New camera...advice

[Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,501
Forum Member
✭✭✭
I'm after one of these smaller digi camera with interchangeable lenses. Ideally want a view finder but I might be asking alot, got a few in mind Sony Nex5 and that type, any advice people?

Comments

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 32,379
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Difficult for any on here to give advice with little or no information on what you want to do with it.

If you want to take random photos then any camera will do.

A recent thread gives some info about cameras.

http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/forums/showthread.php?t=1413666&highlight=new+camera
  • DarthchaffinchDarthchaffinch Posts: 7,558
    Forum Member
    I'd ask on avforums where you'll get good advice (on this topic)...!
  • indianwellsindianwells Posts: 12,702
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    beebo wrote: »
    I'm after one of these smaller digi camera with interchangeable lenses. Ideally want a view finder but I might be asking alot, got a few in mind Sony Nex5 and that type, any advice people?

I recently bought a Panasonic Lumix G2 that ticks all your boxes. Smaller than a DSLR, interchangeable lenses and even a viewfinder. I love it!
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,501
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I recently bought a Panasonic Lumix G2 that ticks all your boxes. Smaller than a DSLR, interchangeable lenses and even a viewfinder. I love it!

That is in my top 3!!! Thank You
  • fat controllerfat controller Posts: 13,757
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    beebo wrote: »
    That is in my top 3!!! Thank You

And I am waiting for a nice delivery man to bring our new G2 - seemed to be one of the best all rounders whilst still being that bit better than the more basic cameras