HudL Micro SD card problem !!??

Zizu58Zizu58 Posts: 3,658
Forum Member
✭✭✭
Hey peeps .

I've put my 8Gb Micro SD card in the slot but it isn't being recognised at all on the Hudl ...... More worryingly is that it's real difficult to get the card out of the slot . I have to use a pin / needle and twiddle about until I can work it out at enough to get a grip of it .!!

What's happening ? Usually cards just kinda spring in and out of slots on my cameras .....

Help !!!!!

Comments

• nvingonvingo Posts: 8,619
    Forum Member
    Maybe it has gone the wrong side of the slot.
    Was it working in another device?
  • Zizu58Zizu58 Posts: 3,658
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    nvingo wrote: »
    Maybe it has gone the wrong side of the slot.
    Was it working in another device?

Well I managed to get it out and tried it a few times and finally working . It's crazily difficult to get the card out of the slot though and you risk / damaging scratching the unit orscreen when you manoeuvre it out with a needle .
  • BunionsBunions Posts: 15,011
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Zizu58 wrote: »
    Well I managed to get it out and tried it a few times and finally working . It's crazily difficult to get the card out of the slot though and you risk / damaging scratching the unit orscreen when you manoeuvre it out with a needle .
    My guess is that you loaded it incorrectly.

It should push in, and then you depress it once again (it pops out part-way) to remove it.

That's what I did with mine which works in exactly the same way as my other tablet with no problems whatsoever.

PS - there's a dedicated hudl thread already up ;)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Bunions wrote: »
    My guess is that you loaded it incorrectly.

It should push in, and then you depress it once again (it pops out part-way) to remove it.

That's what I did with mine which works in exactly the same way as my other tablet with no problems whatsoever.

PS - there's a dedicated hudl thread already up ;)

So the HudL has some kindif spring loaded mechanism like many other gadgets ?

Mine certainly doesn't do that :(
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Update

The damn thing is constantly freezing even on simple forums like this one :(
  • BunionsBunions Posts: 15,011
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Zizu58 wrote: »
    Update

The damn thing is constantly freezing even on simple forums like this one :(
    Go to the Tesco Tablet thread.

There's something in there about screens freezing and details as to what to do next.