Options

Live Pause - Press Sky

degsyhufcdegsyhufc Posts: 59,251
Forum Member
Hi,
Last night I was watching Late Kick Off and had it on live pause for around 8 minutes.
Three times during the programme the picture froze and the icon in the bottom left said Press Sky which took me back to live action.

I then had to rewind 8 minutes to get back to where I was. It did this a couple of more times before I got to the end of the programme.

Any ideas what cause it? Buffer zone or something?

Cheers :)

Comments

• Options
    Marti SMarti S Posts: 5,794
    Forum Member
    Loss of signal briefly might cause that, at a guess
  • Options
    DWA9ISDWA9IS Posts: 10,557
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    It happens when you are on live pause and you have two programs set to record on different channels, but your situation obviously different!
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,225
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    It did that to me at lunch time yesterday maybe the boxes had received the epg update and now there just waiting to be activated
  • Options
    Forum Member
    lotrjw wrote: »
    It happens when you are on live pause and you have two programs set to record on different channels, but your situation obviously different!
    I was recording another programme and had one downloading but the download had finished by the second time it did it.
    So it did it twice when only one programme was recording. Nothing else was set to record at that time.
  • Options
    mred2000mred2000 Posts: 10,050
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    degsyhufc wrote: »
    I was recording another programme and had one downloading but the download had finished by the second time it did it.
    So it did it twice when only one programme was recording. Nothing else was set to record at that time.

My box has done this when I was only recording one other program. Last Friday, in fact...
  • Options
    Forum Member
    I wonder what it is then. It runs out of buffer space or memory when it is downloading another programme?