Options

****'s killer....corrie

2»

Comments

• Options
    cardiff boyocardiff boyo Posts: 3,065
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I thought it could be something to do with the loan shark she got Kirsty to arrest (the one who was gonna throw Rita in the canal). May/June will be 2 years since his arrest so its a possibility and although the actor is now in Hollyoaks it could be one of his gang. Also as Rita was kidnapped on her way to her wedding it could be quite fitting that his name is being mentioned again the same time it looks like her marriage to Dennis is over and maybe this could also be connected to the Tyrone spoiler from today.
  • Options
    johnny-go-gojohnny-go-go Posts: 153
    Forum Member
    jackol wrote: »
    The postman

My thoughts exactly. That scene with him the other week was weird.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 53,142
    Forum Member
    maybe she runs off and trips and falls down the stairs, breaks her neck on way down :o
  • Options
    Shazla09Shazla09 Posts: 29,337
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Peter?
  • Options
    wavlovrwavlovr Posts: 3,741
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    FM Lover wrote: »
    I genuinely think that it'll have something to do with the Phelan storyline.

You know what Tina is like, she has to get her nose involved in everyone else's business and after her run in with the drug dealer who she blamed for her dad's death she believes she's invincible.

She is very similar to Owen's daughter Katy, it's possible that Owen upsets Phelan even further and it's a case of mistaken identity when Phelan's hit men come looking for a dark haired girl with tanned skin.

I believe this Phelan storyline has been set up to culminate in Tina's death.

I really love this idea FM. You ought to be a Corrie scriptwriter.
    :)
  • Options
    Andrew_NeilAndrew_Neil Posts: 216
    Forum Member
    On Friday there was a scene when her new flatmate was using a smartphone dating app, they made a point of bringing this up, she even told Tina to use it. I'm thinking, maybe to get over Peter she tries this app and ends up being murdered by her date - a Hollyoaks India / Silas situation.

Then obviously Peter will go down for the murder as his exit storyline.
  • Options
    trevon1trevon1 Posts: 6,530
    Forum Member
    Obviously, it is going to the butler. It is always the butler.
  • Options
    wavlovrwavlovr Posts: 3,741
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    trevon1 wrote: »
    Obviously, it is going to the butler. It is always the butler.
    *Blakey mode*
    "I`ll `ave you Butler"
    :D