MTV - Ex On The Beach

Comments

• Daisy19Daisy19 Posts: 3,311
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Really didn't think I would like this show but it's great! :D

I don't know who Vicki is but i'm gathering from previous posts she was in another reality show,,,,she is one of my faves, along with Emily and Farrah. Ross' latest ex seems ok aswell. Ash's ex seemed ok but i'm unsure on her now. Can't stand Chloe and Frankie.

Looks wise the only decent bloke so far is Ross (imo) christ knows what T and Chloe see in Ash (yuck). The bloke we don't see much but he played tennis with T, he seems very likeable (thank god a likeable man!)
    Marco needs to grow some b*lls and tell Frankie to get lost! (but not before Emily winds her up some more :D)
  • Hollie_LouiseHollie_Louise Posts: 39,979
    Forum Member
    I'm really liking the show. It was obvious Vicky was going to be pretty much front and centre. Frankie is a complete nutter, Marco is a complete walk over (but he is the guy I find the most attractive).

Shame we don't see much of, I can't even remember their names to be honest, but those who shan't be seen I'm sure you will know who I'm talking about lol. I just want Ricci to show up to see the Vicky she is known for being, for all of two minutes that we will see them for knowing MTV. Ash is a complete tool, I really can't take to him at all.

Does anybody know if Liam is related at all to Anthony Hutton who won Big Brother 6? I'm probably way off the mark but they look similar-ish
  • Dress to KillDress to Kill Posts: 6,209
    Forum Member
    revans33 wrote: »
    What has happened to Vicky? Not that there's anything wrong with her wanting a one night stand, but what happened to "Vicky doesn't bang" and "I only want to have sex with people when I know they only have sex with me, and that they care about me". She seems to have altered a lot from GS.

In the previous season of Geordie Shore when she and Ricci had ended, she king of decided that she didn't care and was just going to have fun etc.

Yeah, I'm agreeing that Frankie and Liam are annoying. Liam doesn't care about anything other than stirring and he's not afraid to say so.
  • MishcollMishcoll Posts: 12,796
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

Does anybody know if Liam is related at all to Anthony Hutton who won Big Brother 6? I'm probably way off the mark but they look similar-ish

I thought it was him for most of the first episode - they do look very similar
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 337
    Forum Member
    How do the ex's keep coming out of the water? Are they mermaids or what
  • misslibertinemisslibertine Posts: 14,306
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    leemuir wrote: »
    How do the ex's keep coming out of the water? Are they mermaids or what

Yes, that's exactly it.
  • AJ WheelsAJ Wheels Posts: 2,758
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Love this show.

Liam is an absolute pissa.
  • Ronell_DavisRonell_Davis Posts: 4,415
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I'm quite enjoying this but I think everyone is just eager for Ricci to come now to see Vicky's reaction :D.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I'm quite enjoying this but I think everyone is just eager for Ricci to come now to see Vicky's reaction :D.

They show her initial reaction in the promo, I only hope it continues in the same vein :D
  • ItsTotesSoFluffItsTotesSoFluff Posts: 2,667
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I really hate Chloe, Rossy and Ash.

Everyone else I like. I like Liam the most, just find it funny how he stirs it.

We don't see much of Jack do we, weirds.
    Forum Member
    They should have left out Jack and Farrah. Both don't really do anything or bring anything.
  • JJ75JJ75 Posts: 1,954
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Vicky and Ross having sex in the bed while Emily is sleeping next to them, ew.

Didnt notice that. Thought it was just them two.
  • NosediveNosedive Posts: 6,602
    Forum Member
    Wow! I've just caught up with last week's episode!

I'd forgotten all about Dan from Down under. What a superb twist. I was so hung up on her other ex returning I just didn't expect anything else!

This has been a real highlight. I remember their little thing together now, and it's good knowing a little bit more about what went on with a pair. I'd been finding it a little patchy and hard to follow up until now and kept having to rewind bits to keep up.

Can't wait til the next episode.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Nosedive wrote: »

I'd forgotten all about Dan from Down under. What a superb twist. I was so hung up on her other ex returning I just didn't expect anything else!

Vicky had mentioned Dan's appearance in a couple of magazine interviews I'd seen before the show had even started, so no twist for me :(
  • NosediveNosedive Posts: 6,602
    Forum Member
    Vicky had mentioned Dan's appearance in a couple of magazine interviews I'd seen before the show had even started, so no twist for me :(

Ahh...so again one has to wonder how highly produced and scripted these shows really are!

It's TV Land. I suspect it's all planned and arranged in advance down to the last T.
    Forum Member
    Nosedive wrote: »
    Ahh...so again one has to wonder how highly produced and scripted these shows really are!

It's TV Land. I suspect it's all planned and arranged in advance down to the last T.

Well not really, the show was filmed before they did interviews, so Vicky knowing about Dan in the interviews was because the show was already finished.

EDIT: Shocked that we saw Ash's *ehem* in full unblurred 'glory'?
  • AJ WheelsAJ Wheels Posts: 2,758
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Love Liam even more now. Lolllllll
  • BROXI BEARBROXI BEAR Posts: 9,279
    Forum Member
    Liam and Ash are utter knobheads.
  • Mel1314Mel1314 Posts: 2,669
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I can't bear Ash, he's such a moron. And I can't take him seriously with that awful hairstyle.

I am enjoying the show, the main reason I tuned in was because I heard Ricci and Vicky were going to be in it. But I can't help thinking if the narrator didn't have to announce 'who's ex is next?' every 5 minutes, we'd probably get at least another 20 minutes more footage :p
  • BROXI BEARBROXI BEAR Posts: 9,279
    Forum Member
    Mel1314 wrote: »
    I can't bear Ash, he's such a moron. And I can't take him seriously with that awful hairstyle.

I am enjoying the show, the main reason I tuned in was because I heard Ricci and Vicky were going to be in it. But I can't help thinking if the narrator didn't have to announce 'who's ex is next?' every 5 minutes, we'd probably get at least another 20 minutes more footage :p

I agree that is irritating as he'll - we know ex's are coming fgs!!
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

EDIT: Shocked that we saw Ash's *ehem* in full unblurred 'glory'?

I could've done without that!
  • Mel1314Mel1314 Posts: 2,669
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    BROXI BEAR wrote: »
    I agree that is irritating as he'll - we know ex's are coming fgs!!

Exactly, yet they insist on showing us the same clip of someone packing about 30 times :p And tell us how everything is about to change because 'another ex is on their way!' :D
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,304
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Mel1314 wrote: »

And he had the cheek to slag the new blonde guys hair! :D

This show is my guilty pleasure, the men are so unlikeable though!
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Jenbonjovi wrote: »
    the men are so unlikeable though!

They really are! Makes being single seem really not that bad!
  • Beautiful_HarvBeautiful_Harv Posts: 9,144
    Forum Member
    None of the men are attractive.

There is a lot of repetition in the show, it could be cut down to half an hour if they took all that out