ukip being sent bricks, faeces, blood through freepost....

Comments

• dee123dee123 Posts: 46,265
    Forum Member
    How on topic. Was just listening to "Cry Me A River" by Justin Timberlake.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 7,888
    Forum Member
    Well sending shit in an envelope certainly isn't the mark of an intelligent person. Neither is abusing free post, doesn't free post come out of peoples taxes?

"Will I compose a well written question and ask for an answer?, No I'll scoop my crap out of the toilet, contaminate other post and y'know generally be gross" If you don't like them, ignore the leaflet or put it in the bin, no one is forcing you to vote.
  • jjwalesjjwales Posts: 48,572
    Forum Member
    doesn't free post come out of peoples taxes?
    No. Election communications that you receive might do. Any Freepost replies to the parties are paid for by the parties themselves.
  • Jesse PinkmanJesse Pinkman Posts: 5,794
    Forum Member
    ...and also, I'm interested in the mindset of people who stuff poo and blood into bags and think that it's normal behaviour.

Something ain't right there I think.
  • Fairyprincess0Fairyprincess0 Posts: 30,075
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    ...and also, I'm interested in the mindset of people who stuff poo and blood into bags and think that it's normal behaviour.

Something ain't right there I think.

It sends a message.....
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 8,916
    Forum Member
    It sends a message.....

It's better than Milk Tray I guess.
  • CBFreakCBFreak Posts: 28,602
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I think UKIP is a dangerous party
    I think UKIP is horrible
    But I wouldn't send them something nasty in the post
  • Merkin ParadeMerkin Parade Posts: 277
    Forum Member
    It sends a message.....

Yeah, a message of 'hi I'm a giant baby who literally shits their pants when someone doesnt agree with me'
  • Alan1981Alan1981 Posts: 5,416
    Forum Member
    zx50 wrote: »
    How do you know that it was left-wing people who did this?

Well some of those on twitter who sent bricks happily admitted that they were left. Although thats does not mean they are. The problem with the left is they tend to attract the anarchists.
  • wilehelmaswilehelmas Posts: 3,610
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    zx50 wrote: »
    How do you know that it was left-wing people who did this?

Doesn't. It's another shouter-hater who assumes everything coming at him/her must pass for accurate/true/honest, if it suits their agenda.

There's no evidence UKIP haven't concocted this themselves from within, to get public sympathy at a time when they're fielding a bunch of bigots who blame weather systems on gay marriage and get uppity about...Lenny Henry. Or because they no longer want to pay the Freepost fees without a song and dance being made of it. Or another right winger in a rival political party doing it. Could be anyone or any reason.

The biggest joke is a right-whinger in an entertainment forum, of all places. :confused:
  • bspacebspace Posts: 14,303
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    wilehelmas wrote: »
    Doesn't. It's another shouter-hater who assumes everything coming at him/her must pass for accurate/true/honest, if it suits their agenda.

There's no evidence UKIP haven't concocted this themselves from within, to get public sympathy at a time when they're fielding a bunch of bigots who blame weather systems on gay marriage and get uppity about...Lenny Henry. Or because they no longer want to pay the Freepost fees without a song and dance being made of it. Or another right winger in a rival political party doing it. Could be anyone or any reason.

The biggest joke is a right-whinger in an entertainment forum, of all places. :confused:

translation anyone :confused::confused:
  • CSJBCSJB Posts: 6,188
    Forum Member
    wilehelmas wrote: »

Yes of course, its not the crazy left wingers who are bragging about it all over the Internet, it was Farage himself, sending his own party poo :D:D:D
  • Deep PurpleDeep Purple Posts: 63,255
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Racist 'send them back where they came from' slogan backfires

Serves them right

How on earth do you come up with this ridiculous conclusion?

Should we send shit to anyone we disagree with? What's your address?
  • bluebladeblueblade Posts: 88,859
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    bspace wrote: »
    translation anyone :confused::confused:

Paragraphs 1 & 3 - no idea what the poster is babbling about.

Paragraph 2 - no evidence that they have, either.
  • jjwalesjjwales Posts: 48,572
    Forum Member
    Alan1981 wrote: »
    Well some of those on twitter who sent bricks happily admitted that they were left.
    That doesn't mean they would identify with people who send noxious substances through the post.
  • BrooklynBoyBrooklynBoy Posts: 10,595
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Can you imagine if this was the normal response to anyone whose opinion you disagreed with? If it happened on this website people wouldn't post at all, they'd be too busy taking dumps in envelopes.
    Forum Member
    Can you imagine if this was the normal response to anyone whose opinion you disagreed with? If it happened on this website people wouldn't post at all, they'd be too busy taking dumps in envelopes.

I smear shite all over my monitor whenever I see a post a don't like.
  • chaffchaff Posts: 985
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Surely the best way to stop people sympathising with UKIP is to do stupid things to them that give them even more free publicity!
  • juliancarswelljuliancarswell Posts: 8,896
    Forum Member
    .Sounds like an opportunity to use that "Worlds largest DNA database "we are famous for having.
  • dekafdekaf Posts: 8,398
    Forum Member
    CSJB wrote: »
    Yes of course, its not the crazy left wingers who are bragging about it all over the Internet, it was Farage himself, sending his own party poo :D:D:D

Made me laugh too, and despair :D
  • tellytart1tellytart1 Posts: 3,684
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    newda898 wrote: »
    I thought the BNP were the hate party, don't know how UKIP are getting all this abuse now.

Because UKIP is essentially the acceptable face of the BNP.
  • fleabeefleabee Posts: 1,852
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    tellytart1 wrote: »

No. I don't see them in the same ball park at all.
    Forum Member
    tellytart1 wrote: »

That must mean that the Conservatives are the acceptable face of the Nazi Party and Labour are the accepted face of the Communist Party.
  • tellytart1tellytart1 Posts: 3,684
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    fleabee wrote: »
    No. I don't see them in the same ball park at all.

UKIP and BNP are both as racist and xenophobic as each other. I don't really see any difference between them. I won't be voting for either of them.
  • AOTBAOTB Posts: 9,708
    Forum Member
    Well I suppose it makes a chance from them sending shit through my door.