• Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 112
    Forum Member
    Spot on!!!
  • Options
    floppydogfloppydog Posts: 1,084
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    No class and thinks she is funny, you ain't luv you are a sad muppet.
  • Options
    barboskibarboski Posts: 143
    Forum Member
    churchie the dog comes to mind. what a horrible person. most of them are behaving badly and gary says nothing but nice things about them even now.
  • Options
    Scarlett BerryScarlett Berry Posts: 21,135
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    floppydog wrote: »
    No class and thinks she is funny, you ain't luv you are a sad muppet.

Her arrogance is jaw dropping. She is an ignoramus of the highest order. She hasn't a gracious or decent bone in her fat body. >:(
  • Options
    Captain BirdseiCaptain Birdsei Posts: 1,409
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Even that is too much of a compliment.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    barboski wrote: »
    churchie the dog comes to mind. what a horrible person. most of them are behaving badly and gary says nothing but nice things about them even now.

Just showing themselves up for what they are. I actually don't think I have ever witnessed ruder people on BB. Their behaviour is just jaw droppingly awful. Especially fat Dee and obnoxious Dee>:(
  • Options
    missfrizzymissfrizzy Posts: 7,536
    Forum Member

That's why he is somebody, and they are a bunch of nobodies. Dee "famous" for being a layabout scrounger, and James "famous" for jumping around like a kid with diarrhoea.
    No class, no future.
  • Options
    CranberryappleCranberryapple Posts: 12,723
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Her arrogance is jaw dropping. She is an ignoramus of the highest order. She hasn't a gracious or decent bone in her fat body. >:(

And some.>:(

When you thieve from the vulnerable you will never know the meaning of decent.^_^
  • Options
    DejavuDejavu Posts: 712
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    FusionFury wrote: »
    :D

Worth it all for that!

Go back to your council estate, love..

Lol she is going to be on tv again- let's hope she watches the series and sees what she us like but very much doubt it
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 135
    Forum Member
    Her face is always like that! she's a genuine wench.
  • Options
    jobieladjobielad Posts: 4,363
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

What an insult to Churchie lol! He is nice :)
  • Options
    dandydandy Posts: 87
    Forum Member
    Dee is the most ignorant ungrateful person I've ever had the displeasure to watch on big brother and why she was on the celebrity series I'll never know. She is not even good enough for the normal big brother as she is so trashy.
  • Options
    benbeez1benbeez1 Posts: 18,104
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    correction slapped baboons arse :D
  • Options
    duncannduncann Posts: 11,969
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    It's all gone to Dee's head. She equates being in a sensationalised documentary for a few weeks based on being a benefits claimant and ending up on CBB at 43 to being a world famous Hollywood actor of several decades, retiring and ending up on CBB aged 70 - and winning it! She will come back to earth -and the dole - with a thud.
  • Options
    Kopite1763Kopite1763 Posts: 6,835
    Forum Member
    missfrizzy wrote: »
    That's why he is somebody, and they are a bunch of nobodies. Dee "famous" for being a layabout scrounger, and James "famous" for jumping around like a kid with diarrhoea.
    No class, no future.

:o A kid jumping around with diarrhoea, is not a thought I want in my head :o:D
  • Options
    tigger40tigger40 Posts: 117
    Forum Member
    This has the cheek to run gary down what a joke!! LOL :D

http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2014/03/29/article-0-1CAA62A600000578-273_634x394.jpg
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 137
    Forum Member
    oh i hope that cow reads here....she has to be a ds forum user if she is into big brother...i would think it was a staple diet to any bb fans out there.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Her disdain for Gary and her imagined intergration with her zeleb friends on BBBOTS was a sorry sight to behold. She really has tickets on herself.
  • Options
    CranberryappleCranberryapple Posts: 12,723
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    tigger40 wrote: »

Boak.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    tigger40 wrote: »

The tat just finishes it off. Gives it a certain je ne sais quoi:p
  • Options
    tigger40tigger40 Posts: 117
    Forum Member
    Since James joined Strictly in 2006, rumours of a feud with judge Craig Revel Horwood have swirled, with Jordan allegedly storming out of the studios on one occasion when Craig gave him a low score.

James all over !! what a sour faced loser he is :D
  • Options
    planetsplanets Posts: 47,784
    Forum Member
    Her disdain for Gary and her imagined intergration with her zeleb friends on BBBOTS was a sorry sight to behold. She really has tickets on herself.

do you think Ola will have her round for dinner?
  • Options
    SeveneyesSeveneyes Posts: 12,941
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Her face when Gary was praising the housemates with total class was my fave...she couldn't have looked more put out that he didn't bitch and moan like the rest apart from Audley...she cannot communicate like Gary:p said,can only relate to aggression and bitterness.
  • Options
    StykerStyker Posts: 49,871
    Forum Member
    Sour grapes and the fact that none of "Team James" prevailed, a growing sense that her 15 minutes of fame is coming to an end. if she ends up back on benefits though they might offer her a follow up to benefits street......

Or maybe lovely James or Riccie will pull strings to get her a job somewhere?
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 727
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    The title of this thread reminded me of the Shooting Stars tradition of introducing Jack Dee. They do share a common name I guess. Dee with her face like an abandoned duffle coat.