Robson Green split up with his wife

2»

Comments

• freaky_fridayfreaky_friday Posts: 439
    Forum Member
    To be fair to him re: the accent, some people's accent does change over time. I suspects he lives in the south-east now and has probably lived there longer than he did in the north-east.
    Having said that, he's still a prat for being a serial philanderer.
  • Pink KnightPink Knight Posts: 24,773
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    wilehelmas wrote: »
    He is a sort of odd fish imo.

Excellent and lives the part in Wire In The Blood but utterly baffling in real life apparently. Much like Tom Cruise, I much prefer the actor to the man.

Really like Wire in The Blood, after catching up with it recently.
    Maybe it would be better still with different lead actors. The blond woman is a tad irritating as well.
  • Blondie XBlondie X Posts: 28,662
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    To be fair to him re: the accent, some people's accent does change over time. I suspects he lives in the south-east now and has probably lived there longer than he did in the north-east.
    Having said that, he's still a prat for being a serial philanderer.

But Cilla has lived in the South East for 50 years and her Scouse accent is as strong as ever ;)
  • Blondie XBlondie X Posts: 28,662
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Really like Wire in The Blood, after catching up with it recently.
    Maybe it would be better still with different lead actors. The blond woman is a tad irritating as well.

I can't watch it. I've read the books and both of the lead actors are so wrong for the characters they play, it would ruin it for me
  • cynet2007cynet2007 Posts: 80
    Forum Member
    Robson Green is a dwarf and a poisonous one at that, can't stand the gimp!
  • freaky_fridayfreaky_friday Posts: 439
    Forum Member
    Blondie X wrote: »
    But Cilla has lived in the South East for 50 years and her Scouse accent is as strong as ever ;)

Oh, don't ruin my good theory! Point stays about him being a t0sser, though. :D
  • redcherryredcherry Posts: 12,333
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I remember him as a porter in Casualty all those years ago and quite liked him then as he seemed a cheeky chappy. But in later years he turned into a right luvvie, very full of himself.

Still surprised to hear about him and Vanya splitting up, as he was always so gushing about how happy they were, in interviews.