EE : Is Tanya back then?

scoobiesnacksscoobiesnacks Posts: 3,055
Forum Member
✭✭✭
She seemed to be dropping hints to Max.

She's my favourite. Fluffed lines and all.

Her Sky series got axed

Comments

• NoughtiesMusicNoughtiesMusic Posts: 15,914
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    If Blades gets put up for sale she might want to open Booty Two.
  • xTonixxTonix Posts: 56,259
    Forum Member
    I really hope Jo does come back, Adam as well. :D
  • vaslav37vaslav37 Posts: 69,463
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I think Jo will be back.
  • ShevkShevk Posts: 1,134
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I expect Tanya and Adam to become an item :p
  • Zorah88Zorah88 Posts: 6,668
    Forum Member
    She seemed to be dropping hints to Max.

She's my favourite. Fluffed lines and all.

Her Sky series got axed

I like that series and I think they should have made another
  • momentarythingmomentarything Posts: 20,139
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    She must be coming back at some stage, or her return was pointless. It like like they were laying the groundwork for a future return- in which Tanya wants Max back. Ugh. I really only want her back if she doesn't get involved with Max romantically, so in that case, I hope she's not coming back even though I love her!

I'm still not sure why all of her scenes had to be live- she and Max barely discussed Abi being the 'killer', so it can't have been down to that? Was Jo not available for the pre-recorded ones? It was a bit strange, I was expecting her to reveal a big secret or something because she was exclusively in live scenes, but every scene except the one where Abi said she wished she had killed Lucy could have been pre-recorded (and, frankly, Tanya didn't even need to be in this scene, her presence didn't really add anything).
  • scoobiesnacksscoobiesnacks Posts: 3,055
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    She must be coming back at some stage, or her return was pointless. It like like they were laying the groundwork for a future return- in which Tanya wants Max back. Ugh. I really only want her back if she doesn't get involved with Max romantically, so in that case, I hope she's not coming back even though I love her!

I'm still not sure why all of her scenes had to be live- she and Max barely discussed Abi being the 'killer', so it can't have been down to that? Was Jo not available for the pre-recorded ones? It was a bit strange, I was expecting her to reveal a big secret or something because she was exclusively in live scenes, but every scene except the one where Abi said she wished she had killed Lucy could have been pre-recorded (and, frankly, Tanya didn't even need to be in this scene, her presence didn't really add anything).

I think they were doing her live purely for impact. Her and Max's chemistry onscreen and the surprise that she was back.
  • DanslinkDanslink Posts: 8,365
    Forum Member
    Jo Joyner has two BBC series to air this year, The Interceptor and Ordinary Lies.
  • Dress to KillDress to Kill Posts: 6,209
    Forum Member
    I'd like her to. I was surprised when she said to Jane about possibly wanting to get back with Max, and surely with Abi's behavior she'd want to be around?

I think she might end up coming back when Jac is back from maternity leave, which will give her till end of the year at the earliest anyway to do anything else.
  • LMLM Posts: 63,477
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    As lovely as her short return was, I am personally in no hurry to see Tanya return full time for a while

Especially as Tanya's last scene pretty much confirmed she had feelings for Max again. So we will end up having Tanya and Max back together, Max screws up, the whole family suffers, Lauren become an alcholic again and then Tanya leaves to better her family's mentality. No thanks. I want new ground covered with Tanya if she returns. Her and Max WERE a brilliant couple, but it's time to move on.
  • Sierra-OscarSierra-Oscar Posts: 2,641
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I don't like Tanya and was counting the days until she left when it was announced she was leaving.

However. if she does return, I hope she has a boyfriend/recent ex partner that is mentioned on screen as being called Adam - just for the inside joke-ness of it :D

I'm watching the omnibus now - roughly 2 thirds through. I've seen the Mick/Tanya/Max scene in the cafe mentioned on here as a possible mistake but it wasn't :) They made a point of Mick coming in & stopping/showing his view of tanya/him taking a double take as he thought Linda was in the pub and then showed him going over to her.

God knows why it was added(!) but it was definitely scripted.
  • IJoinedInMayIJoinedInMay Posts: 26,319
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    If Blades gets put up for sale she might want to open Booty Two.

She should buy McKlunkies, turn it into a smoothie bar.

"Booty Shakes"
  • FCUKFCUK Posts: 1,258
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I would love her to return! The saga of her and Max was great. But they would need to be together if she returns cause them apart and both on the show doesn't work.
  • llgxllgx Posts: 1,590
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I'd also like to see her back
  • dale0693dale0693 Posts: 1,529
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I'd like to see Tanya back full time by the end of 2015