Brendan Brady (Emmett J. Scanlan) Fan Thread! (Part 184)

1151152153154155157»

Comments

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 10,445
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    This is so exciting *O*
    I can't believe he still wants the club :o He's seriously obsessed.
    And yeah Bonnie I think the devil might be Trevor, but I don't know. Is it possible that he meets JP and Doug through Ste?
  • Radio.GagaRadio.Gaga Posts: 14,662
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    P.S Radio, all your BSA gossip is making me hate you :):):) BABIES :cry::cry::cry:

I have Kimmett and Drunk!Emmett moments in my life that you will never have :cool:
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 7,753
    Forum Member
    Ugh Trevor. I'm going to rage like a loon if he has anything to do with Ste!
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 14,325
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Are there any dates for these spoilers, note?

And I think Trevor would have business to settle with Mercedes foremost, and then JP and the McQueens in general, so I don't know. I hope they're not really trying to make JP and Doug a part of that world. I could see Trevor threatening JP and then Doug wanting to be there for him, but I don't know about anything other than that. Maybe because he's the man of the house now?
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,171
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Iclabon wrote: »
    Are there any dates for these spoilers, note?

from the 3rd-7th June
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    So I guess our speculation was right and she's gonna fall out with Diane or something and she starts living with Ste because she has nowhere else to go.
    Radio.Gaga wrote: »
    I have Kimmett and Drunk!Emmett moments in my life that you will never have :cool:
    F*ck off :):):):)
    kojan wrote: »
    Don't worry, unfortunately for Bonnie I really think Sarah is right and he's gonna become JP's new man or something. It explains why PJ and James are the only actors following him and why James said the new guy was gonna arrive in the next few weeks.
  • GoingtothebeachGoingtothebeach Posts: 19,884
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    kojan wrote: »

Me too. :cry::cry::cry:
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Thanks note!

No fair Radio :cry:

Hanni :mad:
    But no, I don't even think Trevor's meant to be anyone's love interest, and he's straight if he is.
    Interesting that James is the one to talk about him, but JP's in such a pointless place right now, how could he be so involved?
    And with Sinead, I guess maybe she develops only child syndrome and dealin with Finn and Diane having twins is too much for her and she just feels pushed out. It's stupid, but you know.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Iclabon wrote: »
    But no, I don't even think Trevor's meant to be anyone's love interest, and he's straight if he is.
    Interesting that James is the one to talk about him, but JP's in such a pointless place right now, how could he be so involved?
    And with Sinead, I guess maybe she develops only child syndrome and dealin with Finn and Diane having twins is too much for her and she just feels pushed out. It's stupid, but you know.
    Yeah, I think that SS was speculating as usual and he's not gonna be JP's love interest, if only because I doubt JP would ever get with someone like that. I do think that he's gonna manipulate him and bully him though, and maybe even let him think he's interested in him in that way. Then hero!Doug is gonna rescue him and they'll live happily ever after ;) (until one of them cheats/falls out of love)

I have no idea about Sinead. I just hope they're gonna give a good reason to fall out with Dianne.
  • ardluckardluck Posts: 7,499
    Forum Member
    New thread, "where art thou"???
  • LittleGirlOf7LittleGirlOf7 Posts: 9,344
    Forum Member
    F*ck off :):):):)

Oh, should I not say I've also had my own experience of slightly tipsy Emmett too? :p;)

Don't worry, unfortunately for Bonnie I really think Sarah is right and he's gonna become JP's new man or something. It explains why PJ and James are the only actors following him and why James said the new guy was gonna arrive in the
    next few weeks.

I don't think Trevor is at all the kind of guy JP would go for so I doubt there's a relationship in the offing. Plus, gay gangster storyline is a bit too close to Brendan. I think James was just teasing about whether or not it was going to be a love interest.

But good spot on the Twitter follows. Whether it's through JP or Ste, it still looks like Doug's involved via either direction, which may be why they had him come back from America to be part of this storyline alongside JP.

Been wondering, I get the feeling Emma Smithwick actually might have intended Doug to leave for good when he left Ste to go be with Brendan at the airport but Bryan Kirkwood had other ideas as he returned after Bryan took full series producer control. I think PJ and Emma had some sort of fall out or something, but not sure what. Anyone know?
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 25,072
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I got the impression that there's going to be tension between Sinead and Diane because Sinead doesn't want to give her the baby?

But those Ste spoilers sound pretty interesting.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Yeah, I think that SS was speculating as usual and he's not gonna be JP's love interest, if only because I doubt JP would ever get with someone like that. I do think that he's gonna manipulate him and bully him though, and maybe even let him think he's interested in him in that way. Then hero!Doug is gonna rescue him and they'll live happily ever after ;) (until one of them cheats/falls out of love)

I have no idea about Sinead. I just hope they're gonna give a good reason to fall out with Dianne.

Yeah, just reading the interview, it's clear SS just wanted a headline :p
    But LOL at Trevor making JP thinks he's interested for some reason. I've never doubted anything more.
    The last thing I want though is them having JP's big face take up a plot where he's not wanted and when it's unnecessary. Keep him well away from anything involving Ste.

And the only other thing I can think of Sinead is she resents feeling like a child so she's trying to prove she's a woman and can be on her own. Tony and Diane are nothing but supportive, so unfortunately I can't see her leaving being all that great a reason or anything that reflects well on her.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Oh good point Maya. Perhaps it's that.

Diane thinks it's a bad idea for Sinead to keep the baby and not give Katy to her, so Sinead decides to leave.

That'd be awful though.
  • LittleGirlOf7LittleGirlOf7 Posts: 9,344
    Forum Member

BIB - Ha! We thought the same after all!
  • SupportSupport Posts: 70,793
    Administrator
This discussion has been closed.