Judges Houses! *Including Spoilers*

Comments

• LunarLegendLunarLegend Posts: 3,489
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Probably for something completely unrelated but Melanie is heading over to London.
  • tremetreme Posts: 5,445
    Forum Member
    My friend has just posted up some photos on Facebook from his holiday in Dubai of him and the kids with Dermot O'Leary at the Jumeirah Zabeel Saray hotel where they are filming.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    treme wrote: »
    My friend has just posted up some photos on Facebook from his holiday in Dubai of him and the kids with Dermot O'Leary at the Jumeirah Zabeel Saray hotel where they are filming.

Thanks for the info treme.

Any sign of any contestants?
  • EurostarEurostar Posts: 78,519
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Probably for something completely unrelated but Melanie is heading over to London.

She does say she's there "on business" though, so you never know.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Eurostar wrote: »
    She does say she's there "on business" though, so you never know.

Just seen her tweets was referring to her facebook in the post above this could be something.
  • tremetreme Posts: 5,445
    Forum Member
    Thanks for the info treme.

Any sign of any contestants?

He said Nicole, Ne-Yo and the 16 - 27 year old boys are there in his status update, but he got no pictures of them.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Just seen her tweets was referring to her facebook in the post above this could be something.

Interesting alright : you'd wonder what that is all about if she has already been let go by the X Factor.
  • JustArunJustArun Posts: 8,941
    Forum Member
    I have to say from the girls we've seen already, the girls category is looking very weak for the first time in a while.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 22,127
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    when are girls being filmed? Lucy Spragg has a gig on Thursday
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Bex. wrote: »
    when are girls being filmed? Lucy Spragg has a gig on Thursday

Hey Bex. :)

The girls are always the last to be filmed last year Kelly Rowland's part of the Judges Houses was around a week before Bootcamp was shown on TV. ;)
    Forum Member
    Hey Bex. :)

The girls are always the last to be filmed last year Kelly Rowland's part of the Judges Houses was around a week before Bootcamp was shown on TV. ;)

Tulisa has the girls...I can't imagine what knowledge she has to share with them. :o:p
  • marymclmarymcl Posts: 663
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Maybe it's just me but their is not one contestant that has really impressed me yet. I know we are only 2 episodes in but still.
    The fact that Carolynne, Melanie and Jade Collins have been shown in the upcoming trailer excites me. I doubt they will all be shown this week that would leave too many good ones in one episode.
  • bazztheman93bazztheman93 Posts: 4,511
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Melanie's Audition is going to be sooo exciting im just picturing it now!!!! I have chills
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Does anyone know more about who is at the boys Judges Houses?
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    marymcl wrote: »
    Maybe it's just me but their is not one contestant that has really impressed me yet. I know we are only 2 episodes in but still.
    The fact that Carolynne, Melanie and Jade Collins have been shown in the upcoming trailer excites me. I doubt they will all be shown this week that would leave too many good ones in one episode.

I'd agree on this : the likes of Kye Sones and James Arthur are really very average vocalists.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I'd agree on this : the likes of Kye Sones and James Arthur are really very average vocalists.

I was gobsmacked when the judges gave Kye and James a standing ovation. I can't really imagine them in the live shows and if they do there will be backlash on this forum as there are better singers in their categories.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I was gobsmacked when the judges gave Kye and James a standing ovation. I can't really imagine them in the live shows and if they do there will be backlash on this forum as there are better singers in their categories.

Kye seems like a poor man's Matt Cardle and James is scarcely much better than a busker you'd see on any street corner. In the parallel universe of the X Factor though, these guys are huge international stars of the future :)
  • Nobby BurtonNobby Burton Posts: 1,869
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Kye Sones getting a standing ovation and being called a 'superstar' just shows how far the show has fallen
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Kye seems like a poor man's Matt Cardle and James is scarcely much better than a busker you'd see on any street corner. In the parallel universe of the X Factor though, these guys are huge international stars of the future :)

Shows how far the show has fallen that they called Kye a superstar. The producers have lost their minds if they put James in the live shows not only would he be the least marketable contestant they have ever had on the show his voice is mediocre at best he will be one of those acts who goes all the way based on their story not their voice. If they are both put in the live shows they will probably be the final 2 as you said what most people would view as mediocrity is international stardom in the eyes of X Factor.
    Forum Member
    Kye Sones getting a standing ovation and being called a 'superstar' just shows how far the show has fallen

I cringed at his rap..."I swag it out" :o:o:(
  • rickster1995rickster1995 Posts: 5,556
    Forum Member
    JustArun wrote: »
    I cringed at his rap..."I swag it out" :o:o:(

OMG OMG OMG HAHA!! i genuinely thought that i was the only one, im not even kidding everytime i think about it i cringe!!!!
  • TyjetTyjet Posts: 8,509
    Forum Member
    Do we know which guest judge(s) will be on this week?
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Tyjet wrote: »
    Do we know which guest judge(s) will be on this week?

I apologize in advance if this is wrong but I have heard this weekend is the Glasgow auditions.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 22,127
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    @carolineflack1

Our first live show contestants are through. I really like them. Its also been the hottest 3 days of our lives. Good work team Xtra x

https://twitter.com/carolineflack1/status/240500080807931904
  • TyjetTyjet Posts: 8,509
    Forum Member
    I apologize in advance if this is wrong but I have heard this weekend is the Glasgow auditions.

Awesome if this is true. Maybe they'll show Jade Collins (or Richards) and/or Melanie (not McCabe) :D