predicatable judging comments

[Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,042
Forum Member
✭✭✭
XFactor bingo has now become BGT bingo, with the usual platitudes trotted out at various points. What comments drive you to distraction?

Mine has to be - I didn't like that.............. I LOVED IT

Comments

• Danno2020Danno2020 Posts: 281
    Forum Member
    "It's 100% yes from me!" - urgh. Even more annoying when they go overboard with it, saying 1000, or even 1,000,000% yes! Drives me crackers!
  • priscillapriscilla Posts: 34,370
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    As well as the ones above, the others I don't like are
    The best act I've seen today/entire show etc
    We've never seen anything like this (err yes you have, every year its the same thing 'singing, dancing etc'
  • themightypierrethemightypierre Posts: 664
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    We even got my all time worst 'What's great about you is you don't know how good you are.' AAAHHHH!!!!
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 57
    Forum Member
    I particularly enjoy the worried look of the faces of an act that has just been praised to the hilt, waitig for the "Yes/No" vote.

I really dont know why I bother with such rubbish, other than to see how many holes I can pick init each week.

Unfortunately now, even Ant & Decs "spontaneous" humour looks well rehearsed :-(
  • rosco2010rosco2010 Posts: 7,501
    Forum Member
    "You've just got 4000 yes's". :mad:
  • Oliver Loxton-POliver Loxton-P Posts: 582
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    You have four BIG fat yes's!!!!

You don't even know how good you are....
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 57
    Forum Member
    This is the easiest Yes of the day
  • mrsgrumpy49mrsgrumpy49 Posts: 10,061
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I haven't been following it this year but just tuned in to hear them asking the contestant if they had any other songs. Surprise surprise the second attempt was a great success! They do this at least once every series. Planned much? :rolleyes:
  • rkidrkid Posts: 1,019
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    We could be looking at this years winner here
  • kitten12kitten12 Posts: 3,505
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    "You don't know how good you are"

Pukes quietly into own mouth
  • CBFreakCBFreak Posts: 28,602
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    "My Simon"
  • Banks246Banks246 Posts: 521
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I hate it when Alisha Dixon says 'I wasn't supposed to like youuuu' :rolleyes:
  • CranberryappleCranberryapple Posts: 12,723
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    CBFreak wrote: »
    "My Simon"

It's a :yawn: from me when I hear this.
  • PinkPetuniaPinkPetunia Posts: 5,479
    Forum Member
    Amandas wide eyes , open mouth amazement if any sings in tune makes me laugh .
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 249
    Forum Member
    Amandas wide eyes , open mouth amazement if any sings in tune makes me laugh .
    And Simon's sudden look up to stage from a dismissive staring at desk.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 164
    Forum Member
    Unfortunately now, even Ant & Decs "spontaneous" humour looks well rehearsed :-(
    I had to laugh this week when Dec said "You never know what you're going to get". Really? Then how come the two of you are often wearing costumes that go with whoever the act is? You had juggling balls ready for the Bounce bloke, and you had sweat bands on for the fitness instructor guy.

Oh, and letting their balls roll onstage (!) during the jugglers act was really thoughtless. They're lucky it didn't put him off more than it did.
  • RandysbackRandysback Posts: 3,404
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Hate it when Simon looks shocked when he hears a fat or ugly girl sing.. He knows exactly how they sound because all the televised auditions are previewed. Anyway, why should he be surprised if a fat girl can sing.
  • MandarkMandark Posts: 47,948
    Forum Member
    The inevitable "where have you been hiding?!" To someone with surprise talent.
  • StratusSphereStratusSphere Posts: 2,813
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Randysback wrote: »
    Hate it when Simon looks shocked when he hears a fat or ugly girl sing.. He knows exactly how they sound because all the televised auditions are previewed. Anyway, why should he be surprised if a fat girl can sing.

Honestly, yes. Susan Boyle is WHY BGT is known these days. You'd think they'd learn their lesson not to dismiss ones that arent traditionally 'beautiful'. All the implied 'youre not good enough' in their body language really grinds on me :mad:

You know who else is a bigger girl? Adele. Isnt she one of the most successful popstars in the world :mad:
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 7,888
    Forum Member
    When they start playing Emile Sande over the comments. Usually when they get to the last judge and then it goes into a chorus of ballad.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Randysback wrote: »

This. Simon 'rolls his eyes' then the person starts singing he looks shocked and intrigued. He trys to smile but comes off as a squint because he face is full of botox. He eventually stands up and claps. It so predictable.

Ant and Dec ' You weren't expecting that, were you?'
  • O-JO-J Posts: 18,846
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I love it when Amanda claps like a seal!
    Like she puts her arms out in front of her and then claps
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    benbenalen wrote: »
    I love it when Amanda claps like a seal!
    Like she puts her arms out in front of her and then claps

Oh Amanda signature seal clap. Amanda overdoing it with the laughing gets on my nerves, most of the time its not funny.
  • mysty211mysty211 Posts: 4,935
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    "Lets start this off well I'm saying yes"
  • O-JO-J Posts: 18,846
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    off off off off off off off off off!