Have You Ever Been Kissed By a Celebrity ?

fhs man 2fhs man 2 Posts: 7,591
Forum Member
Well, have you ?

I have.

EDIT - if you have please share who it was.

Have You 73 votes

Yes
45% 33 votes
No
54% 40 votes

Comments

• 80sfan80sfan Posts: 18,522
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    fhs man 2 wrote: »
    Well, have you ?

I have.

Who was it?
  • Dare DevilDare Devil Posts: 118,737
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    Define "celebrity" and define kiss. A kiss on the cheek as in a greeting or a snog? An A lister or someone from some reality tv show?
  • far2coolfar2cool Posts: 6,334
    Forum Member
    Well, well done, what an achievement... :rolleyes:
  • fhs man 2fhs man 2 Posts: 7,591
    Forum Member
    Dare Devil wrote: »
    Define "celebrity" and define kiss. A kiss on the cheek as in a greeting or a snog? An A lister or someone from some reality tv show?

People who are famous now or have been in the past, who have been on TV or sell out concert arena's that sort of thing.

Not including TOWIE, Big Brother type people.

By kiss I mean any type of kiss could even be a kiss on the feet and that will count.
  • CaldariCaldari Posts: 5,890
    Forum Member
    Yes, Patricia Morrision.
  • Flat MattFlat Matt Posts: 7,023
    Forum Member
    I've not kissed any celebrities since the injunction.
  • Mr TeacakeMr Teacake Posts: 6,593
    Forum Member
    No; celebrities don't frequent my hangouts.
  • Miss XYZMiss XYZ Posts: 14,023
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I haven't but my mate pulled one of E.Y.C.(who?? I hear you ask) in the 1990's during a night out. They had appeared at a Radio 1 roadshow earlier that day and then in the evening he went to the nightclub we were in. He was with an older man who I think was their manager. My mate recognised him and decided she wanted to pull someone "famous" so while she was with him I had the manager (who was old enough to be my dad) trying to chat me up. :mad:
  • pinkyponk34pinkyponk34 Posts: 1,244
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I've never been kissed.......ever !
  • fhs man 2fhs man 2 Posts: 7,591
    Forum Member
    80sfan wrote: »
    Who was it?

Marie Osmond

I did not ask for it and it was a bit weird since the person is old enough to be my grandma. I had to go to the concert because my mum liked her, on the side of the head.

I prefer her daughter.
  • vosnevosne Posts: 14,131
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Jimmy Savile.

Well someone had to say it.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Miss XYZ wrote: »
    I haven't but my mate pulled one of E.Y.C.(who?? I hear you ask) in the 1990's during a night out. They had appeared at a Radio 1 roadshow earlier that day and then in the evening he went to the nightclub we were in. He was with an older man who I think was their manager. My mate recognised him and decided she wanted to pull someone "famous" so while she was with him I had the manager (who was old enough to be my dad) trying to chat me up. :mad:

I remembered the name... Just Googled their pictures. The blond guy was rather cute :)
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 62
    Forum Member

I totally thought they were the coolest group ever..... "E Y, C ya"...pure genius.
  • silentNatesilentNate Posts: 84,079
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Caldari wrote: »
    Yes, Patricia Morrision.

Congratulations :)

I bet Dave was mad ;):D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    80sfan wrote: »
    I remembered the name... Just Googled their pictures. The blond guy was rather cute :)

That's the one she pulled! Think he was called Trey or something. We had to get a train the next day and they were on our train too though we didn't sit with them. Him and my friend just kind of acknowledged each other with an awkward smile. :D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    venzie wrote: »
    I totally thought they were the coolest group ever..... "E Y, C ya"...pure genius.

I have to disagree, I thought they were terrible. :D
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 62
    Forum Member

I was 6 at the time....i didn't know any better!
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

With song titles like 'Ooh Ah Aa (I Feel It)', you can just tell they were terrible lol :D
  • TheEricPollardTheEricPollard Posts: 11,582
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Ainsley Harriot in Asda. :eek:
  • eugenespeedeugenespeed Posts: 66,695
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Melinda Messenger (remember her!) :D
  • TomGrantTomGrant Posts: 4,251
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Billie Piper when I was about 15
  • Bulletguy1Bulletguy1 Posts: 18,429
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Marie Osmond

I did not ask for it and it was a bit weird since the person is old enough to be my grandma. I had to go to the concert because my mum liked her, on the side of the head.

I prefer her daughter.
    Blimey.......that gives your age away then! Just a youngster!

She's young enough to be my baby sister....and wouldn't mind if she was either! :D
  • EastEnders-1105EastEnders-1105 Posts: 11,022
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Not me but my friend has been Kissed by Simon Cowell and she Snogged Russell Brand
  • AvidianAvidian Posts: 6,049
    Forum Member
    Marie Osmond

I prefer her daughter.
    My favouritest moment of "Dancing With The Stars" was when, after giving her very all to dancing the Samba, Marie Osmond dramatically collapsed :eek: :D:o

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2GnKDwJf26o&t=2m19s
  • LilyAnna80LilyAnna80 Posts: 3,560
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Ainsley Harriot in Asda. :eek:

Ewwwwwww you poor soul. Harriot has a permanent wet mouth - I would never let him cook for me - the meal would be 50% spit.