IAC14 - November 2014 - Rumours, Wishlists and Predictions thread

Comments

• doctorwhofancaldoctorwhofancal Posts: 24,123
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I think Brianne Delcourt is probably going to take part.

She's out of work after DOI
    She fits the young, good looking, American woman description too.
  • celebmaniacelebmania Posts: 537
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    We're bound to get a current soap star. Probably someone from Corrie this time as we had Lucy from Emmerdale last time. Could be good to see Brooke Vincent or Jane Danson do it.

Bound to get a TOWIE star - my vote would be for Gemma Collins or Lauren Pope.

Lesley Joseph would be good as the mature lady. Recent as BOAF has been back on and think she could be a the one that everyone votes for in the tasks.
  • FiercefanaticFiercefanatic Posts: 3,580
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Surely it's time for an All Stars series by now?
  • Stuart1000Stuart1000 Posts: 1,275
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    celebmania wrote: »

I was about to post, Gemma Collins wouldn't be a shock. She's one I imagine would be popular for tasks.
  • NicolaClareNicolaClare Posts: 489
    Forum Member
    I can see Michelle Keegan, maybe somebody from McFly again, Tom Fletcher? Especially since McBusted will have former winners Dougie and Matt, I'm guessing they'll persuade somebody to do it. I can see Tom Daley signing up since he seems to be a lot on ITV recently. Patsy Palmer (Bianca Jackson, EE) possibly since her departure?

Tom has already done the Cube, Harry did strictly, Dougie obviously did IAC and Danny was on Popstar to Opera star, so the only person left would be James Bourne.
  • Dorkus_Dorkus_ Posts: 3,366
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I can imagine Mollie King from The Saturdays doing it, I reckon she'd be quite fun too, like a British Ashley Roberts.

I can also see them getting one of The Wanted and/or JLS.
  • erin_perin_p Posts: 25,091
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
  • pothuthicpothuthic Posts: 47,102
    Forum Member
    Melanie Sykes rumoured
  • pothuthicpothuthic Posts: 47,102
    Forum Member
    And Robbie Savage
  • Sun Tzu.Sun Tzu. Posts: 19,064
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Dynamo would be great just to see what tricks he does lol. He is on that picture.
  • samusek2samusek2 Posts: 3,882
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Current Rumours (What I've seen):

Men:
    Alex Reid
    Tom Daley
    Dynamo
    Ashley Banjo
    Robbie Savage (has denied it)
    Michael Le Vell (ruled out)

Women:
    Michelle Keegan
    Tulisa Contostavlos
    Melanie Sykes
    Gemma Merna
    Brianne Delcourt
    Chloe Sims
    Gemma Collins
    Josie Cunningham (has tweeted that she's gotten vaccinations)

We are missing the American celebrity and the older actor wanting to reboot their career.
  • urt31urt31 Posts: 2,448
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    samusek2 wrote: »
    Current Rumours (What I've seen):

Men:
    Alex Reid
    Tom Daley
    Dynamo
    Ashley Banjo
    Robbie Savage (has denied it)
    Michael Le Vell (ruled out)

Women:
    Michelle Keegan
    Tulisa Contostavlos
    Melanie Sykes
    Gemma Merna
    Brianne Delcourt
    Chloe Sims
    Gemma Collins
    Josie Cunningham (has tweeted that she's gotten vaccinations)

We are missing the American celebrity and the older actor wanting to reboot their career.

Is heavily pregnant, also really don't think they would have her anyway. That whole list looks fairly low-rent, I think it is quite off the mark.
  • Shane_RossShane_Ross Posts: 151
    Forum Member
    Dynamo canna see him doing it .
  • Sun Tzu.Sun Tzu. Posts: 19,064
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Gemma Collins should do it. Only keep her profile up in the celebrity scene in the UK but would be great for her weight.
  • zerotheherozerothehero Posts: 21,757
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    celebmania wrote: »
    We're bound to get a current soap star. Probably someone from Corrie this time as we had Lucy from Emmerdale last time. Could be good to see Brooke Vincent or Jane Danson do it.

Lesley Joseph would be good as the mature lady. Recent as BOAF has been back on and think she could be a the one that everyone votes for in the tasks.

I think its HO turn this year they was last represented in 2009 so gemma merna is a likely contestant but what about joe tracini? After all his dad did win it
  • IJoinedInMayIJoinedInMay Posts: 26,319
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    My guess is Nigel Evans MP (he was the guy that was accused and acquitted of sexual offences earlier this year). I suppose it depends on whether he feels he can progress his political career ever again (he was a former deputy speaker of the House of Commons). If not, then he might think "why not take the money?".
  • hyperstarspongehyperstarsponge Posts: 16,651
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    These days they are in the hotel most of the time and just pretend to live in the jungle for the highlight show, Which is the reason you can't have live feed.
  • zerotheherozerothehero Posts: 21,757
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    These days they are in the hotel most of the time and just pretend to live in the jungle for the highlight show, Which is the reason you can't have live feed.

No they really stay in the jungle
  • hyperstarspongehyperstarsponge Posts: 16,651
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    No they really stay in the jungle

Its more like a set then a jungle now.
  • lewismacflewismacf Posts: 14,666
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    When is the line up released
  • lewismacflewismacf Posts: 14,666
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Dannie Minouge
    Brianne Delcort
    Alesha Dixion
    Kimberly Walsh
    Michelle Kegan
    Molly King
    Tom Fletcher
    Max George
    Arg
    Keith Lemon
    Vernon Kay
    Rylan
    who would be your favourite there
  • Stuart1000Stuart1000 Posts: 1,275
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I think this will be the year for The Chuckle Brothers. They've gathered quite the following on Twitter over the last few months, appeared on Celebrity Juice, had a petition started to remake Chucklevision and released an autobiography. Usually they're on tour at this time of year but they have no dates scheduled until panto on December 6th. They should be able back in the country for then though?

If it does happen, I hope they make them one campmate though. It's annoyed me in the past when they've split up double acts (Cannon & Ball, Colin & Justin).
  • Sal_WhiteSal_White Posts: 59
    Forum Member
    when is the show on and line up revealed?
  • Deb ArkleDeb Arkle Posts: 12,584
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    It usually starts soon after OH's birthday, which is 9th Nov - so probs the weekend of the 14th/15th/16th.
  • H of De VilH of De Vil Posts: 26,539
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I would love the Chuckle Bothers on IAC.

Downton Abbey finishes on the 9th November, so IAC will start on Sunday 16th