Britain's Biggest Primary School - 9pm, Channel 5 tonight

13»

Comments

• Prince MonaluluPrince Monalulu Posts: 35,900
    Forum Member
    Rather enjoyed the poetry recital, nice to see space and time given to 'non core' subjects.

Some interesting techniques to bring on the new starters and quieter students like Toby with the sashes and welcome cards used last week.

Looks like sex education and relationships next week.
  • AndaghaAndagha Posts: 31,212
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Evening all, here we go again :D
  • Prince MonaluluPrince Monalulu Posts: 35,900
    Forum Member
    Sex ed this week.
    These 3 girls are going give me a giggle or two, farting incident has started me off.

Edit: Alanis and our trio, that isn't going to go well, considering they've forever falling out.

Is the Teacher correct in others experience/memory?
    Do girls this age 'usually' fall out in such a fashion 'warning' others off playing with each other, not letting things go?
  • Fibromite59Fibromite59 Posts: 22,518
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Sex ed this week.
    These 3 girls are going give me a giggle or two, farting incident has started me off.

Edit: Alanis and our trio, that isn't going to go well, considering they've forever falling out.

Is the Teacher correct in others experience/memory?
    Do girls this age 'usually' fall out in such a fashion 'warning' others off playing with each other, not letting things go?

Yes, it's very much a girl thing at that age. Girls can be very catty and unkind to each other, whereas boys will probably hit each other and be friends again very quickly.