Options

Mrs Bates. - Ever had a 'Pyscho' moment?

tracystapestracystapes Posts: 3,309
Forum Member
✭✭✭
I watched 'Pyscho' last night and wondered if anyone had ever made a gruesome discovery ala Mrs Bates in the cellar.

I don't think I've ever made a gruesome discovery but about a year ago I was on the way to Tesco and there was a pair of feet in a bush! (obviously belonged to someone). The person (I thought) was dead. So I rang the police and they came pretty quick, they went in the bush and after a poke and a prod it turned out he was drunk and fell asleep in there! The weird thing was he came from Manchester :confused:

Anyway, that's mine! :D

Comments

• Options
    annette kurtenannette kurten Posts: 39,543
    Forum Member
    Manchester, Christ that is weird.
  • Options
    stoatiestoatie Posts: 78,106
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I watched 'Pyscho' last night and wondered if anyone had ever made a gruesome discovery ala Mrs Bates in the cellar.

I don't think I've ever made a gruesome discovery but about a year ago I was on the way to Tesco and there was a pair of feet in a bush! (obviously belonged to someone). The person (I thought) was dead. So I rang the police and they came pretty quick, they went in the bush and after a poke and a prod it turned out he was drunk and fell asleep in there! The weird thing was he came from Manchester :confused:

Anyway, that's mine! :D

That is indeed the weirdest thing I've ever heard. Beyond weird, even. It's actually bizarre.
  • Options
    TakaeTakae Posts: 13,555
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Once found a decomposing hare (along with wiggling maggots within its gaping wound) beneath my bed. Does that count?
  • Options
    BerBer Posts: 24,562
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I recorded Psycho and when I went to watch it yesterday found out that it couldn't be broadcast for legal reasons.

That mildly irritated me for a few moments and a swearie may have been uttered.
  • Options
    Ancient IDTVAncient IDTV Posts: 10,174
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    One night some years ago I was home alone, and heard a loud crash outside. I went into the dark garden, and with the aid of a torch discovered some bloke stretched out on my garden path. I thought he was dead at first, but he was actually drunk. He'd tried to break into my locked shed using a large rock, but had only managed to break a section of the door off before collapsing. He was asleep when the police arrived to take him away.
  • Options
    tracystapestracystapes Posts: 3,309
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    One night some years ago I was home alone, and heard a loud crash outside. I went into the dark garden, and with the aid of a torch discovered some bloke stretched out on my garden path. I thought he was dead at first, but he was actually drunk. He'd tried to break into my locked shed using a large rock, but had only managed to break a section of the door off before collapsing. He was asleep when the police arrived to take him away.

That's....different :D I'd have been scared too!
  • Options
    TyrTyr Posts: 625
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Takae wrote: »
    Once found a decomposing hare (along with wiggling maggots within its gaping wound) beneath my bed. Does that count?

Do you have a cat by any chance?
  • Options
    pinkyponk34pinkyponk34 Posts: 1,244
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I still lock the bathroom door when having a shower.

You can't be too carefull.
  • Options
    Miss XYZMiss XYZ Posts: 14,023
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Tesco just had to get a mention. :D:D:D
  • Options
    agrainofsandagrainofsand Posts: 8,693
    Forum Member
    I still lock the bathroom door when having a shower.

You can't be too carefull.

Very true.

You could be attacked by a knife-wielding Tesco delivery driver.
  • Options
    TakaeTakae Posts: 13,555
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Tyr wrote: »
    Do you have a cat by any chance?

:D What gave it away?