CS - when Tony and Tracy's affair is exposed

callumfreemancallumfreeman Posts: 12,399
Forum Member
✭✭
Where is the bet Tracy still comes into the Rovers baring her teeth and making stupid remarks, but nobody does anything? I wonder if we will get a proper fight between Liz and Tracy, or Liz will make her way towards her only for Steve to stop Liz, but won't stop ITV promoting it as a big confrontation.

Comments

• warleywitchwarleywitch Posts: 2,541
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    The proverbial is going to hit the fan for sure! It's one of the few things I look forward to on CS now. That and anything Craig's in.
  • LMLM Posts: 63,477
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Hopefully soon. Along with Peter and Tina, it has to be another crap affair that Corrie have come up with. Hopefully Liz beats the living daylights out of them.
  • SULLASULLA Posts: 149,789
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    She will be barred for a few episodes.
  • Pink_SmurfPink_Smurf Posts: 6,883
    Forum Member
    I wonder who he will end up with? Even though he's cheated on her I think he loves Liz. Tracey is just for sex.
  • Hound of LoveHound of Love Posts: 80,082
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Tracy will smirk and brag about Tony's bedroom skills.

Liz will give her just one slap (when she should be repeatedly slamming Tracy's head on the Rovers bar).

Tony will get a slap from Liz and get thrown out.

Ken will roll his eyes and sigh at Tracy, only to end up forgiving her.

Tracy will continue to smirk.
    Forum Member

Liz will give her just one slap (when she should be repeatedly slamming Tracy's head on the Rovers bar).

Summed up very well! :)
  • coolercooler Posts: 13,024
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Whatever happens, it will be very panto.
  • sofieellissofieellis Posts: 10,327
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    It's so sad to think Deirdre won't ever be there to show her (usually short-lived!) exasperation and disappointment in Tracy's behaviour again. :cry:
  • Percy SugdenPercy Sugden Posts: 202
    Forum Member
    I know! The Barlow house is not the same without Dierdre popping through the kitchen door with a stuffed marrow. I can't wait for the affair to come out just to get Liz's reaction! She is going to go mental!
  • SMIDSYmk2SMIDSYmk2 Posts: 7,806
    Forum Member

This will be exactly how it plays out.
  • Rachael.Rachael. Posts: 2,331
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    SULLA wrote: »
    She will be barred for a few episodes.

This is so true. In reality there is no way Liz (or Steve or Michelle for that matter) would allow her back in the pub but give it a couple of episodes and she'll be back in.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 577
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    It's rubbish IMO. Can't stand Tony. If Tony is punished by Liz and then exits the programme it will be a small comfort. That probably won't happen though. Instead we'll probably end up with Liz and Tracy either having a fight or throwing insults at eachother, Liz going 'wahh, I can't believe he'd do that to me. Tracy Barlow. Tracy Barlow of all people. Michelle boohoohoohoohoohoo', and Tony blaming Tracy as though it is her fault she managed to seduce him.
  • callumfreemancallumfreeman Posts: 12,399
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

Pretty much.
  • ewoodieewoodie Posts: 26,721
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

You've been reading The Corrie Guide to Let's Repeat The Same Clichéd Old Crap Reactions ad infinitum haven't you?!

Good post and it is a shame that our Deirdre won't be there to say 'Oh, Tracyluv'. :(
  • Neil_NNeil_N Posts: 6,026
    Forum Member
    cooler wrote: »
    Whatever happens, it will be very panto.

So true. Come on Corrie, show Tracey being battered by Liz a la Dean and Mick. Get out of the comfort zone.
  • dd68dd68 Posts: 17,837
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    It won't bother Tracy anyway, she is teflon coated
    Forum Member
    SoapGirl95 wrote: »
    It's rubbish IMO. Can't stand Tony. If Tony is punished by Liz and then exits the programme it will be a small comfort. That probably won't happen though. Instead we'll probably end up with Liz and Tracy either having a fight or throwing insults at eachother, Liz going 'wahh, I can't believe he'd do that to me. Tracy Barlow. Tracy Barlow of all people. Michelle boohoohoohoohoohoo', and Tony blaming Tracy as though it is her fault she managed to seduce him.

Ha ha ha haaa!!! That's exactly how it will go. :D
  • babeloguebabelogue Posts: 1,008
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I'm hoping for a monumental cat fight between Liz and Tracey. Shame Deirdre's not around for it, I could really see her siding with Liz and sighing at Tracey.
  • FlowesFlowes Posts: 6,968
    Forum Member

and Eileen will say I told you so:)
  • moagmoag Posts: 2,350
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Hope liz knocks her stupid and throws tony out
  • davelovesleedsdavelovesleeds Posts: 22,593
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Why do affairs always need to be exposed though. Many people have affairs, both long term and short lived, and they are never found out.
  • foxy23foxy23 Posts: 4,392
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Its a tedious affair.
    Don't like Tony, loathe Tracey and don't have much love for Liz so I have no interest in the fall-out unfortunately.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,163
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Why does everyone hate this affair!
    For me it's one of things keeping me watching corrie.
    I hope the fallout is like Karl and Sunita's affair fallout to
  • TrishaSTrishaS Posts: 3,177
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Am I the only one that likes Tony? I think he's great, a real hunk :) I'm looking forward to the reveal :D
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,163
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Anyone else think that the video link scene below has been recently echoed on Friday's episode? It's a scene of Liz warning Tracy
    http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=xMwn4oXK1hI