Ding Dong Round 3 - Paris Hilton vs Shanna Moakler

[Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 10,304
Forum Member
✭✭
Seems like Paris has made another enemy in Tinseltown.

Avid Celeb watchers amongst us will already know about her penchant for taking other celebs men (Shannon Doherty, Nicole Richie etc, etc). Now she is reported to be seeing Travis Barker from Blink 182 and recently estranged from wife Shanna Moakler, former Miss USA and star of the MTV show "The Barkers".

Allegedly both have filed police reports early Wednesday morning, alleging each was attacked. Paris says Moakler socked her in the jaw. Moakler claims Paris' ex shoved her down some stairs.

Full story and video of Shanna's conversation with the cops here http://www.tmz.com/2006/10/04/exclusive-paris-shana-in-fight-police-reports-filed/

I can imagine that Paris has an inate ability to wind people up the wrong way from 50 yards! :rolleyes:

Comments

• Chelsey AcklesChelsey Ackles Posts: 1,022
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Ugh! Paris Hilton really irritates me.
    There really is nothing to her is there? Is there not a bloke she's willing to get her hands on?
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 161
    Forum Member
    I hope the stupid smug **** gets her comeuppance one of these days (I mean Paris).
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,564
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    its about time she got what she deserved - the complete waste of space. as much personality as potato.