Who would I speak to about my own chat show?

2»

Comments

• Ollie_h19Ollie_h19 Posts: 8,548
    Forum Member

Thats a Saturday morning kids show, from 30 years ago. And thats your idea? Youd have more chance of treading in rocking horse shit than bringing back Saturday morning kids tv, sadly.
  • royllsroyceroyllsroyce Posts: 1,163
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Ollie_h19 wrote: »
    Thats a Saturday morning kids show, from 30 years ago. And thats your idea? Youd have more chance of treading in rocking horse shit than bringing back Saturday morning kids tv, sadly.

Its not for the morning its for the evening, hence the added adult bits. Its something the whole family can enjoy
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 21,093
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Simon Cowell would go for it if you throw in Sinitta and a dog. Ant and Dec will need to go on the roof rack.
  • Phoenix LazarusPhoenix Lazarus Posts: 17,306
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I will have a friendly puppet on board.

You could call it, Nick Clegg...
  • Hugh LetdownHugh Letdown Posts: 536
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

My absolute favorite quote of the new year.

Followed by a bit of very witty.
  • royllsroyceroyllsroyce Posts: 1,163
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

I was thinking of making it a female puppet like this one though

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LEwQnySVNd4

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eNjhExbmkpo
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 128
    Forum Member
    Sounds like something del boy would cook up lol
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,274
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Submit the idea to an ITV executive for prime time on a Saturday night.

Apparently they'll broadcast any old cr*p at this time, as long as they get a sponsor :mad:.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 8,510
    Forum Member
    .. oh right, you arent actually kidding :o erm good luck with that
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,376
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I have an idea for a chat show, my own show, I will get a floral painted van, travel up and down the UK. I will chat to celebrities and celebrities will perform in scenic locations outside the van. I will have a mixture of celebs from different eras of time like Rhianna, Sonia, Justin Beiber, Gina G, Rolling Stones, Bon Jovi, Shawaddywaddy, Eric Clapton, Alexandra Burke. As well as doing their own songs, I will expect them to do a cover of something they never sang, and change it into their own style.

I will have a real life section too where I will talk to someone with woe in their life, and possibly do DNA tests and give the results.

I will also dress up as different characters and surprise or prank people in a fun way like Cilla Black "surprise surprise" and Jeremy Beadle "Beadles about"

To add entertainment value for kids, a pack of puppet foxes, called Shark, Mafia, and Hannibal (their characters will be similar to that of the 3 witches of Hocus Pocus) will follow the van around and attempt to trap the celebs and eat them or try to steal the van etc... and their plans will usually end in hilarious disastrous consequences for them.

Members of the public can follow the van's movements on Twitter.

I just need a floral van, a cameraman or 2, and a station willing to broadcast my 2 hour weekly show. I'm not sure of the best place to start.

Why on earth would you even consider some of the people you mentioned ? I bet even Alexandra Burke's family wouldn't even bother to watch her being interviewed ??

Only Eric Clapton on the list sounds even remotely interesting to my mind.
  • Ollie_h19Ollie_h19 Posts: 8,548
    Forum Member
    I love the fact that Gina G gets a mention, hot off the back of Eurovision success in 1996.
  • SuperAPJSuperAPJ Posts: 10,402
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    No Sarah Millican among the guests? :p