It disappoints me to say this, but race and sexuality caused the mobs reaction...

[Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 65
Forum Member
I'm disgusted at the crowd.

I guarantee if Makosi wasn't black and if Nadia wasn't transgender then they wouldn't have put up with that bloody crowd.

Comments

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,926
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Oh FFS, Nadia is out because she had an incredibly negative approach to the show and voiced her opinions on JJJ.

She won the damn thing 5 years ago. She was transgender then. She admitted herself that she's changed a lot in that time.

NOTHING whatsoever to do with this.

Ditto Makosi. Victor will come out to cheers. Why? He's playing the game and enjoying himself.

Can we PLEASE stop these threads.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,260
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Oh another one of these topics!

:yawn:
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 128
    Forum Member
    Oh grow up. So sick of this now.
  • sheils1sheils1 Posts: 16,297
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Smerph wrote: »
    Oh FFS, Nadia is out because she had an incredibly negative approach to the show and voiced her opinions on JJJ.

She won the damn thing 5 years ago. She was transgender then. She admitted herself that she's changed a lot in that time.

Ditto Makosi. Victor will come out to cheers. Why? He's playing the game and enjoying himself.

Is it a crime to speak your opinion on an idiot who threw herself at a bloke who didnt and still isnt interested in her in a lover way cos if it is then im guilty too,ffs this is stupid when someone cant speak about their own opinion.:rolleyes:
  • iamsofirediamsofired Posts: 13,054
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Another race thread weeeeeeeeeeeee
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 18,108
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Why can people just not like people because of personality traits?
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 396
    Forum Member
    Smerph wrote: »

Well said!!!!
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,868
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    cbb_01_wenn455290_middle.jpg

Argument squashed.
  • sutiesutie Posts: 32,645
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Not another 'it's everyone's fault but their own' thread. :yawn:
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,248
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    You're absolutely right. It wasn't because they were awful people who upset lots of other housemates at all. It was race and gender wot done it, guv.

Zzzzz.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 399
    Forum Member
    what a stupid statement to make OP....so ridiculous. I wonder why they booed Ulrika when she went into the house then, are you going to say it's because she's Swedish...grow up please.
  • mervmerv Posts: 622
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    What absolute blinkered twoddle
  • CythnaCythna Posts: 3,102
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    The main reason people get booed imo is because they are female. Good looking men get cheered almost exclusively, good looking girls get booed going into the house before they have even opened their mouths. Makosi's being beautiful and foreign just adds to their dislike.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 4,864
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Sorry OP - all your saw was the ugly side of the JJJ cult in action (who probably come in all races and sexualities). Don't follow the cult and you get booed.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 87
    Forum Member
    :rolleyes:
  • janceejancee Posts: 2,881
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Nice try. Didn't work.
  • TalbertTalbert Posts: 1,242
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I reckon half the people in that crowd are the same idiots who thought 'Raoul Moat was a legend'

basically scum

The treatment of Nadia was appalling
  • crispihcrispih Posts: 2,862
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    John last week received loads of boos -
  • iamsofirediamsofired Posts: 13,054
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Yes being a certain type of female (black or white) seems to upset the teenage female viewers who do all the voting. We see it over and over. They dont like divaish/strong/OTT women.

The race thing is just a smokescreen we've had lots of black winners/runners up on British reality phone in shows.

Also bear in mind we've had a lot of black female housemates who have been evicted but Coolio (just) survived his eviction but walked and Victor will probsbly go throught to final. It is a sex thing.
  • simon01simon01 Posts: 1,188
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Boring!!!
  • Reality SucksReality Sucks Posts: 28,538
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    scarlett09 wrote: »
    You're absolutely right. It wasn't because they were awful people who upset lots of other housemates at all. It was race and gender wot done it, guv.

Zzzzz.

Who did Makosi upset exactly and what did she do to get booed?

As for Nadia - she was the same in BB5 - Don't get the crowd at all. Total ignoramuses. I just hope Nadia can get over that experience and move on with her life.
  • TheBillyTheBilly Posts: 5,514
    Forum Member
    It's what Makosi and Nadia said in the house that caused the crowd to react the way they did - not their colour or sexuality.
  • bitchboybluebitchboyblue Posts: 2,778
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    And that nadias condition has nothing to gay or straight, she was a woman to be a man.....nothing to do with being gay.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,926
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    sheils1 wrote: »
    Is it a crime to speak your opinion on an idiot who threw herself at a bloke who didnt and still isnt interested in her in a lover way cos if it is then im guilty too,ffs this is stupid when someone cant speak about their own opinion.:rolleyes:

What has stating her opinion about JJJ got to to do with being transgender?

Your post was that the viewers are racist and against transgendered people. I gave the opinion that Nadia was disliked, rightly or wrongly, because she criticised the JJJ romance.

You can criticise the voting public/ baying mob for disliking her because she took a pop at John James, but don't do it under the pretence that these people are supposedly prejudice against race of transgendered people.
  • PreconceptorPreconceptor Posts: 142
    Forum Member
    ajj86 wrote: »
    I'm disgusted at the crowd.

I guarantee if Makosi wasn't black and if Nadia wasn't transgender then they wouldn't have put up with that bloody crowd.

What a div......

I am sure there are plenty of minority groups you can join so you can make lots of noise being indignant on others' behalf about things that society in general are really NOT prejudiced about.