Come on DTC give us a hint when your going to give the wonderful Shona McGarty a big

2»

Comments

• Pink_SmurfPink_Smurf Posts: 6,883
    Forum Member
    I hope not. Sick of this baby fetish he has
    In real life there are lots of babies in an area. Most straight couples have children including people in fleeting relationships. A fair number of gay couples decide to have children with donors and surrogates. Where I live almost all the people have children in my block. Babies are a fact of life for many people, dare I say most people. I think DTC is reflecting real life rather than having a "fetish".
    Fallon9 wrote: »
    I used to really like Whitney but they don't seem to know what to do with her other than pair her up with every guy in her age bracket. The relationships are never very appealing or interesting either so just end up dragging the character down even more.
    Agreed. I think there was an issue with Shona being late for work a number of times so maybe EE bosses don't trust her with a big story. I do get bored with her relationship only storylines. There's nothing wrong with the characters having relationships as that's true to life but characters like Whitney need more than just that. She's become a speaking extra.
  • vaslav37vaslav37 Posts: 69,538
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    ......storyline!

I feel shes overdue a major storyline and taking the chance to reaffirm that shes got great dramatic acting chops when emotional drama comes Whitneys way.

Make use of this bright young thing and not on the sidelines much longer!

I have just tweeted DTC asking him if Whitney, Lola & Cora are getting their own storylines soon.
  • HildaonplutoHildaonpluto Posts: 37,697
    Forum Member
    vaslav37 wrote: »
    I have just tweeted DTC asking him if Whitney, Lola & Cora are getting their own storylines soon.

Good on you mate!Please let me know if he responds.I hope its true that he reads these boards...:D
  • vaslav37vaslav37 Posts: 69,538
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Good on you mate!Please let me know if he responds.I hope its true that he reads these boards...:D

Are you on Twitter?
    Forum Member
    Take a look at Shona McGarty (@ShonaBM): https://twitter.com/ShonaBM?s=09

Shonas on twitter did you tag her in your tweet to dtc?
    Forum Member
    I think this question is still just as relevant.

Even after the big opportunity provided by Jacqueline Jossa maternity leave to give some of the younger female cast members a chance to shine and take on a big storyline still nothing :(