Options

current itunes positions

Amanda_RaymondAmanda_Raymond Posts: 2,302
Forum Member
✭✭✭
According to Buzzjack forum member as of 10 minutes ago

54. Stereo Kicks - Mack the Knife (X Factor Performance)
92. Fleur East - Bang Bang (X Factor Performance)
103. Only The Young - I Wanna Be Like You (X Factor Performance)
116. Ben Haenow - Cry Me a River (X Factor Performance)
125. Lauren Platt - Smile (X Factor Performance)
138. Andrea Faustini - Summertime (X Factor Performance)
283. Jay James - Empire State of Mind II/ New York, New York (Medley) (X Factor Performance)

No info on Stevi

Comments

• Options
    xeoxeo Posts: 6,429
    Forum Member
    Jay's a gonner I think.
  • Options
    jerefprdterrajerefprdterra Posts: 30,342
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Who is buying that shocking performance from SK?
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0
    Forum Member

Teenage girls most probably. :p
  • Options
    jerefprdterrajerefprdterra Posts: 30,342
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    pingu58011 wrote: »

You are probably right.
  • Options
    Blondie XBlondie X Posts: 28,662
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    pingu58011 wrote: »

I'd say pre teens. BY the age of 13, most people start developing actual taste ;-)
  • Options
    dog_eat_dogdog_eat_dog Posts: 3,619
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

It wasn't shocking at all.
  • Options
    CARA2000CARA2000 Posts: 10,640
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

The worst tonight was Stevi and Fleur.

I didn't think SK were as bad in comparison. James is a decent singer and the song suited them. It wasn't overproduced compared to the aforementioned two acts above.
  • Options
    Kenneth_ChowKenneth_Chow Posts: 3,838
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Lol...these don't even reflect voting patterns...
  • Options
    JavarnJohnsonJavarnJohnson Posts: 2,138
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Good to see Fleur doing so well :D

I expected Jay to do better.
  • Options
    Blondie XBlondie X Posts: 28,662
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Lol...these don't even reflect voting patterns...

I agree. By the winners over the years, I don't think those who vote are the same as those who download
  • Options
    Kenneth_ChowKenneth_Chow Posts: 3,838
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Blondie X wrote: »
    I agree. By the winners over the years, I don't think those who vote are the same as those who download

Its laughable how seriously everyone is taking this...
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,868
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

I liked it and I am not a teen .
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 162
    Forum Member
    I could imagine that Simon has a very bright smile on his face knowing that SK is doing well on the chart, even couple of weeks before..
  • Options
    ForGodsSakeForGodsSake Posts: 16,235
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    kangroo4 wrote: »
    I liked it and I am not a teen .

I liked it and Im definitely NOT a teen.

Wish I was :D
  • Options
    AmusedmooseAmusedmoose Posts: 1,188
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Yes these are a con really. It's not a good reflection of who will win or simply go on to be most successful, most people just won't buy into this spending 99p a track for a TV performance that in the early weeks barely goes over a minute. Most adults watching the show simply see this as Simon squeezing every last drop of money from the public. Still it proves a certain market for Stereo Kicks, they might even get a deal from it.
    And I'm not being sanctimonious here guys because I've bought every Andrea performance.:D
  • Options
    09beyoncefan09beyoncefan Posts: 2,831
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    On the Australian version, the buyers and voters are clearly very differnet markets. For example, a perfomance by one of the contestants got to #1 on iTunes, and even #2 officially, but he was bottom 2. That was the semi final tbf but if he was selling that much you'd expect him to get the votes too. There have been a few occasions earlier than thar too where songs have got top 40 or higher there and the contestant was still bottom 2 or eliminated.

The Voice was the same. Leah Mcfall had a top 10 with I Will Survive and still came 2nd despite Andrea Begley's songs barely selling.

I agree that 99p is a bit steep and many people wont pay out so it's not representative. I have bought some, all of Fleur's and Lauren's in fact, and it's nice to have the option but I take it with a pinch of salt when thinking about them compared to the votes :p
  • Options
    AmusedmooseAmusedmoose Posts: 1,188
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    On the Australian version, the buyers and voters are clearly very differnet markets. For example, a perfomance by one of the contestants got to #1 on iTunes, and even #2 officially, but he was bottom 2. That was the semi final tbf but if he was selling that much you'd expect him to get the votes too. There have been a few occasions earlier than thar too where songs have got top 40 or higher there and the contestant was still bottom 2 or eliminated.

The Voice was the same. Leah Mcfall had a top 10 with I Will Survive and still came 2nd despite Andrea Begley's songs barely selling.

I agree that 99p is a bit steep and many people wont pay out so it's not representative. I have bought some, all of Fleur's and Lauren's in fact, and it's nice to have the option but I take it with a pinch of salt when thinking about them compared to the votes :p

Yes very true, forgot about Leah Mcfall. What a great voice. I think her 'Loving You' was the best TV talent show performance I've ever seen. Shame she disappeared.:cry:
  • Options
    Malc LondonMalc London Posts: 2,119
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I liked it and Im definitely NOT a teen.

Wish I was :D

Me too, I think SK are growing stronger. I recall One Direction started poorly until they got their identity sorted.