Pretty Little Liars Season 3(US Pace)(Spoilers In Tags)

Comments

• threecheesesthreecheeses Posts: 23,936
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Was there any relevance to Mona looking at the visitors badge in the bin, is she going to escape after some self harm?

What's going on with Spencer's mum suddenly defending Garrett and him not talking to Spencer now?:confused:

Why did Jenna drive Emily to the grave, is she under someone else's orders?

Seem so many mixed up in it all still.

Anyone know if this is the final season?:)
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 482
    Forum Member
    Thought S2 was a bit hit & miss and I really didn't like the way they handled the finale but I'm back on board now, really enjoyed the recent episode and there's a lot of questions I want answers to.
    Anyone know if this is the final season?:)

I wouldn't expect it to be, it's the biggest hit on the channel it airs on and the internet buzz around the show seems HUGE so they won't want to end it yet.
  • hurrikane313hurrikane313 Posts: 2,265
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    randomlise wrote: »
    I know exactly what you mean.

In terms of the 1st ep, I can kinda believe that Emily somehow did all that without remembering, but I'm having trouble accepting that 'A' walked into Spencer's house and called Emily from Spencers phone so easily. Seriously, why would the girls leave the door unlocked? And surely by now they would learn to put a PIN code on their phones!!

Thats like saying "How did A do all the things in season 1 and 2?" A is very resourceful and has a hell of a lot of knowledge in many area's including electronics. So her being able to gain entry to a house and use a phone, not exactly beyond belief.
  • randomliserandomlise Posts: 216
    Forum Member
    Thats like saying "How did A do all the things in season 1 and 2?" A is very resourceful and has a hell of a lot of knowledge in many area's including electronics. So her being able to gain entry to a house and use a phone, not exactly beyond belief.

Im just saying the girls need to be more vigilant.

Then again, if they were, we wouldnt have a show to watch :D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Im just saying the girls need to be more vigilant.

Then again, if they were, we wouldnt have a show to watch :D

Exactly, what a poor 40 minutes that would be each week.

A goes to one of the liars home's tries the door "Oh crap its locked, oh well guess I can't mess with them today, will try again tomorrow".
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 939
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Umm.... Anyone seen this weeks epi?? :confused::confused:
    Forum Member
    xjulezyx wrote: »
    Umm.... Anyone seen this weeks epi?? :confused::confused:

Yess i've seen it, have youu? :D
    When mona went psycho at caleb, i jumped out of my skin it scared me so much lol
  • PandakooPandakoo Posts: 5,428
    Forum Member
    Ryan11 wrote: »
    Only in Region 1

Why don't you buy the region 1 dvds? That's what i done.. Most dvds players nowadays play region 1 dvds as well.
  • 007Fusion007Fusion Posts: 3,657
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Yess i've seen it, have youu? :D
    When mona went psycho at caleb, i jumped out of my skin it scared me so much lol

I didn't understand why she did that, as she seemed sane and completely in control just seconds before the outburst. I'm not sure whether this displays her fragileness in response to Calebs comment or an oppurtunity to show how out of control she can be.
    Forum Member
    I'm not sure whether Mona was actually faking that outburst; maybe she wants everyone to think she's crazy??Then again, Obviously she is a bit crazy (visions of Alison etc.) so i don't know what to think!
  • Jennifer JayneJennifer Jayne Posts: 9,022
    Forum Member
    007Fusion wrote: »
    I didn't understand why she did that, as she seemed sane and completely in control just seconds before the outburst. I'm not sure whether this displays her fragileness in response to Calebs comment or an oppurtunity to show how out of control she can be.

From the last scene with her singing I'm guessing it had something to do with her taking the queen of hearts playing card, like causing a distraction to take something out of the day room and back into her room.

I'm glad they didn't drag the storyline about that they knew about Jena not being blind. A good episode this week seemed to move a few things forward.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    *marv* wrote: »
    From the last scene with her singing I'm guessing it had something to do with her taking the queen of hearts playing card, like causing a distraction to take something out of the day room and back into her room.

I'm glad they didn't drag the storyline about that they knew about Jena not being blind. A good episode this week seemed to move a few things forward.

