Options

ZZZZ Simon is Back

CosyaCosya Posts: 4,730
Forum Member
✭✭✭
He is only back for two reasons

1) X Factor USA has flopped

2) He has seen what Kylie has done for the Voice i.e. upped its ratings massively. Is a much better show with her and Ricky on it, its fun, warm and great TV. He thinks by coming back he will create the same thing. I don't think it will. they need to overhaul Louis as while that clown is still on it I still wont be watching, awful judge.

Comments

• Options
    MandyXZMandyXZ Posts: 86,969
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Great news.....glad he's coming back. :)

Can't comment on The Voice, I don't watch it.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    MandyXZ wrote: »
    Great news.....glad he's coming back :)

Can't comment on The Voice, I don't watch it.

You should I hated the first two series but this one is ace
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Cosya wrote: »

Nah, one singing competition is enough for me, can't be bothered watching another.
  • Options
    Andy_Smith1Andy_Smith1 Posts: 4,499
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Nah, one singing competition is enough for me, can't be bothered watching another.

Dont watch the voice still as patronising and boring as ever and its turning into xfactor anyway. BGT is the only one worth watching, good variety a bit of fun, no complex stages and not on for too long
  • Options
    BROXI BEARBROXI BEAR Posts: 9,279
    Forum Member

It is anything but ace. They are turning around for some right shit.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    BROXI BEAR wrote: »
    It is anything but ace. They are turning around for some right shit.

Yes X Factor have get really good contestants. Last year for example look at Sam Callaghan, look at Nicholas, look at Tamera, look at the all girl group to name a few they weren't shit right?
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,691
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

The X factor isn't a singing competition. Anything but in fact. to be a singing competition you need people who can sing and as aptly demonstrated by the last show's bunch of detritus singing ability was sadly lacking.

The Voice - meanwhile - is for those unable to get on X Factor or for those whose careers have been extinguished/lain dormant.:):)
  • Options
    wilehelmaswilehelmas Posts: 3,610
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    There should be a refund on TV licenses for those of us that don't want to spend months inundated by this fooli$hne$$ and who will be forced to switch the TV off and go hibernate.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    wilehelmas wrote: »
    There should be a refund on TV licenses for those of us that don't want to spend months inundated by this fooli$hne$$ and who will be forced to switch the TV off and go hibernate.

The X Factor is on ITV or didn't you know that?
  • Options
    lizmlizm Posts: 989
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Dont watch the voice still as patronising and boring as ever and its turning into xfactor anyway. BGT is the only one worth watching, good variety a bit of fun, no complex stages and not on for too long

:D . . . . .
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 947
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

I don't understand how Kylie has improved ratings because she is extremely annoying, almost like she is trying too hard to be entertaining.

I get fed up watching them entertain rank average contestants. Just tell them their not up to it & move onto the next ffs.