Vet kills cat with bow and arrow and posts picture boasting

Will_BeeWill_Bee Posts: 1,567
Forum Member
✭✭✭
Vet Posts Pic Of Cat She Killed With Arrow

http://news.sky.com/story/1467566/vet-posts-pic-of-cat-she-killed-with-arrow

The woman posted the image alongside the comment: "The only good feral tomcat is one with an arrow through it's head!"

She has been sacked and cops are investigating.

WARNING graphic picture link below !!!!!
http://i2.mirror.co.uk/incoming/article5541066.ece/ALTERNATES/s615b/Kristen-Lindsey.jpg

Comments

• BastardBeaverBastardBeaver Posts: 11,903
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Good that she has been sacked and that cops are investigating.

I've met a few vets who I've wondered if they actually do it for a love of animals or if it's just a job to them.

Edit: now having actually read the story. What. A. Dick.
  • Galaxy266Galaxy266 Posts: 7,049
    Forum Member
    Just reading the title I knew she would be sacked for doing that. Quite right, too!
  • dee123dee123 Posts: 46,268
    Forum Member
    Bye BITCH!
  • TakaeTakae Posts: 13,555
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I should avoid reading news today. An earlier report of a callous moron setting a club/bar bouncer on fire and this report are pissing me off.
  • Sky_GuySky_Guy Posts: 6,859
    Forum Member
    Stupid bitch, how do these people think when they upload these things to the internet, yet alone carry the act out.
  • MichellerlzMichellerlz Posts: 538
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Absolutely disgusting, as someone who is supposed to look after the welfare of animals how could she get enjoyment out of killing one. Even if she thought it feral, it still deserves care instead of being slaughtered. I always thought Ferals were supposed to be neutered and set free anyway. Such a callous person should never be able to work with animals again.
  • FriendlyGoatFriendlyGoat Posts: 4,814
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    F*cking hell, is she mentally ill or something?
  • Prince MonaluluPrince Monalulu Posts: 35,900
    Forum Member
    Will_Bee wrote: »
    <snip>
    http://i2.mirror.co.uk/incoming/article5541066.ece/ALTERNATES/s615b/Kristen-Lindsey.jpg

Oohh that's some shot, nearly a through and through.

Dappy Cow for grassing herself up, if the national media pick up on this she'll be chased up trees, she'll probably end up working at an abattoir inspecting the animals, before the off them.
    She'd best use the 'protecting the little birdies' defence.
  • Will_BeeWill_Bee Posts: 1,567
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Dappy Cow for grassing herself up, if the national media up on this she'll be chased up trees, .

Local police have appealed for calm.
  • sutiesutie Posts: 32,645
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Anyone who hurts animals is wired completely wrong. Nasty cow. :(
  • bluebladeblueblade Posts: 88,859
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

The woman posted the image alongside the comment: "The only good feral tomcat is one with an arrow through it's head!"

A vet?

She must surely have taken leave of her senses. Is the deranged bitch saying that other cats are OK and feral cats should be killed, like they're a different species? Sad moron

Good job she's been sacked. No sane person would trust someone as unhinged as that near their pet.
  • TelevisionUserTelevisionUser Posts: 41,416
    Forum Member

She's one hell of a sad, ignorant and unevolved bitch. I hope she never finds employment in the veterinary field again.
  • St. AnthonySt. Anthony Posts: 1,122
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Poor liddle Fella

(Rolf Harris noise)
  • bluebladeblueblade Posts: 88,859
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    sutie wrote: »

100% agreed.
  • Pisces CloudPisces Cloud Posts: 30,239
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    sutie wrote: »

Certainly someone who could never be trusted around animals. Makes me wonder what the real reason was as to why she became a vet.
  • exlordlucanexlordlucan Posts: 35,375
    Forum Member
    I have a dislike of cats but crikey, that is just insane and from a vet at that.
  • reglipreglip Posts: 5,268
    Forum Member
    "And no I did not lose my job. Psshh. Like someone would get rid of me. I'm awesome!" :D
  • Tal'shiarTal'shiar Posts: 2,290
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Sky_Guy wrote: »
    Stupid bitch, how do these people think when they upload these things to the internet, yet alone carry the act out.

Not to mention the internets love of cats, its almost a death sentence for her.

(I know its wrong, and I am normally very logical. But a part of me thinks it would be funny if someone shot her with an arrow, right in the eyes)
  • Tt88Tt88 Posts: 6,827
    Forum Member
    Im not clicking the link because i have no wish to see a dead animal, but does it mention anything about her being prosecuted if it happened in the uk?
  • TerraCanisTerraCanis Posts: 14,099
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Tt88 wrote: »
    Im not clicking the link because i have no wish to see a dead animal, but does it mention anything about her being prosecuted if it happened in the uk?

It would probably qualify as "causing unnecessary suffering".
  • Will_BeeWill_Bee Posts: 1,567
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Its in Texas, America, not in UK

You can click on first link for story and not see the dead cat.
  • NamiraNamira Posts: 3,099
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

It didn't happen in the UK, she's another dumbshit American who thinks killing defenceless animals is something to be proud of. Police are investigating because it apparently was not a feral cat (not like it matters).

All I can say is I hope the little wretch is ready for the wrath of the internet....
  • Chunky-KitkatChunky-Kitkat Posts: 181
    Forum Member
    This evil excuse for a human deserves the same thing done to her, that's all I'm saying.
  • Sky_GuySky_Guy Posts: 6,859
    Forum Member
    I think saying she deserves an arrow through the head is over the top.
  • Chunky-KitkatChunky-Kitkat Posts: 181
    Forum Member
    Why? Wasn't it over the top for the cat also?