Mutya Keisha Siobhan - second single (TBA)

1789101113»

Comments

• MaksonMakson Posts: 30,452
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    ^^
    YESSSSSS!!!

though they did use that dreaded word "soon" again without a concrete date:(
  • cnbcwatchercnbcwatcher Posts: 56,681
    Forum Member
    Finally some news!
  • Hollie_LouiseHollie_Louise Posts: 39,760
    Forum Member
    Jesus Christ they've spoken! Not getting my hopes up because it's just another announcement that another announcement is coming 'soon', after two years of 'soon' it's hard to believe lol, but they've spoken!!!

One thing that slightly worried me though, another new team?

Just in case they are unaware of it, I've tweeted them a dictionary definition of the word 'soon' lol.
  • mgvsmithmgvsmith Posts: 16,452
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    It's great that this thread is here because some of you guys are gonna have to eat some humble pie soon.

Believe, and stop whining.
  • glyn9799glyn9799 Posts: 7,391
    Forum Member
    At this point in time I don't care if it's massive hit or just sells 12 copies, all I know is I want it my CD player immediately! What the hell is taking so long.

Thanks to the other thread on the forum (something about missing the Sugababes) I've been listening to quite a lot of them this past few days. Too Lost in You will always be among one of my favourite songs. Diane Warren is just a genius! Such a classy song, sung to perfection.
  • Los_TributosLos_Tributos Posts: 2,100
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Sounds like they got dropped and had to find a new label. This can result in a long legal process as the previous label 'sells' the album they funded to another. It would explain a lot.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,074
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Mess. I did suspect they'd come out of the woodworks after Mutya's recent troubles
  • RobertfitzRobertfitz Posts: 2,732
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I really feel for all you guys who've been waiting all this time. I hope it's worth it!
    Forum Member
    mgvsmith wrote: »
    It's great that this thread is here because some of you guys are gonna have to eat some humble pie soon.

Believe, and stop whining.

Eat humble pie why? Because they don't believe in an announcement that an announcement is coming soon that turns out to be another announcement that an announcement is coming soon followed shortly after by another announcement that something is coming soon?

In 2012 they promised music within 12 weeks, it ended up being 12 months and then it ended up being one single and nothing else. Not even a performance in the past eight months, not a tweet or an interview in the past seven months. Obviously people are going to think the worst and they brought it all on themselves.
  • GracieLGracieL Posts: 4,307
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Eat humble pie why? Because they don't believe in an announcement that an announcement is coming soon that turns out to be another announcement that an announcement is coming soon followed shortly after by another announcement that something is coming soon?

In 2012 they promised music within 12 weeks, it ended up being 12 months and then it ended up being one single and nothing else. Not even a performance in the past eight months, not a tweet or an interview in the past seven months. Obviously people are going to think the worst and they brought it all on themselves.

I agree, there's only so long people can wait. MKS obviously didn't think through this reunion properly as it doesn't seemed like they have much planned apart from one single. People would have lost interest now (myself included)

I reckon their have been some disagreements in the band...again. Either that or they have been dropped by their record label.
  • KevinessKeviness Posts: 2,173
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I've given up on them, if they release something - great, i'll check it out. If not, then whatever.

Bored now!
  • Aura101Aura101 Posts: 8,327
    Forum Member
    looks like 'soon' is still the MKS version of 'soon' :D
    Forum Member
    Almost two months on, nothing else. If this is soon, I'd hate to see MKS take their time.
  • Los_TributosLos_Tributos Posts: 2,100
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Almost two months on, nothing else. If this is soon, I'd hate to see MKS take their time.

Hardly worth bringing back this thread for those words of wisdom was it?
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 966
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

Someone has to keep the hope alive :blush:
  • blueface2222blueface2222 Posts: 2,997
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Basically Flatline flopped. That is all. It was quite good too.

There is no record label no more, unless anyone here is in any illusion that there is.

The only way forward is a Pledge Music funded album. They can't afford it on their owns they are clearly not that wealthy considering Mutya had to file for bankruptcy. Shoiban can't have much either given her constant flop albums and i bet Keisha blew it all on a series of stupid things.

You know what they've most probably fallen out which is ironic yet again...
    Forum Member

Oh sorry have DS enforced a compulsory response policy? I wasn't aware you had to read or respond.
  • Aura101Aura101 Posts: 8,327
    Forum Member

Please don't make me bring up your Cher Lloyd trolling thread