**SPOILER** Thread - Saturday 18th October 2014

Comments

• abigailsmumabigailsmum Posts: 2,554
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    sjmsjm2 wrote: »
    Who the heck is the Great titted trout?!

Ann Widdecombe :o
  • Margaret_ErskinMargaret_Erskin Posts: 67
    Forum Member
    millysshaw wrote: »
    Welcome to the forum , thought Judy danced better tonight. Would be nice to see her boys supporting her next week, like she always supports them.
    It would be good TV but it really would depend how they get on in the tournaments next week.
  • Margaret_ErskinMargaret_Erskin Posts: 67
    Forum Member
    Mrs Spratt wrote: »
    Welcome, Margaret - we love Judy in our house, I'm voting for her every week because I'm enjoying her Strictly "journey" and she is so funny :D
    I truly don't think her personality is coming out on the show, she just needs to relax, and go for it!
  • Thursday nextThursday next Posts: 194
    Forum Member
    Forgotten how to do multi quotes as I wanted to include the message from toyboysmum. Thank you both of the good wishes. My treatment was for lung cancer and the most annoying thing is my breathlessness. I am hoping it will begin to improve soon and I can get back to some form of normal activity.

If you need a back up list keeper I did do it - when it was a lot smaller:D - but am happy to do it again if needed.

Now to wait and see who is out tonight.

I
    May I add my best wishes and good luck for improved health. I am just having 6 days holiday in Scotland before starting radiotherapy for endometrial cancer.
  • Johnnys ArcadeJohnnys Arcade Posts: 4,105
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Betting update (on the off)

Betting update :

10.00 - 10.30 - 10/1
    10.31 - 10.45 - 6/4
    10.46 - 10.59 - 6/4
    11.00 - 11.15 - 4/1
    11.16 - 11.30 - 6/1
    After 11.30 - 10/1

Any more bets?
  • trudijtrudij Posts: 154
    Forum Member
    Ann Widdecombe

Of course!!!! Durrrrrrr !!! Thanks :)
  • JAMESPEARCE91JAMESPEARCE91 Posts: 3,786
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Within ten minutes of the first guesses! I really hope Scott is out tonight. I know there is a lot of negative focus on Judy but Scott is so much worse in my eyes. Having said that, I couldn't even do what he manages haha. I think every dance fell a little flat tonight. Didn't have the normal sparkle for me tonight :(
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I
    May I add my best wishes and good luck for improved health. I am just having 6 days holiday in Scotland before starting radiotherapy for endometrial cancer.

Hope everything goes ok for you xx
  • toyboysmumtoyboysmum Posts: 1,092
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I

Sending best wishes your way too Thursday, I hope you have a fine stay in our wonderful country (cosy warm up here in Aberdeenshire today!)
  • hansuehansue Posts: 14,227
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I

Enjoy your holiday and all the best with the treatment.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Within ten minutes of the first guesses! I really hope Scott is out tonight. I know there is a lot of negative focus on Judy but Scott is so much worse in my eyes. Having said that, I couldn't even do what he manages haha. I think every dance fell a little flat tonight. Didn't have the normal sparkle for me tonight :(

I think a few of us are missing the 'sparkle' this year - don't know why, just not yet feeling very strictlified :(
  • Jan2555*GG*Jan2555*GG* Posts: 11,064
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    What time was the spoiler last week ?
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    And they are OFF!
    Forum Member
    £100 on 11 - 11.15 please :)
  • Major ChudleyMajor Chudley Posts: 4,470
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    No shrapnel! Min. £5 Max. £100.

Also win only. No e/w.

In that case a tenner on 11.00 -11.15.. My name is Hector Riva...
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    What time was the spoiler last week ?

10:47pm
  • nataliannatalian Posts: 4,295
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Judy was the best she has been tonight. Scott was truly awful :( It is a shame that Joanne isn't able to show off her talent a bit better.
  • Sherlock_HolmesSherlock_Holmes Posts: 6,882
    Forum Member
    I'm most worried for Sunetra tonight so I'm hoping that she's safe (I've said that in about five different threads - fingers in pies and all that), while I've a lot of things crossed that Scott will be in the dance-off. Then again, I haven't much faith in either becoming a reality. Let's just wait and see.

I just can't believe that the three remainin bad celebs are all getting more votes then her.

And all the pretty boys (Thom, Mark, Simon) will surely all split their own votes.

But, it will be an interesting test to see the popularity of the celebs (outside the top 4). Then again, if it's Scott vs. Judy we are still none the wiser.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I think a few of us are missing the 'sparkle' this year - don't know why, just not yet feeling very strictlified :(

Well come into my virtual betting shop & have a bet! Winning will make you feel much better!;-)
  • millysshawmillysshaw Posts: 2,463
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    It would be good TV but it really would depend how they get on in the tournaments next week.

Judy seems to really enjoy dancing with Anton, he is a good partner for her. Anton certainly knows how to handle Craig's barbed comments in the end making him laugh.
  • toyboysmumtoyboysmum Posts: 1,092
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I can tell you loads. The pro dances had to be done more than once more than once for various reasons! Last week Claude and Tess coming down the stairs WASNT live!

I've often thought they glide down the stairs too easily with those high heels and long dresses!!
    Forum Member

I agree - they all looked a bit tired tonight I thought, especially sunatra (apologies for spelling!) and Brendan....
  • sjmsjm2sjmsjm2 Posts: 31
    Forum Member
    Ann Widdecombe :o
    Haha! I had to go on wikipidia to see who was missing!
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Well come into my virtual betting shop & have a bet! Winning will make you feel much better!;-)

Can't do that as I'm the one getting the spoiler - People would be shouting fix :o
  • Thursday nextThursday next Posts: 194
    Forum Member
    Thanks. I love Scotland and usually have at least 2 holidays up here each year.

I have applied for tickets to Blackpool, haven't heard if I've got them or not. Probably not.