episodes around but would have been confusing it they had shown The Namesake even earlier, because of Ducky's return to work.

Anyway, what I came on here to say was, I'm annoyed to see that next week's episode is going to be on at 10 p.m. (with Castle then moving to 11 p.m.) to make way for some programme about "Britain's Crime Capitals" (doesn't help that I suspect that my home city will be one of them!). Does anyone know whether this is a one-off schedule change, or permanent, please? It's really going to mess up our household's tv watching if permanent!
  • Durham ViperDurham Viper Posts: 567
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    catsitter wrote: »
    Anyway, what I came on here to say was, I'm annoyed to see that next week's episode is going to be on at 10 p.m. (with Castle then moving to 11 p.m.) to make way for some programme about "Britain's Crime Capitals" (doesn't help that I suspect that my home city will be one of them!). Does anyone know whether this is a one-off schedule change, or permanent, please? It's really going to mess up our household's tv watching if permanent!

Checking on Digiguide, it seems to be just next week all programs are pushed back one hour because Channel 5 have a programme each night with some sort of law & order theme. Things are back to normal the following week.
  • catsittercatsitter Posts: 4,232
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Phew, that's a relief. Thanks.
  • davidsevendavidseven Posts: 3,336
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    OK. I used to enjoy NCIS on the whole, but one thing that bugs me and has stopped me watching is the continuing soft focus malarky. Is it due to the contract actors ageing or getting too fat in the face?
    It really has become a joke, and I would love to know the reasons why when the rest of the World wants HiDef TV some scenes of this series are shot like a 1940's b&w film through a piece of gauze or a smear of vaseline on the lens to protect the actresses crows feet!
  • TheTruth1983TheTruth1983 Posts: 13,462
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I hear there are plans for another spin off based in New Orleans.

All I will say is that I rather enjoyed the backdoor pilot in the latest NCIS season.
  • ricinusricinus Posts: 278
    Forum Member
    I've just spotted this is on again tonight. I don't find it good it enough to justify it being on twice a week. My recordings will soon back up and I'll give up watching.