The last of us (no spoilers please)

Will_BennettsWill_Bennetts Posts: 3,054
Forum Member
✭✭✭
Started playing ths today really enjoying it well worth the hype so far . Anybody else a big fan ?.

Comments

• tombigbeetombigbee Posts: 4,639
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Loved it. Best game of 2013. One of the few games I replayed and enjoyed just as much the second time round.
  • Hendo9Hendo9 Posts: 1,271
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Excellent game from start to finish.

Graphics, story, voice acting, the lot... enjoy!
  • DEADLY_17DEADLY_17 Posts: 9,262
    Forum Member
    Awesome game! I have played it about 6 times now and still enjoyed each playthrough :)
  • Will_BennettsWill_Bennetts Posts: 3,054
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    DEADLY_17 wrote: »
    Awesome game! I have played it about 6 times now and still enjoyed each playthrough :)
    Wow you must have loved it then . I presume it was an easy, medium and hard play through ?. Not very far yet really . Without giving any spoilers is it a jumpy game ?
  • MsLurkerMsLurker Posts: 1,843
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I ordered TLOU the other day, with some of my Christmas money I received. I'm really looking forward to playing it. :)
  • DandemDandem Posts: 13,338
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Wow you must have loved it then . I presume it was an easy, medium and hard play through ?. Not very far yet really . Without giving any spoilers is it a jumpy game ?

Nah, I wouldn't say it's jumpy. There is one moment in the game though that pretty much put most gamers in a bit of a panic.
  • JoystickJoystick Posts: 14,247
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Bought this when it came out, great game. Must admit some parts scared me silly lol.
  • 007Fusion007Fusion Posts: 3,657
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    One of the most boring games I've ever played. So no, not a fan.
  • Matt DMatt D Posts: 13,153
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Loved it. It's my game of the year, and one of the best games of the generation.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    007Fusion wrote: »
    One of the most boring games I've ever played. So no, not a fan.
    That's funny , my mate said exactly the same . So would u say is a marmite game ?
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    For it to be a "Marmite" game I think opinions regarding it would have to be fairly equally mixed (you either love it or you hate it, numbers are half and half)... which they aren't. The overwhelming critical and player response was that it was brilliant.
  • CBFreakCBFreak Posts: 28,602
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Finished it a few days ago and it was great.
    Also great thing about the game is there is more to do once you have finished it.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    CBFreak wrote: »
    Finished it a few days ago and it was great.
    Also great thing about the game is there is more to do once you have finished it.
    Really how much ? Are there different endings
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    No, but you can go back through and unlock more stuff like with the Uncharted games.
  • gillyallangillyallan Posts: 31,719
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Game was very good. I really get fed up of campaigns so know if I was driven to complete it then it was good....for me at least.
  • JoystickJoystick Posts: 14,247
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    gillyallan wrote: »
    Game was very good. I really get fed up of campaigns so know if I was driven to complete it then it was good....for me at least.
    I'm the same, I get a bit bored of some games quickly.

So if I complete a game, it must be good (for me anyway). The story, gameplay and characters gripped me from the start in this game.
  • Renegade MasterRenegade Master Posts: 913
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Very good game, lots of stealth but IMO poor AI
  • DEADLY_17DEADLY_17 Posts: 9,262
    Forum Member

Yeah Played it on Easy Medium and Survivor plus i playthrough it again using all the upgraded health and weapons :D and each time i find something new in the game and i play through certain parts differently i.e finding another way to take the enemy out. I found it alot of fun.
  • Black HughBlack Hugh Posts: 1,070
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Loved it. One of the best games I've played.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 761
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Started playing this game and am liking it so far
  • Pink KnightPink Knight Posts: 24,773
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    That's funny , my mate said exactly the same . So would u say is a marmite game ?

It is one of the better games with a lot of cut scenes I have played, but I am more of a fan of old style arcade games and sport ones.
  • 007Fusion007Fusion Posts: 3,657
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

I couldn't really say, because i'm not really one for the zombie, survial game. But i gave into the hype, despite my initial disinterest in the game and it felt like i was playing a repetitive scenario, just in slightly different locations. The story is a non-starter.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Got through my first really tough part . Bloody hell those Clickers are annoying and menacing as hell.
  • gothergother Posts: 14,698
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Started on this myself a few days ago that muuseum is tricky (no spoilers please). Typical me gets killed lol. Did it in the end though.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    gother wrote: »
    Started on this myself a few days ago that muuseum is tricky (no spoilers please). Typical me gets killed lol. Did it in the end though.
    Yep that's the bit I got stuck on big time . how did you do it ? (Pm me if u don't wanna give spoilers )