Options

EEs - I miss Ronnie so much

_Venger__Venger_ Posts: 3,223
Forum Member
✭✭✭
Does anyone else? Sam just brought so many layers to that character, so much more interesting to watch than cartoon creations like Kat Moon & bores like Roxie.

:(

Comments

• Options
    BieberIsMyLifeBieberIsMyLife Posts: 586
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I miss her too and Stacey. EastEnders hardly excites me anymore. Its changed too much and apart from Cora I hate the new characters.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,925
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Definitely Sam was a brilliant actress and pity she was underrated.
  • Options
    Dr K NoisewaterDr K Noisewater Posts: 11,593
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I liked Ronnie but dont think she should ever be brought back. The amount of misery she went through became so depressing to watch. No human being could cope with that amount of tragedy and by bringing her back would only add to it as no characters in Walford is eternally happy. I think on the day she is due to be released Jack throws a party in the square only to learn that Ronnie has been killed in a prison riot just hours before her release. An ironic end to quite possibly soaps most unlucky character.
  • Options
    LaceyLouelle3LaceyLouelle3 Posts: 9,682
    Forum Member
    I liked Ronnie but found the storylines to be unrealistic, I mean how many babies did she lose? I know it can happen but not likely. I also miss Stacey and Bradley too.
  • Options
    dazza89dazza89 Posts: 13,909
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I hope Ronnie does return at some point, Roxy isnt the same without her and with Peggy gone I felt Ronnie could of taken over as head of the family, lets hope in a year with new bosses and storyliners this is what will happen. Realistically aside from Peggy she is the only Mitchell i could see running the pub.
  • Options
    MattehhhftwMattehhhftw Posts: 8,688
    Forum Member
    One of the best characters of Eastenders in recent memory. I think the next producer will try and get her back. I miss her too, and Bradley, Stacey + Peggy :(
  • Options
    _Venger__Venger_ Posts: 3,223
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I dont miss Stacey at all
  • Options
    ScrabblerScrabbler Posts: 51,303
    Forum Member
    I'm glad she has gone. She was so miserable about the fact her daughter died even though she couldn't care less about her when she was alive.
  • Options
    DynopiaDynopia Posts: 1,645
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Yup, both her and Stacey
  • Options
    thejoyof_patthejoyof_pat Posts: 30,752
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Nope, I don't miss her or Stacey at all. I got over it pretty quickly but I was never a big Ronnie fan if I'm honest.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I liked Ronnie but found the storylines to be unrealistic, I mean how many babies did she lose? I know it can happen but not likely. I also miss Stacey and Bradley too.

She had her baby daughter taken off her at 14 and was told she had later died, so grieved for the daughter she had lost. She then discovered her daughter was alive afterall only for her to die seconds later. She also unwittingly killed her own grandchild by encouraging Danielle (who she didnt know was her daughter) to have an abortion. She then fell pregnant again only to miscarry and then fell pregnant yet again and went on to give birth to a healthy baby who then died the next day of cot death. So in total 5 babies :eek:
  • Options
    thejoyof_patthejoyof_pat Posts: 30,752
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    She had her baby daughter taken off her at 14 and was told she had later died, so grieved for the daughter she had lost. She then discovered her daughter was alive afterall only for her to die seconds later. She also unwittingly killed her own grandchild by encouraging Danielle (who she didnt know was her daughter) to have an abortion. She then fell pregnant again only to miscarry and then fell pregnant yet again and went on to give birth to a healthy baby who then died the next day of cot death. So in total 5 babies :eek:

what? The count is 3 for your comment, where are you getting 5 from?
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    what? The count is 3 for your comment, where are you getting 5 from?

1. Her baby daughter "Amy" who she was told was dead and grieved for.
    2. Danielle - although yes she was the same baby Ronnie was forced to grieve for her all over again and it felt like losing another daughter.
    3. Danielle's baby - Ronnie could have been a doting grandma now had she not encouraged Danielle to have an abortion which she wouldnt have done if she knew Danielle was her daughter.
    4. The baby she was pregnant with by Owen Turner that she miscarried.
    5. Baby James who died on New Years day.
  • Options
    Adrian gracieAdrian gracie Posts: 1,102
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I miss her too but if her staying meant we would have to endure a rape s/l or one where she mourns roxy's death then I'm glad shes gone.The misery brought on by danielle/archie saga was one thing but rushing her pregnancy only to kill her baby indicated to me kirkwood was just going to use her as a gimmick..Very much like how santer used stacey.Every scene with her wearing a blank expression and tear falling down her cheek was just overdone..