What did you buy today: Beauty & Hair Products

Comments

• LushnessLushness Posts: 38,165
    Forum Member
    oathy wrote: »
    http://www.harrods.com/product/beauty-bear%E2%84%A2-age-delay-pillow/nurse-jamie/000000000004529128

This. Since the operation on my upper jaw my face has fallen greatly didn't have a problem before but few nights sleeping on my side lines formed almost right away from pillow marks. This has made a difference It does take a few night but works brilliantly If you really cant sleep without lying on a side.

Ooh that looks good oathy. I tend to (when I remember) sleep on satin pillowcases as they're supposedly more gentle on the face and hair but that looks good - is it comfy? It looks a bit firm! :o:D
  • funnierinmyheadfunnierinmyhead Posts: 487
    Forum Member
    oathy wrote: »
    http://www.harrods.com/product/beauty-bear%E2%84%A2-age-delay-pillow/nurse-jamie/000000000004529128

This. Since the operation on my upper jaw my face has fallen greatly didn't have a problem before but few nights sleeping on my side lines formed almost right away from pillow marks. This has made a difference It does take a few night but works brilliantly If you really cant sleep without lying on a side.

I don't get it, why doe sit have two indenty bits, which way around are you supposed to sleep with it?
  • Lin4237Lin4237 Posts: 304
    Forum Member
    Can I cheat? Not today, but this week Monsia Skincare.
    Forum Member
    Lin4237 wrote: »

Of course! :D I've never heard of that range before, is it good? :)
    Forum Member
    Lushness wrote: »
    Of course! :D I've never heard of that range before, is it good? :)

Recommended to me by a friend, hope it is OK to give you the website http://www.monsiaskincare.com/uk/ I used to use a combination of brands, Boots #7 cleanser & toner, Simple moisturiser and Nivea Q-10 night cream. Whilst my skin did not suffer I felt I needed something with a little more umph! My friend is also 70 and I had noticed that her skin seemed to have a nice "glow". Neither of us wears much makeup, only moisturiser and foundation, no powder. Happily no lines around eyes or mouth yet and only very faint lines on brow but as I have bangs noone else can see them!
    Forum Member
    Repurchased Elemis Tri Enzyme Facial Wash. I'm not sure why I keep deviating from it, this product is a staple, it just works. Dry, dull winter ridden skin just disappears. Bought the 400ml size from QVC so it should last me a long time. I'll never run out of this again.

Need to get a new acid toner. I've been using Pixi Glow it's just okay, but doesn't pack enough punch for me.

Also just bought Sarah Chapman Morning Facial
  • attitude99attitude99 Posts: 14,848
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Garnier Pure Active Micellar Water, £4.99 but first impressions are good.

I seem to be buying quite a few Garnier products recently, I guess it's because they live up to their claims.
    Forum Member
    Lin4237 wrote: »

Just to set the record straight. This is the 2nd order.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,973
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I got a couple of things to go in the mothers day gift bag for my mother

Cacharel Lou Lou Eau de Parfum for Her

and a Max Factor False Lash Mascara

as for the former, I dont even know if she will like it now, I remember she use to have it on her dresser when I was a little kid, but just seeing it on amazon today was a blast from the past, but its part of a gift bundle, so if its dated badly, it doesnt matter so much. One reviewer called it a 'classic' so I went with it.
  • Ba Na NaBa Na Na Posts: 1,792
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Liquid Gold
    Organic Surge Night cream

I've been getting a lot of spots/blemishes than before. I think it might be the products I'm using. I'm getting spots where I would NEVER get spots :( Hopefully this will clear it up.
    Forum Member
    Alpha H Laser Cleansing Oil
    Forum Member
    I've been seeing some breakage in my hair recently, too much hair straightening. :( I just bought Nexxus Polymedic Emergency Reconstructor. It should hopefully put a stop to the breakage as a very heavy duty protein treatment.
    Forum Member
    I bought my mum the recent Elemis TSV and some soaps from Jo Malone for her birthday.

Also bought Sunday Riley's Luna, overnight oil.
  • EsensuelleEsensuelle Posts: 1,722
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Perricone Hyalo Plasma
    Perricone Face Finishing Moisturiser
    Jo Malone Lime Basil and Mandarin - cologne, shower gel and soap

It's been an expensive day :eek:
    Forum Member
    Paul Mitchell Foaming Pomade
    Mizani Supreme Oil Mask
    Keracare Overnight Moisturising Treatment
    Keracare Leave In conditioner
  • Sarah777Sarah777 Posts: 5,060
    Forum Member
    I bought this week Nip+Fab Glycolic fix scrub from Boots for half price £4.97.
    I have tried so many different cleansers including LE C&P, Elemis Collagen Balm,
    but this is the best for my skin. Not too harsh and leaves the skin very soft and clean.
    Today I just stocked up a few more at half price.
  • jez37jez37 Posts: 757
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Elizabeth Arden make-up. Toasty Beige.
    I keep reverting back to this product.
    Forum Member
    Le Teint Touche Eclat foundation
  • postitpostit Posts: 23,839
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Aldi Family Shampoo 49p :p
    Forum Member
    Bought last Friday but arrived today - jojoba oil to add to the Monsia intense night repair cream when moisturizing my neck and around my eyes nightly. I found that the extra jojoba oil seems to help tighten the skin on the neck. If it is my imagination which I know it isn't, it certainly doesn't do any harm.
  • Suicide BlondeSuicide Blonde Posts: 85
    Forum Member
    Bronze ambition Fake don't Bake gradual tan. A quid for 100 ml. Pretty good stuff. Smells nice and works! Gives a nice colour after a few hours.
  • MrMarpleMrMarple Posts: 3,432
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Lushness wrote: »
    Repurchased Elemis Tri Enzyme Facial Wash. I'm not sure why I keep deviating from it, this product is a staple, it just works. Dry, dull winter ridden skin just disappears. Bought the 400ml size from QVC so it should last me a long time. I'll never run out of this again.

Need to get a new acid toner. I've been using Pixi Glow it's just okay, but doesn't pack enough punch for me.

Also just bought Sarah Chapman Morning Facial

I've just bought some of the Tri-Enzyme Night cream which came with a free 50ml bottle of the face wash.
    I hadn't tried either before, but I can definitely see a big difference.
    It's just so damn expensive isn't it?
    Forum Member
    MrMarple wrote: »
    I've just bought some of the Tri-Enzyme Night cream which came with a free 50ml bottle of the face wash.
    I hadn't tried either before, but I can definitely see a big difference.
    It's just so damn expensive isn't it?

It's not the cheapest. I'm going to just keep buying the large size as it works out cheaper. I use it to wash my body with too when I remember and it's really smoothing out my skin all over. I have the night cream also; it's very rich so I don't always use it but it is lovely to use.
  • katiso41katiso41 Posts: 1,562
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    A 180gm sealed tub of Gok Wan Gorgeous body butter for 50p at a car boot sale today Lovely smell. I also picked up a full liz earle cleanse and polish for 50p:)
    Forum Member
    Decleor System Corps (love the smell of this stuff, been using it for years)
    Fresh Sugar Honey Lip Balm Treatment
    Keracare Thermal Protector