Options

Katie talks sex with Joe

Sounds as if he put her in her place though.
Yesterday in I’m A Celebrity jungle camp, Katie Price asked Joe Bugner if in his hey day he had lots of women as he had previously commented that he was “a bit of a boy?”

Colin interjected that was his “Rolls Royce picking up the chicks?” and Katie shocked the former boxer when she said, “In the club, ‘champong’ all round you. They’re all taking the piss out of you nicking your drink. You thinking, ‘Yeah I’m going to take you home tonight, open your legs and give you one, you dirty bitch.’ Then you’re f*cking off.”

A stunned Joe replied: “That kind of language has never come out of my mouth dear. I never had to go that far.”

Would give a link, but it comes up 'asterisked'!
It's from the unreality TV blog.

Comments

• Options
    smashboxsmashbox Posts: 4,049
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Poo Joe was probably shocked at Pwiceys vile vocabulary. Good on Joe for putting her in her place.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 544
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Oh yuk.

And she wonders why she is getting picked for all the Bushtuckers Trials???!!!

It's not just because of the break-up with Peter, it's because she is revolting and classless.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 6,859
    Forum Member
    Oh my:eek:

I would be ashamed to say such things to someone so much older that I did not know or indeed anyone for that matter!!!
  • Options
    GetMeOuttaHereGetMeOuttaHere Posts: 17,357
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Classy bird.
  • Options
    2shy20072shy2007 Posts: 52,579
    Forum Member
    I think she was giving herself a little therapy then, I suspect that has happened to her a few times in her murky past.
  • Options
    lozengerlozenger Posts: 4,881
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I cant read half the original post - does anyone else get this really annoying thing where a sponsored Ad always appears over the top right hand side of the first quote - sometimes half the text seems to go beneath it. Drives me mad
  • Options
    Forum Member
    No I dont see ads.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    What no ads??? How do you do that - my page is riddled with the damn things!
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Not sure I can say on here, but what I will say is I use firefox browser ;)
  • Options
    lexi22lexi22 Posts: 16,394
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    There. Katie Price in all her crude, coarse glory. Someone said - was it the guest phychiatrist on IAC Now? - that she has no concept of public and private - ie. no ability to distinguish that what she says/does in private is not what she should say/do in public - and he was right. She is really disturbing.

Did Joe punch her? I would have.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    lozenger wrote: »
    What no ads??? How do you do that - my page is riddled with the damn things!

You need to block pop-ups and install an adware blocker. There are loads of free ones but if you're using a pc, your virus protection package should have one - they block spyware, adware and (really serious) malware.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    2shy2007 wrote: »
    Not sure I can say on here, but what I will say is I use firefox browser ;)

ooh thanks will try it - am on safari
  • Options
    Forum Member
    lexi22 wrote: »
    You need to block pop-ups and install an adware blocker.

this.
  • Options
    Gloria FandangoGloria Fandango Posts: 3,834
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Colin interjected that was his “Rolls Royce picking up the chicks?” and Katie shocked the former boxer when she said, “In the club, ‘champong’ all round you. They’re all taking the piss out of you nicking your drink. You thinking, ‘Yeah I’m going to take you home tonight, open your legs and give you one, you dirty bitch.’ Then you’re f*cking off.”

A stunned Joe replied: “That kind of language has never come out of my mouth dear. I never had to go that far.”

What a truly vile excuse for a woman she is. :mad:

Anyone know what 'champong' is, please?
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    champagne?
  • Options
    SystemSystem Posts: 2,096,970
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭

Apparently, it's a drinking game
    http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=champong
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 932
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

Dunno if you google it it comes up as a brand of Chinese noodle... :confused: Not sure they have that in these celeb clubs do they??
  • Options
    Gloria FandangoGloria Fandango Posts: 3,834
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    champagne?

Oh, yes. Thanks. :o
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 12,613
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    He looks punch drunk. I don't think Joe is all there.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 225
    Forum Member
    Jade Goody was alot of things (no, I wasn't a fan) but you never heard her talking crude like this.
  • Options
    OlgaChristieOlgaChristie Posts: 15,329
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    There. Katie Price in all her crude, coarse glory. Someone said - was it the guest phychiatrist on IAC Now? - that she has no concept of public and private - ie. no ability to distinguish that what she says/does in private is not what she should say/do in public - and he was right. She is really disturbing.

Did Joe punch her? I would have.

....how come I`m not surprised. Crude is her middle name - who could forget the photo of her in the back of a car masturbating with a mobile phone or flashing her crotch dressed like an oven ready turkey in Ibiza :eek::rolleyes:
    What was it she said "I want to make my children proud of me" :rolleyes:
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    feejo wrote: »
    Jade Goody was alot of things (no, I wasn't a fan) but you never heard her talking crude like this.

I don't think she has a clue how cheap and crude she comes across, she seems to think she's being witty. I'm not even sure anymore that she's doing it for attention, just seems to have no filter between what comes into her head and out of her distorted mouth. Only an equally crude and intellectually limited man could find this attractive.

Her interior is as vulgar and off-putting as her exterior.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 225
    Forum Member
    I dont think she would care what people thought of her even if she did have the brains to distinguish what was witty, funny or just vulgar.
  • Options
    maggie_07maggie_07 Posts: 1,793
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    lozenger wrote: »
    ooh thanks will try it - am on safari

I'm on Safari and have got pop-ups blocked but still get the ads until I log on and then they disappear.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 7,856
    Forum Member
    feejo wrote: »

She wasnt much better imo - one of her favourite passtimes was talking about 'minge', plus she stripped naked in public, did unmentionables to pj and let tweed mess up her thighs:eek: not to mention the R word;) - nah, not much to choose between them imo.