Extant (UK)

2»

Comments

• derek500derek500 Posts: 24,892
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    We watch the ad free version on Catch Up. No problems there, except the DD5.1 soundtrack has all the speech through the rear speakers.

We have to use the TV speakers.

Show only runs 38 minutes!!
  • Wbc-WorkerWbc-Worker Posts: 815
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    PhilH36 wrote: »
    In what way is it messed up? Recorded last night due to work but not watched it yet, sounds like I'd better catch one of the repeats then?

Edit: Just looked at the recording and see what you mean, I have the picture squashed into the top half of the screen.

the repeat tonight { started 8pm } is fine
  • ThrombinThrombin Posts: 9,416
    Forum Member
    anyone still watching, lol i watched the lat episode, so so, i may have been pahying attention but why did they kidnap the robot kid

I got the impression it was to use him as bait in order to capture her.
  • sherisgirlsherisgirl Posts: 2,413
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Late commers to this, remember it being advertised over xmas period on prime, as I do not subscribe to it, thought that was that, untill OH found this on SYFY, so have downloaded missing epi 1 doh of all things, but no mind had a feast yesterday afternoon, cant really see OH sticking with this, but its on planner now so something to watch, I stuck with Revolution and The Dome, so why not.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Am I the only 1 still watching,
    Watched last night and it was a awwwwwwwwwwwww moment, thought we were going to meet a naked grown man looking for his mother, hopefully next time.
    I cannot take to the kid playing Ethan.
  • ThrombinThrombin Posts: 9,416
    Forum Member
    Well. to be fair, the kid is supposed to be creepy :D

I'm still quite enjoying it. It's not the best thing ever, but it passes an hour enjoyably enough.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 143
    Forum Member
    I didn't finish it to be honest and I'm not missing the fact that I haven't either. Too boring, slow paced and overly complicated. Could have been done in 6 episodes.

Sorry I don't mean to put anyone off who hasn't watched it but this is just my own opinion.
  • SyrenaSyrena Posts: 686
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I didn't finish it to be honest and I'm not missing the fact that I haven't either. Too boring, slow paced and overly complicated. Could have been done in 6 episodes.

Sorry I don't mean to put anyone off who hasn't watched it but this is just my own opinion.

I could finish watching rest of the season tonight but I am at the stage that I can't be bothered, I can't take to any of the characters especially the AI Ethan.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    sherisgirl wrote: »
    Am I the only 1 still watching,
    Watched last night and it was a awwwwwwwwwwwww moment, thought we were going to meet a naked grown man looking for his mother, hopefully next time.
    I cannot take to the kid playing Ethan.

Ok maybe I will watch the next episode tonight then just to see if there is a naked man child looking for his mum :D
    Ditto by the way I can't take to the AI Nathan.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 143
    Forum Member
    Syrena wrote: »
    I could finish watching rest of the season tonight but I am at the stage that I can't be bothered, I can't take to any of the characters especially the AI Ethan.

Lol. I think I can relate to Hallie Berrie's character and that's it. It's not like she is disjointed or anything just badly executed.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Lol. I think I can relate to Hallie Berrie's character and that's it. It's not like she is disjointed or anything just badly executed.

I like Hallie Berrie as an actress no matter what she is in, so I will keep watching plus I get to ogle at the the lovely Goran Visnjic. ;-)
  • JoystickJoystick Posts: 14,254
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Wasn't sure about this at first but I'm really enjoying it now and finding it interesting enough to carry on watching.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Another awwwwwwwwwwwwww last night, I think its the endings that are making me come back for more each week, although in this weeks no much really happened imo.