Several actually

The Eastender who's ex is a Loose Woman
    The Millionaire Host
    The ex BGT judge

Its not BF giving the ex a twirl, the mind boggles
  • Options
    i4ui4u Posts: 55,018
    Forum Member
    Isn't about time the courts granted the public gagging orders against certain celebs?

Is the shadowy figure the celeb in question?

So it's someone with a basin bowl haircut who re-married and had an alleged affair with his previous wife?
  • Options
    lexi22lexi22 Posts: 16,394
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Divorced and re-married TV star with a huge public profile? That has to narrow things down somewhat, there aren't too many of those around...

TV star sounds like a presenter/judge or game/chatshow host.

Can't be Millionaire as not re-married.
    Could be the Mirror Man...?
    Could be the Loose Woman ex but hasn't she already written about him, isn't that all done and dusted? Very unlikely I'd say.

• Options
    RadiomaniacRadiomaniac Posts: 43,510
    Forum Member
    I'm trying to think who's a big name on TV, who had a nasty falling out with his first wife, then remarried fairly recently.

I'm sure it will come to one of us sooner or later.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,179
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Mr Crisp?
  • Options
    RadiomaniacRadiomaniac Posts: 43,510
    Forum Member
    Mr Crisp?

Quentin?
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Mr Crisp?

Oh that's a thought! He fits the profile...
  • Options
    Agent KrycekAgent Krycek Posts: 39,269
    Forum Member
    Mr Crisp?

That would be my guess, although the first Mrs Crisp has always stayed out of the public eye, so her writing a book might be a bit of a surprise.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Quentin?

:D I think you've nailed it.
  • Options
    Nuts In MayNuts In May Posts: 1,616
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Quentin?

The Mr Crisp who heads up a popular soccer show. ;)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    That would be my guess, although the first Mrs Crisp has always stayed out of the public eye, so her writing a book might be a bit of a surprise.

And would she do something like this, knowing the impact it would have on their kids?
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 15
    Forum Member
    Got to be the Mr. Crisp Walker. He married a buxom lady quite recently!!
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,179
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    lexi22 wrote: »
    And would she do something like this, knowing the impact it would have on their kids?

if it is her, maybe she is absolutley sick to death of this man being made out to be whiter than white and wants to put the story straight??
  • Options
    trec123trec123 Posts: 4,419
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Mr Crisp does seem to fit, but his ex-wife doesn't, if you see what I mean?
    These gagging orders are hard on anyone who don't have anything to hide, I would imagine, since all sorts of names get speculated about when the guilty party is able to hide like this.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    if it is her, maybe she is absolutley sick to death of this man being made out to be whiter than white and wants to put the story straight??

True. And who could blame her. Be quite nice to see the smug wiped off his self-satisfied face.
  • Options
    Tweacle Tart IITweacle Tart II Posts: 5,079
    Forum Member
    Just read this and the first person that popped into my head is this part time morning man who the sky is the limit for.

I'm not sure why as I haven't heard any rumours about him - he just looks shifty to me :o
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Just read this and the first person that popped into my head is this part time morning man who the sky is the limit for.

I'm not sure why as I haven't heard any rumours about him - he just looks shifty to me :o

Funnily enough, that was the first one I thought of, too, but he didn't get married again until very recently, so I'm not so sure.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

I have no idea who this refers to. A clue please!
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    lexi22 wrote: »
    I have no idea who this refers to. A clue please!

A tubby Irish guy who recently married his long term partner?
    Used to work mornings with "princess tippy-toes"
  • Options
    Glitter03Glitter03 Posts: 2,979
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    The one i thought of is the ex Family Fortune man who was married to Mrs BGT?
  • Options
    Forum Member

It just doesn't fit her, I'd be even hard pushed to remember her first name, she keeps herself out of the public eye, even when married to Mr Crisp - not impossible, but I'd be surprised. The Pie Eater's first wife is very low profile as well, can't see it being her (and has he remarried yet?)

I'd say Mr Millionaire's ex is more likely, but he's not remarried. Although, was there a Mrs Millionaire that predates his most recent ex?
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    trec123 wrote: »
    A tubby Irish guy who recently married his long term partner?
    Used to work mornings with "princess tippy-toes"

Ah right. Thanks. :) That's a good guess too.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    It just doesn't fit her, I'd be even hard pushed to remember her first name, she keeps herself out of the public eye, even when married to Mr Crisp - not impossible, but I'd be surprised. The Pie Eater's first wife is very low profile as well, can't see it being her (and has he remarried yet?)

I'd say Mr Millionaire's ex is more likely, but he's not remarried. Although, was their a Mrs Millionaire that predates his most recent ex?

Yes, but the story describes him as currently married so that rules him out.
  • Options
    Glitter03Glitter03 Posts: 2,979
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Just had another thought :eek: wouldnt be PA and KP would it :eek:

Edit: never mind, its him thats supposed to be remarried in this story not her lol just got excited :o:D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Glitter03 wrote: »
    Just had another thought :eek: wouldnt be PA and KP would it :eek:

Please god no, but he's not remarried and it's the ex-wife that's writting the book, so thankfully, on this occassion no, doubt either could get an injunction anyway the way they live their entire lives in the media.
This discussion has been closed.