Neighbours- Anyone feel sorry for Paul?

Steady40Steady40 Posts: 2,095
Forum Member
✭✭✭
everyone's feeling sorry for steph, libby or toadie. But Paul did what he did because Toadie was helping Diana bring him down.

I know it's a long shot but anyone on his side:D

Comments

• Melanie858Melanie858 Posts: 3,483
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I can never feel sorry for Paul! Not even when he lost his leg lol!
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 9,333
    Forum Member
    erm..... no
  • ravensboroughravensborough Posts: 5,188
    Forum Member
    In a weird and twisted kind of way, I felt sorry for Paul because he was driven back to the dark side for the love of his family, but then again, the way he revealed Steph and Toadie's was downright cruel.
  • Harris_07Harris_07 Posts: 27,983
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I feel sorry for Paul. He's always being victimised and when he retaliates, he gets accused of being too 'evil'. I would be doing the same things in his position. Regarding revenge, anyway. Not affairs or any of that stuff.
  • Melanie858Melanie858 Posts: 3,483
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I hope Rebecca finds out he slept with Diana!
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,293
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Melanie858 wrote: »
    I hope Rebecca finds out he slept with Diana!

.....and, I have asked b4 but Wouldn't Toadie have grounds to prosecute Paul now, for illegally tapping his phone and recording his conversations??

Bring it on Lawman :D:D:D
  • Richieboy87Richieboy87 Posts: 3,383
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    No

just hope Rebeeca leave him
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 823
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Steady40 wrote: »
    everyone's feeling sorry for steph, libby or toadie. But Paul did what he did because Toadie was helping Diana bring him down.

The only reason Diana had to attempt to 'bring him down' was because he wasn't sacked fro stealing $100,000 from the company! And the only reason he wasn't sacked is because Rosemary is his aunt (though, ofcourse, it's somewhat out of character for her not to reprimand him!)
  • polkadottydresspolkadottydress Posts: 2,174
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I do feel sorry for paul, especially when it comes to Declan and the way that Dec talks to him.

"flashing around his cash"

that's all paul's ever known, telling him not to do so isn't what he's about so why bother telling him off for it. Christ, declan's meant to be an intelligent bloke - rather than going to the defensive about him using money to solve life's problems couldn't he just tell paul to have a bit more tact??!!
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,926
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I don't understand AT ALL why he played the tape. That was his leverage, and he wasted it.