For me this weeks episode is one of the best if not the best episode's of PLL ever. Everyone put in a good shift and were on the ball.

And I am hoping we get to see a lot more of Jenna, and not just because I am in love with Tammin.
    Forum Member
    Any ideas about the earrings? I wonder who they belonged to, and whether alison really did 'find' them in the couch...
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Any ideas about the earrings? I wonder who they belonged to, and whether alison really did 'find' them in the couch...

I think its obvious that Alison planted them. As for who they belonged to, maybe her mother?
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,853
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Anyone else suspecting Spencer's mum in Ali's murder?

She could be representing Garrett because she was involved somehow, Garrett knows this and she doesn't want him talking to Spencer/telling Spencer any of it. So she's representing him.

The whole Melissa could just be a red herring distracting us from seeing this. Now we're all thinking that it's all explained but something doesn't add up.

LOVING Pretty Little Liars at the moment anyway :) I hadn't watched it since the second season restarted so I spent the past few days catching up - literally have done nothing else :D
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,853
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I think its obvious that Alison planted them. As for who they belonged to, maybe her mother?

Also, what about the fact that Jenna seemed to recognise them? In the toilets when they tested her blindness - she wouldn't given it a second look unless she recognised them. Maybe she does have something to do with digging Ali up after all, and the story she told Emily was just that - a story?
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 231
    Forum Member
    I had no idea it had started up, I need to catch up!
  • Soaps Addict!!Soaps Addict!! Posts: 701
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Love Pretty Little Liars, its been pretty amazing so far this season, cant wait to find out who the next "A" is in the summer mid season finale!! :D
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 939
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Completely random...and season1 related BUT... Kpmind there was a comment made during the party at Hannah's a clue would be revealed to -A.,??
    Well just noticed that Lucas said to Sean something about being the bologneise sauce and all u need is the pasta.... The money stolen was in a pasta box??

My point is... Hes on the list for end of summer finale.....

Anyone know where I'm coming from or am a just havering? :p:p
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 4,670
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    So I'm up to date now with the US and I'm confused. Is Maya's killer the same person as Ali's Killer? And is the new A just a member of the A Team (which Mona was a part of)?
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,379
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    vicky2424 wrote: »
    So I'm up to date now with the US and I'm confused. Is Maya's killer the same person as Ali's Killer? And is the new A just a member of the A Team (which Mona was a part of)?

You are about as confused as I am lol. I don't think they are the same person but I am probably wrong. I really hope it's not obvious as all the book readers knew Mona was -A so I don't want it being obvious again.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 4,670
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Right, I think I understand what is going on.

I think Nate is Maya's killer as he now had stalker written all over him, also I think he was the guy Maya had a thing with in between Maya being with Emily the 1st and 2nd time. And he's trying to go after Emily now.

I think Paige is the red herring, and we will have another A revealed - The Betrayer that you can pick on the website, I hope it's Ezra, it better not be Caleb.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,362
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I think Nates Mayas killer as well, i did think Paige but that doesnt make sense as her and Emily werent even together when she was killed.

And i need Ezra to be some part of the A story as at the moment hes just to much of an outsider - i do like his family though and the son story line.
  • C14EC14E Posts: 32,165
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    ukool wrote: »
    I think Nates Mayas killer as well, i did think Paige but that doesnt make sense as her and Emily werent even together when she was killed.

And i need Ezra to be some part of the A story as at the moment hes just to much of an outsider - i do like his family though and the son story line.

There have been a few times lately where it felt like Aria was kind of in her own little show on the side. The other 3 would all be together or in some way linked to A while Aria was caught up in drama with Ezra. I like her (and Lucy Hale is so hot) but I think they need to try and tie her back into the main plot.

And what's Nate's deal with Jenna? Seems like more than just being stood up?
  • burnoutbabeburnoutbabe Posts: 201
    Forum Member
    tonight is the night!

I have had to unlike the PLL facebook page as won't be able to watch until tomorrow evening at earliest.

I think its NATE, but thats really as he has just come back into it (remind me of who he is, some person from the gang that includes spencers sister and Wren the brit, the NAT gang? )

and i don't actually mean Nate, thats Maya's cousin. the chap who was hosting the Truth or Dare party?