Matt's injured

2»

Comments

• Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,003
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Wig it is, then! :D

I suppose that Moffat's fertilizer didn't work, because it wasn't anywhere near long enough for him not to require a wig even before this.
  • Options
    tom1979tom1979 Posts: 94
    Forum Member
    He confirmed on daybreak this morning that filming for Christmas starts on Sunday and that he will be wearing a wig
  • Options
    Sara_PeplowSara_Peplow Posts: 1,579
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Well kristen stewart wore one in eclipse and it didn't do anyharm. Does anyoneelse think 12 will be dissapointd to miss out on being ginger again ?. Sure he will get use to his new more mature look.
  • Options
    CoalHillJanitorCoalHillJanitor Posts: 15,634
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
  • Options
    November_RainNovember_Rain Posts: 9,145
    Forum Member
    I was going to say they could always do a Tom Baker and have him fall against the TARDIS console, to explain his injury. :D
  • Options
    Richard_WatsonRichard_Watson Posts: 426
    Forum Member
    I hope they don't use the same people who stuck the ridiculous mop-head on top of Karen Gillan for 'Pond Life' and the S7 reshoots.

(Actually, I assume the reason he shaved his head again is because it will allow for a better fitting wig.)
  • Options
    JAS84JAS84 Posts: 7,430
    Forum Member
    I think he just liked the shaven look. He'd always avoided such short hair previously because of a scar. Though you're right about shorter hair being easier to put a wig over. That was Karen's problem. Her hair wasn't really much shorter, the problem was that she'd had a fringe cut. Wouldn't have been an issue if Guardians of the Galaxy had been shooting already, lol (she got a zero buzz for it, remember).