Travolta & Preston split??

2»

Comments

• Options
    BingedrinkerBingedrinker Posts: 785
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    cobis wrote: »
    somehow this doesn't ring true, woke up where? were they sharing a hotel room? living together at the time? in the trailer on the set of Grease (assuming of course that this allegedly happened while they were filming Grease) actually in that case it is a wonder Jeff had time to learn his lines what with him fighting off the attentions of John Travolta while sleeping with the actress who played Patty Simcox (allegedly)

Like I said Google it - I obviously don't know the ins and outs or why they were staying together that particular night - pretty bizarre thing to ask but never mind. It also happened in the 90s - as Grease was filmed in 1978 it was way past the Grease days.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 53,142
    Forum Member
    i had a quick nosy at the sun with picture of Travolta in wig and wearing womans dress and thought what the f*** lol
  • Options
    Rose*~*Rose*~* Posts: 7,008
    Forum Member
    If you Google Jeff Conaway (played Kenickie in Grease) there's a very interesting story on there. His wife claims that Jeff once told her that he woke up one night to Travolta giving him oral sex - this spelt the end of their friendship. He also told her that Travolta and Kelly's marriage was a sham and an arrangement. This may be old news but I honestly didn't know.

Apparently Jeff did not tell his wife this, he wrote it in a suicide note he left when he tried to kill himself after having had cancer for a while. He was found in time, but then so was the note...
  • Options
    intoxicationintoxication Posts: 7,059
    Forum Member
    Jeff Conway thing is shocking! Can imagine it to be true though...

What I don't get ab out this whole Scientology exposing your biggest secret thing, is how do they allegedly know these people's secrets? And something so shameful enough to keep them in this cult? Unless you shagged a child or an animal or murdered or raped someone (the last two maybe not so much in the showbiz world) I can't think of something so appalling that it would keep them from escaping. :confused:
  • Options
    jzeejzee Posts: 25,498
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

What I don't get ab out this whole Scientology exposing your biggest secret thing, is how do they allegedly know these people's secrets?
    Because a whole part of the cult is that you have to let all your secrets out (which they conveniently record) and can then use to threaten & embarass people if they try and leave the cult.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,184
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Who knows where those pictures were taken etc. When Jett died im sure he went through a lot of emotions and tried many things to grieve.

Him and Kelly are in the Bahamas to let the dust settle.

I hope that no matter what the outcome they are OK. They have gone through a lot of loss.
  • Options
    sparkle22sparkle22 Posts: 1,135
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    personally I hate this whole culture of sham marriages if someone wants to be gay and keep it quiet fine.
    But it's so obvious he is gay and always has been.
  • Options
    CroctacusCroctacus Posts: 18,298
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    So why the dress....being gay doesn't also make you a transvestite?

Although it's,probably all a load of biologists any way? Perhaps it was an early audition for the Hairspray remake.
  • Options
    cazzzcazzz Posts: 12,218
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

What I don't get ab out this whole Scientology exposing your biggest secret thing, is how do they allegedly know these people's secrets? And something so shameful enough to keep them in this cult? Unless you shagged a child or an animal or murdered or raped someone (the last two maybe not so much in the showbiz world) I can't think of something so appalling that it would keep them from escaping. :confused:

Interview done a few months ago for The Conversation which was aired a few weeks ago. Kelly talking about her family and how scientology helped her when she lost her son (its about 8 mins into the interview). Discussing the loss of her son is very sad. She also mentions that she might want another child.

http://kellypreston.com/kelly-will-be-on-the-conversation-this-thursday-may-10th/

If she has walked out on JT I think they will get back together...its probably what the cult will want and pressure from it might be huge.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,184
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I just really have a hard time believing it... http://kellypreston.com/johns-mothers-day-video-for-me/

that video made me cry and the looks between the two are more then just Sham marriage.
  • Options
    sparkle22sparkle22 Posts: 1,135
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    of course if you've shared your life with someone for 20 years you will love and care about them but the idea that these two are anything other than very good friends is ridiclous.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,230
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Julie68 wrote: »
    I second this. I feel sorry for him and his family.
    If he is gay then so what? It's his and his wives business not ours.
    He is a good actor and gives us very good films, that all that should matter to the public.

It's not just about him being gay. People seem to be missing the point that if the stories are true, he is a sexual predator guilty of sexual assault.
    Whether he is a good actor or struggling with his sexuality doesn't make that ok, and I find people's "I will live him anyway" attitude quite scary.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,230
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    *love him anyway, sorry.
  • Options
    Big Boy BarryBig Boy Barry Posts: 35,391
    Forum Member
    Xenu destroys another couple of Operating Thetans???

DAMN YOU XENU!

DAMN YOU!
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 270
    Forum Member
    I think this whole episode has back-fired, if JT is gay fine but the thought of a woman having nothing to do with a child because of a disability, if true, is totally wrong. For me personally KP has come out of this worse.