bobby-lee 101bobby-lee 101 Posts: 688
Forum Member
✭✭
Does anyone else they look really alike? Especially their facial features

Comments

• Options
    ScrabblerScrabbler Posts: 51,312
    Forum Member
    Yes they do, in fact I think all the castings of the carter clan are spot on looks wise, other than Aunt Babe who looks nothing like her sister.
  • Options
    Ell_RenEll_Ren Posts: 9,911
    Forum Member
    The Carter castings are spot on, appearance wise, it's quite nice when it all comes together.:)
  • Options
    SunnydaysSunnydays Posts: 12,279
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Scrabbler wrote: »
    Yes they do, in fact I think all the castings of the carter clan are spot on looks wise, other than Aunt Babe who looks nothing like her sister.[/QUOTE

I have missed the point again then, I thought Aunt Babe was Shirley's Mum's sister......
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Sunnydays wrote: »
    Yes they do, in fact I think all the castings of the carter clan are spot on looks wise, other than Aunt Babe who looks nothing like her sister.[/QUOTE

I have missed the point again then, I thought Aunt Babe was Shirley's Mum's sister......

That's true Sylvia and Babe are sisters.
  • Options
    misty cloudmisty cloud Posts: 1,286
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Yes they do, in fact I think all the castings of the carter clan are spot on looks wise, other than Aunt Babe who looks nothing like her sister.

I didn't think Buster and Lee were related :confused:
  • Options
    Dr K NoisewaterDr K Noisewater Posts: 11,595
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I didn't think Buster and Lee were related :confused:

The Carter family is so messed up it took me a minute to work out their relation but of course Buster is Lee's granddad - he's his father Mick's father.
  • Options
    misty cloudmisty cloud Posts: 1,286
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    The Carter family is so messed up it took me a minute to work out their relation but of course Buster is Lee's granddad - he's his father Mick's father.

Ah thank you :)
  • Options
    Forum Member

It's not that complicated

Sylvia Smith married Stan Carter, a billings gate fishmonger
    They had two daughters, Shirley and Tina
    Shirley got pregnant by her boyfriend called Andy
    Sylvia pretended the baby was hers
    Sylvia then ran away as it was all too much for her
    Babe, Sylvia's sister tried to raise the family in between her career in the Merchant Navy
    Shirley tried to drown Mick, but Stan stopped her
    Stan decided that Tina and Mick should go into care
    Shirley then met Kevin, she married him and they had Jimbo. After a one night stand she got pregnant with Carly. She also reunited with her childhood sweetheart who got her pregnant again and so Deano was born.
    Jimbo got ill and Shirley did a runner
    Mick met Linda, fell in love and like his mother he became a teenaged parent when he got Linda pregnant, they had two more children
    Around the same time, Tina had Zsa Zsa, became a lesbian and married a man called Andy (a different one)
    Shirley moved into Linda and Micks pub, did a runner again
    Shirley ended up in Walford where she tried to reunite with her family
  • Options
    SpiderMan 83SpiderMan 83 Posts: 11,590
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    It's not that complicated

Sylvia Smith married Stan Carter, a billings gate fishmonger
    They had two daughters, Shirley and Tina
    Shirley got pregnant by her boyfriend called Andy
    Sylvia pretended the baby was hers
    Sylvia then ran away as it was all too much for her
    Babe, Sylvia's sister tried to raise the family in between her career in the Merchant Navy
    Shirley tried to drown Mick, but Stan stopped her
    Stan decided that Tina and Mick should go into care
    Shirley then met Kevin, she married him and they had Jimbo. After a one night stand she got pregnant with Carly. She also reunited with her childhood sweetheart who got her pregnant again and so Deano was born.
    Jimbo got ill and Shirley did a runner
    Mick met Linda, fell in love and like his mother he became a teenaged parent when he got Linda pregnant, they had two more children
    Around the same time, Tina had Zsa Zsa, became a lesbian and married a man called Andy (a different one)
    Shirley moved into Linda and Micks pub, did a runner again
    Shirley ended up in Walford where she tried to reunite with her family

Im sure Zsa Zsa is probs Buster's as well lol