BB OTT (Eps and live updates thread) NOT feeds

starrystarry Posts: 12,434
Forum Member
✭✭
Should be a non feeds thread for those not having the time or access. I'll spoiler the first post in case some not downloaded the ep yet and not used to when it is available (should always be up I'm hoping by Thursday afternoon).
Ep 1 (first eviction)
wtf why would they vote Cornbread out, he had no chance of winning if the audience didn't like him? How stupid. And nearly unanimous so I guess all but Cornbread knew, which is kind of boring, the way it was announced at least had tension.

Wish Danielle had gone, a live update showed her helping Jason idiotically at the veto, and it would have killed a showmance.

The first ep was ok, good to see them all enter singley (how it should be done), and I liked the announcement for eviction rather than seeing the votes (we find out with them). Maybe it's more dramatic having the presenter do it, but still it's again an improvement on what is normally done.

The only think I didn't like was there was nothing of the strategy talk before the vote. I didn't want it giving away what the result was in advance but as least some talk should be done. Should have put something in to replace the unfortunately kept pleas, which I skipped in case it gave it away.

Idiots keeping the showmance though.

Comments

• big brother 9big brother 9 Posts: 18,153
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Well I watched the episode/recap and enjoyed it.

I did feel it was a little drawn out in the last 10 mins or so but it did add suspense.
  • starrystarry Posts: 12,434
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I liked the suspense aspect, ironically most of them knew who was going anyway it seems. Both entering one by one and then the apparent suspense of waiting for the eviction announcement reminded me of the UK style version.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Also getting rid of Cornbread will mean the public picking someone else as third nominee, that's another thing they forgot to consider lol.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Ah so looking at the interview, and I should have guessed, a big reason Cornbread was put on the block was probably as he targeted Jason in the HoH game. And now Jason is in an alliance supposedly, he's got to be taken out of the game.