Who has been using Brendan's music?

sueh21sueh21 Posts: 2,565
Forum Member
✭✭✭
Just wondering, Zoe Cole tweeted on the 25th January
"I do wish when SCD pro's or ex pro's choreo their tours they would look at what music existing tours already use. Silly all using the same"

Anyone know who she is referring to?

Comments

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 4,430
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    No one seems to know for definite, but it's discussed a little bit on pg 2 of this thread:

http://forums.digitalspy.co.uk/showthread.php?t=1922340&page=2
  • Dilly 1Dilly 1 Posts: 39,906
    Forum Member
    I doubt very much whichever piece of music Zoe was referring to, that it was actually Brendan's to begin with, lol.:p
    Also with so many of the pros/SCD tours all being at practically the same time of year, how does Zoe know that Brendan arranged his music first? Both him and Anton have tours the same time as the SCD live tour, with V&F and K&P following shortly afterwards, so who is to say who chose their music first. :confused:

I thought it was a silly thing for her to have said as really only a handful of people will go to two or more of these shows so I don't think it really matters how many of them choose the same piece of music. I'm sure that there have been plenty of times where one of the pros has had the same music in their show that one of the others had already used before.