Jimmy Saville to be revealed as a paedophile? (Part 4)

Comments

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 254
    Forum Member
    Time for these guys to consider a change of name methinks....
    http://www.modernmix.co.uk/
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 466
    Forum Member
    katetow wrote: »
    I see this as a real conundrum. Before I start can I just state that in no way do I think his charity work negates any of the abuses he carried out.

But, could he have indulged in his perverse desires even without all the charity work he did? Does what he did mean that all the money he raised did no good? At the end of the day he was a bad man, but the money he helped raise also helped alot of charities carry out good work.

Him buying a school, as far as I can see, does not necessarily mean it would not have done some children some good.
    ................tuesday.................jam rolly polly today .....bags me first in line.....chaaaaaaaaaaaarge!!!!!!!!
  • jjnejjne Posts: 6,580
    Forum Member
    bubble2 wrote: »
    It's not just gossip. There's video of him engaging in a sexual assault on TOTP. There's two audio clips of what sounds like two other sexual assaults.

Yes indeed. A sexual assault against an adult.

In any case, READ WHAT I BLOODY WELL SAID. I am not going to repeat this again, I DID NOT SAY THAT THE REPORTS ARE GOSSIP. It's the press, and you lot on here.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 383
    Forum Member
    hydon wrote: »
    ................tuesday.................jam rolly polly today .....bags me first in line.....chaaaaaaaaaaaarge!!!!!!!!

OK. We've done this to death now. :cool:
  • jassijassi Posts: 7,895
    Forum Member
    Well yes I assumed it was. The guy who was speaking seemed to know - it didn't appear to be speculation. Do you know otherwise?

Yeah, like the police are going to inform the media of their every move. :rolleyes:
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,603
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    VIDEO: What psychiatric nurses in 80s Broadmoor thought when #savile took over. Channel 4 News tomorrow.
    http://telly.com/X9G6U

Should be worth a look

A psychopath running Broadmoor...

C4 new reporter had Tweeted earlier "I know it's my job & all but heard stories today I almost prefer I hadn't. #savile 's Broadmoor - later this week on #c4news "

Who in the government/civil service appointed Savile to Broadmoor really needs investigating. Seems it was on Ken Clarke's watch, according to http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/news/4588301/Jimmy-Savile-was-given-the-keys-to-Broadmoor-under-Ken-Clarkes-watch.html
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 87,224
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Police did not question Duncroft staff.
    Scotland Yard are following 400 lines of inquiry as part of their investigation into Savile
    Former staff at the Duncroft Approved School were not questioned by Surrey Police during their 2007 inquiry into sex abuse claims against Jimmy Savile.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-20147834#TWEET320363
  • i4ui4u Posts: 54,937
    Forum Member
    I don't know. It's a bit strange that the police didn't even bother to speak to the headmistress in 2007. Funny how so many people automatically disbelieve everything in the news, but if a copper says something... it must be true. Ha!

The police say they spoke to 22 former residents of the girls' school in 2007, but they don't say if any of those 22 were the ones who made the complaints. Perhaps JS had those police in his pocket too, or else why didn't they carry out the most basic of tasks, ie, interview the headmistress?

May I suggest you listen to the report again, as you may have misheard what was said?

My understand is in 2007 there was just one complaint which resulted in the police speaking to 4 or 5 other people?
    Forum Member
    Police did not question Duncroft staff Scotland Yard are following 400 lines of inquiry as part of their investigation into Savile
    Former staff at the Duncroft Approved School were not questioned by Surrey Police during their 2007 inquiry into sex abuse claims against Jimmy Savile.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-20147834#TWEET320363

Is that you who operates that annoying tickertape on BBC & Sky News....aren't you allowed a few hours rest when not working. :);)
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,095
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    jjne wrote: »
    Yes indeed. A sexual assault against an adult.

In any case, READ WHAT I BLOODY WELL SAID. I am not going to repeat this again, I DID NOT SAY THAT THE REPORTS ARE GOSSIP. It's the press, and you lot on here.

What you said was unclear.
  • sozzled2daysozzled2day Posts: 1,217
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    jassi wrote: »
    Yeah, like the police are going to inform the media of their every move. :rolleyes:
    So why did you bother to ask the question if you already knew you were going to :rolleyes: at whatever the answer was?

:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    i4u wrote: »
    Is that you who operates that annoying tickertape on BBC & Sky News....can't you have a few hours rest when not working. :);)
    Don't be so rude. I happen to find it very useful. It's not compulsory for you to click on the links you know.
    Forum Member
    So why did you bother to ask the question if you already knew you were going to :rolleyes: at whatever the answer was?

:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

I think you are confused - I didn't ask a question :)
    Forum Member
    Well yes I assumed it was. The guy who was speaking seemed to know - it didn't appear to be speculation. Do you know otherwise?

His informant on Miss Jones appears to have been the ex Surrey police officer who presented the ITV show.

Sometimes reporters in the heat of the moment do say thinks they didn't mean to...as 'friends with' rather than 'knew him, he did have to correct himself a few times.

Will have to accept he said 'friends'.......for now.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 466
    Forum Member
    Hmm. Jimmy Saville innocent. Yeah, right. And I'm Catherine Zeta Jones
    ..................yea and that goes for me tooooooooooooo!
  • jzeejzee Posts: 25,498
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    i4u wrote: »
    According to Channel 4 no staff were interviewed because none of pupils mentioned any staff...does that mean Charlotte has not spoken to the police?

The only former staff member that has spoken to the police was to complain about the number of reporters outside.
    And Deborah Cogger, as I linked earlier also says:

"complaints about Savile would lead to privileges being taken away such as cigarettes and the TV.

She said: "The worst one was being put in a padded cell until you kept quiet." "

http://www.newsshopper.co.uk/news/9975667.Dartford_woman_claims_Jimmy_Savile_molested_her/

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/news/4567018/sir-jimmy-savile-molested-me-when-I-was-14-says-mum-after-38-year-silence.html
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Eurostar wrote: »
    I do agree that Miss Jones would have seemed the obvious first port of call, especially as she was a "friend" of Saville's apparently.
    Where does that information come from?
    I think you are confused - I didn't ask a question :)
    I think you are confused. BIB? Question.
    Forum Member
    jzee wrote: »
    And Deborah Cogger, as I linked earlier also says:

"complaints about Savile would lead to privileges being taken away such as cigarettes and the TV.

She said: "The worst one was being put in a padded cell until you kept quiet." "

http://www.newsshopper.co.uk/news/9975667.Dartford_woman_claims_Jimmy_Savile_molested_her/

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/news/4567018/sir-jimmy-savile-molested-me-when-I-was-14-says-mum-after-38-year-silence.html

So neither have been to the police or if they have they did not mention their interaction with staff members?
  • EurostarEurostar Posts: 78,519
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    The evidence trail doesnt stop there...

All the police need is the isp address, any login details and 100% of a users online activity can be traced, including downloads, uploads, skype calls / conversations etc and forum entries etc.

Wiping memory, hard drives and blanking disks is useless, if they have viewed it can be traced..

And it would look mighty suspicious if any celeb's computer went missing just before the cops arrived at the door.
    Forum Member
    I think you are confused. BIB? Question.

My answer that you quoted, wasn't in response to that earlier question, but to one about Channel 4 News.
    Forum Member
    And it would look mighty suspicious if any celeb's computer went missing just before the cops arrived at the door.

Left on a train - easily done - happens all the time to Ministers & civil servants ;)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    My answer that you quoted, wasn't in response to that earlier question, but to one about Channel 4 News.

Channel 4 News actually mentioned this evening that Miss Jones was a "friend" of Saville's, but didn't specify if she knew him beore his first visit to Duncroft or whether they became friends after he started visiting.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Left on a train - easily done - happens all the time to Ministers & civil servants ;)

Of course, but the cops eyes would light up immediately if a celeb starts telling them "You're not going to believe this but I mislaid my laptop a day or two ago" :)
    Forum Member

Or left in a car park, by hubby of former newspaper executive.
    Forum Member
    Channel 4 News actually mentioned this evening that Miss Jones was a "friend" of Saville's, but didn't specify if she knew him beore his first visit to Duncroft or whether they became friends after he started visiting.

No doubt Meirion Jones can tell us?
This discussion has been closed.