Andre's "suffering" (part 2)

Comments

• tsarinatsarina Posts: 529
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Muttsnutts wrote: »
    True Jimmy, and the issue in question (although, why it's been brought up I've no idea), isn't even on that thread.

So do I Jimmy. There's gifts a-plenty on the other thread, seems to be more every day. I doubt the barrel will ever need scraping over yonder.

Nope, the thread subject does enough barrel scraping for everyone to have their share :D
  • tsarinatsarina Posts: 529
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I don't recall them being hounded off DS... But I do recall them being told their comments where totally idiotic..

They were eventually Betty ... I guess the mods must have got fed up of the 'alerts'
  • Jimmy ConnorsJimmy Connors Posts: 117,780
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    True Jimmy, and the issue in question (although, why it's been brought up I've no idea), isn't even on that thread.

So do I Jimmy. There's gifts a-plenty on the other thread, seems to be more every day. I doubt the barrel will ever need scraping over yonder.

I probably should have kept my gob shut Muttsnutts, but I was trying to make a point that I am not the only one that sometimes generalises without meaning to. :o I hold my hands up to doing it sometimes - I was just trying to point out that it happens over the forums, yet I was the only one getting pulled up for it. It happens quite a bit... and not a word is mentioned. :)
  • lexi22lexi22 Posts: 16,394
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Cheesus, The First Curdle?

:D bit later than that, I think... more Cheesus: The Moulding Period
  • Blondie XBlondie X Posts: 28,662
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I will support this post..the person who made the idiotic comment was told by many their post was totally out of order IIRC

Yes they were but at least 2 others come out in support all be it muted.
  • artlesschaosartlesschaos Posts: 11,345
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    lexi22 wrote: »
    :D bit later than that, I think... more Cheesus: The Moulding Period

Chessus of Queso blanco?

I'll get me goat...'s cheese.:o
  • GoatyGoaty Posts: 7,776
    Forum Member
    I'll get me goat...'s cheese.:o

Yeah?

Oh I am very cheese off :D
  • Betty BritainBetty Britain Posts: 13,721
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Blondie X wrote: »
    Yes they were but at least 2 others come out in support all be it muted.

Have to be honest Blondie ...It was such a long time ago I don't remember it all..it was removed as well wasn't it?
  • lexi22lexi22 Posts: 16,394
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Well, I recall unanimous condemnation against the person (and quite rightly so)

I recall unusual silence from some normally very vocal posters. :)
  • MuttsnuttsMuttsnutts Posts: 3,506
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I probably should have kept my gob shut Muttsnutts, but I was trying to make a point that I am not the only one that sometimes generalises without meaning to. :o I hold my hands up to doing it sometimes - I was just trying to point out that it happens over the forums, yet I was the only one getting pulled up for it. It happens quite a bit... and not a word is mentioned. :)

Well nobody's perfect are they? Even Saint Perfect Pete. We should all remember that. ;)
  • BReal2BReal2 Posts: 863
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Sorry:o
    I'd commented on his "announcement" a couple of days ago & saw he'd updated it, just noticed you'd already pointed it out.

No worries. :)
    Its Monday and that can only mean one thing a new episode with out Peter ;)

The surprise announcement has to be his reality tv show isnt really ending

I suspect that's exactly what his announcement will be.

My prediction:
    He'll claim the show will go on to capture the first year of the baby's life and then it will end. He will spend all of next year swearing that it's the final series and then find another excuse for it to continue. :D

That show's probably his biggest source of income since his music flops, his children's books must have flopped or he'd still be "writing" them ;), his coffee shops can't be bringing in enough to sustain his lifestyle and his fragrances probably won't last. Speaking of, didn't he launch other fragrances in the past? Are they still being sold or were they discontinued?
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    Have to be honest Blondie ...It was such a long time ago I don't remember it all..it was removed as well wasn't it?

It is still there Betty.
    lexi22 wrote: »
    I recall unusual silence from some normally very vocal posters. :)

I have just had a quick re-read, and the condemnation is pretty widespread. :)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    Well nobody's perfect are they? Even Saint Perfect Pete. We should all remember that. ;)

Indeed so. :):cool:
  • Nicola32Nicola32 Posts: 5,153
    Forum Member
    Indeed so. :):cool:

Jimmy...there has been no sign of Gloria for 3 weeks.:eek:

What has Pete done with her?? :(
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    Nicola32 wrote: »
    Jimmy...there has been no sign of Gloria for 3 weeks.:eek:

What has Pete done with her?? :(

Yes, Nicola, this is a worrying development isn't it. :( I am just hoping that her 'camera avoidance methods' are finally coming to fruition for her and that is why she's been absent. :)

It's just not the same without her ... :cry: I hope she isn't heading the same way as the little dogs! :eek:;)
  • Nicola32Nicola32 Posts: 5,153
    Forum Member
    Yes, Nicola, this is a worrying development isn't it. :( I am just hoping that her 'camera avoidance methods' are finally coming to fruition for her and that is why she's been absent. :)

It's just not the same without her ... :cry: I hope she isn't heading the same way as the little dogs! :eek:;)

Maybe she had enough of Pete chasing her around the kitchen.:D

Perhaps she's left him.:eek: :cry:
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    Nicola32 wrote: »
    Maybe she had enough of Pete chasing her around the kitchen.:D

Perhaps she's left him.:eek: :cry:

Yep, that's probably the real reason! :D:D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

Don't say that Jimmy...I will worry about her until she is seen on screen again.. :(
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    Don't say that Jimmy...I will worry about her until she is seen on screen again.. :(

Don't worry Betty - she'll be back I am sure. :) You can't keep a good woman down for long, and Gloria is a diamond! :cool:
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Don't worry Betty - she'll be back I am sure. :) You can't keep a good woman down for long, and Gloria is a diamond! :cool:

I think so to.. I watched a show where she was trying to hide ..I found her adorable
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    I think so to.. I watched a show where she was trying to hide ..I found her adorable

:D yes, those are her 'camera avoidance methods' ....
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    :D yes, those are her 'camera avoidance methods' ....

For me she is THE star of the show... What a lovely lady... Maybe when Andre hangs up his tv life..the camera crew could continue following Gloria... That's if she isn't hiding from them ;)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    For me she is THE star of the show... What a lovely lady... Maybe when Andre hangs up his tv life..the camera crew could continue following Gloria... That's if she isn't hiding from them ;)

lol....

I like the sound of that show Betty. :D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    lol....

I like the sound of that show Betty. :D

Maybe we could put this idea forward
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    Maybe we could put this idea forward

Good idea. It should be on ITV1 on a Saturday night. A sure ratings winner! :cool:
This discussion has been closed.