100% ALLEGED Showbiz, Blind Items and Gossip Thread (Part 4)

Comments

• dee123dee123 Posts: 46,257
    Forum Member
    The iceman with a twin? He's married, although I'm not sure he's mostly movies?

He is. Even though he's in The Following, it's his twin who's been in Veronica Mars, Smallville, Warehouse 13 etc...
  • AdelaideGirlAdelaideGirl Posts: 3,498
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Yeah I know Jinks is his brother - saw him (Jinks) at Oz ComicCon last year. But IMDB seems to show quiet a few TV shows for Iceman too.
  • pfgpowellpfgpowell Posts: 5,347
    Forum Member
    Who was the woman? The one who shares her first name with a Hollywood actress formerly married to an action movie star?

So how does all this square with the one we think it is being a Willy Woofter who would have to be hypnotised into having sex with a woman? Answer: it doesn't. And in my book this one is more likely.
  • misslibertinemisslibertine Posts: 14,306
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    pfgpowell wrote: »
    So how does all this square with the one we think it is being a Willy Woofter who would have to be hypnotised into having sex with a woman? Answer: it doesn't. And in my book this one is more likely.

That's pleasant.
  • FilliAFilliA Posts: 864
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    All these years I thought it was Wooly Woofter. You learn something new every day.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    FilliA wrote: »
    All these years I thought it was Wooly Woofter. You learn something new every day.

It is.
    http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=Wooly%20woofter
  • FilliAFilliA Posts: 864
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    That's a peculiar page right there.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    FilliA wrote: »
    That's a peculiar page right there.

Not au fait in the wonder of Urban Dictionary? :D
  • RyJaRyJa Posts: 900
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    dee123 wrote: »
    From Crazy Days & Nights

Kindness Blind

This married foreign born B+ list mostly movie actor from a huge franchise that is set to have another release soon was walking down the street when he spotted a woman trying to change a flat tyre. It was beginning to rain and the actor handed the woman his umbrella and changed the tyre himself. The woman had no idea who the guy was until they started talking when she was thanking him and he ended up giving her passes to the premiere of his new movie.

I'm sure I read that was Mr Tumnus from Narnia?
  • pfgpowellpfgpowell Posts: 5,347
    Forum Member

So that means I'VE been getting it wrong all these years. You learn something new every day.
  • GiraffeGirlGiraffeGirl Posts: 13,619
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Borefest wrote: »
    On the Daily Mail website there is a story saying a well known media female in her 50's is being taking to court for sexual harassment by a former male employee but the female star has got a media blackout on her name .............any clues as to who it is?

Presumably the media blackout has ended

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2628308/Childrens-chef-Annabel-Karmel-fired-employee-rejected-sexual-advances-employed-good-looking-men.html

ETA: I've now read the article and it has been lifted :p there was no need for my sarcasm directed at the DM.
    Forum Member
    From Crazy Days & Nights

#1: This almost has been former almost A list mostly movie actress from a franchise, who now counts her blessings when she gets paid an acting gig seems to be proud of the fact that she introduced this now deceased actor to cocaine. It is one of her go to bar stories.

#2: More than one of the children of this former A+ list mostly movie actress wanted nothing to do with their mother on Mother's Day. The children are still upset at some of the behaviour of their mom. Meanwhile, a child that has forgiven the mother has been the recipient of a new home that mom just brought her.
  • RyJaRyJa Posts: 900
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    From Crazy Days & Nights

#1: This almost has been former almost A list mostly movie actress from a franchise, who now counts her blessings when she gets paid an acting gig seems to be proud of the fact that she introduced this now deceased actor to cocaine. It is one of her go to bar stories.

#2: More than one of the children of this former A+ list mostly movie actress wanted nothing to do with their mother on Mother's Day. The children are still upset at some of the behaviour of their mom. Meanwhile, a child that has forgiven the mother has been the recipient of a new home that mom just brought her.

#2 - Ghost lady?
  • ursula321ursula321 Posts: 1,430
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
  • lovetochatlovetochat Posts: 737
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    ^^ yes a little too obvious given recent events....
  • GiraffeGirlGiraffeGirl Posts: 13,619
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    RyJa wrote: »
    #2 - Ghost lady?

I thought this

I thought #1 could be American Pie
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    ursula321 wrote: »

It certainly is meant to be an interpretation of recent events but I'm not buying the " business arrangement" marriage. She doesn't need a payout from him for being in an unhealthy relationship and a bad example to their daughter. It's a standard gossip storyline about cheating and business relationships/marriages.
    Forum Member
    I thought this

I thought #1 could be American Pie

Who though? They are are pretty much train wrecks career wise expect for Willow.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Actually imdb lists all the major payers as having at least one acting gig a year and all seem to have upcoming projects, so while we have a perception of them being out of work it's not true.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Who though? They are are pretty much train wrecks career wise expect for Willow.

I assumed Vicky, given that her train wreck extends to all areas of her life :blush: Wiki says she has two films coming out in 2014 but they're not exactly blockbusters...
    Forum Member
    From Crazy Days & Nights

#1: "Oh My God, she is so old! Who invited her to this party?" - Hannah Montana talking about this still very much A list foreign born supermodel.

#2: This former A-list entertainer (singer) crashed and burned when she left the group that made her famous. She did so at the advice of another A lister who she stalked for a decade and thought that they should be together even though he is gay.
    Forum Member
    From Crazy Days & Nights

#1: "Oh My God, she is so old! Who invited her to this party?" - Hannah Montana talking about this still very much A list foreign born supermodel.

#2: This former A-list entertainer (singer) crashed and burned when she left the group that made her famous. She did so at the advice of another A lister who she stalked for a decade and thought that they should be together even though he is gay.

#2 = Ginger & Careless Whisper?

#1 = If she's talking about Mrs. Bowie i hope someone slapped the crap out of her. Though it was probably one of the women in Careless Whisper's Freedom! 90 video.
  • loddellboshloddellbosh Posts: 5,315
    Forum Member
    #2 = Ginger & Careless Whisper?

#1 = If she's talking about Mrs. Bowie i hope someone slapped the crap out of her. Though it was probably one of the women in Careless Whisper's Freedom! 90 video.

For #1 I was thinking a rolling stone gathers no...? She would probably be considered 'old' to HM. I'm rubbish at these though.
  • donna255donna255 Posts: 10,167
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    For #1 I was thinking a rolling stone gathers no...? She would probably be considered 'old' to HM. I'm rubbish at these though.

Yes, I think its her, she was papped outside the party before going in.
    Forum Member

Ooh. That's a better guess than mine. Though HM must be pretty stupid to insult someone who probably knows were to get the best drugs ;-)
This discussion has been closed.