The twist is amazing because....

Sifter22Sifter22 Posts: 12,057
Forum Member
✭✭
Lovely Kimberly is safe :cool: Also we get to see if Ashleigh is all mouth or not and would be good to see if they argue on who to save. This is the time for the girls to get wild! Plus it would've been horrible if 4 or 5 women ended up going in a row...

Comments

• prometheusdebprometheusdeb Posts: 1,773
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    What's amazing is that it looks like there may not be a single normal set of nominations for the entire series. The diary room is now just a recording booth for people to go in and leave messages for all the other housemates to watch a few days later.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 4,387
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I think one reason they did the twist was because they lost three girls and wanted to make sure they didn't lose 4 in a row which would create more of an imbalance in the huse.
  • digichantdigichant Posts: 3,519
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I still can't understand what people like about Kimberly, or what makes her 'lovely'.

All I ever see her do is roll her eyes and pull odd faces. She also seems completely incapable of finishing a sentence.
  • Jimbob91Jimbob91 Posts: 679
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    The diary room is now just a recording booth for people to go in and leave messages for all the other housemates to watch a few days later.

Agreed, was thinking about this earlier and whether it affects what the housemates are willing to divulge in there now. If any of them had half a brain they'd keep quiet and not give the producers any ammunition. It's a shame really given that the diary room is meant to be 'private', but this twist and others like it often tend to make a mockery of that notion.
  • threecheesesthreecheeses Posts: 23,936
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Seems to be more about stopping Ash from going next week than anything else :(
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 949
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Don't like it at all. I love watching the nominations. :(

And have they given up on the public voting for the PHM now then? So it's basically just a new way for BB to do whatever they like.
  • Underground manUnderground man Posts: 493
    Forum Member
    Sifter22 wrote: »
    Lovely Kimberly is safe :cool:.

The cold, calculating, sly, manipulative Kim?
  • prometheusdebprometheusdeb Posts: 1,773
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    redex wrote: »
    I think one reason they did the twist was because they lost three girls and wanted to make sure they didn't lose 4 in a row which would create more of an imbalance in the huse.

I'm pretty sure they've lost four girls in a row in the past. More likely they're just running out of ideas for ways of electing the PH. Can't wait to see what kind of ridiculous methods they're coming up with by week 7 or 8.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 10,188
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Why couldn't they just stop women from voting for a week?
  • Underground manUnderground man Posts: 493
    Forum Member
    Boofie wrote: »
    Don't like it at all. I love watching the nominations. :(

And have they given up on the public voting for the PHM now then? So it's basically just a new way for BB to do whatever they like.

Well, most likely thing that was going to happen next was Jale, Ashleigh, Danielle and probably Matthew or Christopher up for eviction, so what's the problem?
  • zolugzolug Posts: 2,650
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Is there a muse loose in the huse. Yes it's Helen.
  • threecheesesthreecheeses Posts: 23,936
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I'm pretty sure they've lost four girls in a row in the past. More likely they're just running out of ideas for ways of electing the PH. Can't wait to see what kind of ridiculous methods they're coming up with by week 7 or 8.

BB " can someone come to the DR

..oh Christopher here are some batteries,

can someone come to the DR

...oh Danielle can you ask them to keep the noise down in the garden please

can someone come to the DR

(finally) Helen, for coming to the DR you are the new PHM
  • Sifter22Sifter22 Posts: 12,057
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    The cold, calculating, sly, manipulative Kim?

In your opinion. You just don't 'get' her. Once it clicks you will be enlightened.
  • BROXI BEARBROXI BEAR Posts: 9,279
    Forum Member
    digichant wrote: »
    I still can't understand what people like about Kimberly, or what makes her 'lovely'.

All I ever see her do is roll her eyes and pull odd faces. She also seems completely incapable of finishing a sentence.

That is all her best bits will be. She has zero personality.
  • BlueStreakBlueStreak Posts: 11,145
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    digichant wrote: »

I have to agree with you there.

I don't think I've ever heard her finish a sentence. She just says a few incoherent words, pulls a face and that's it.

:)
  • An ThropologistAn Thropologist Posts: 39,854
    Forum Member
    What's amazing is that it looks like there may not be a single normal set of nominations for the entire series. The diary room is now just a recording booth for people to go in and leave messages for all the other housemates to watch a few days later.

LOL :D You have a point there.
  • od hominemod hominem Posts: 8,593
    Forum Member

Are YOU Scottish? :D
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 4,387
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    zolug wrote: »
    Is there a muse loose in the huse. Yes it's Helen.

Nut my fault, bloom this stupid touchscreen keybard, with tree able auto correctly.
  • Sifter22Sifter22 Posts: 12,057
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    BlueStreak wrote: »
    I have to agree with you there.

I don't think I've ever heard her finish a sentence. She just says a few incoherent words, pulls a face and that's it.

:)

Because if you notice they're all so up themselves they constantly interrupt her.