Options

Sky Q F1 Legacy

pete taylorpete taylor Posts: 1,977
Forum Member
✭✭✭
Is there any way to check that your entitlement to the F1 channel as part of the Sky+ HD legacy was transferred over to your Sky Q system without actually cancelling Sports and checking that the F1 channel is still visable?

Comments

• Options
    Steve MorganSteve Morgan Posts: 268
    Forum Member
    Is there any way to check that your entitlement to the F1 channel as part of the Sky+ HD legacy was transferred over to your Sky Q system without actually cancelling Sports and checking that the F1 channel is still visable?

The only real way would be to speak to customer service
  • Options
    jonwmjonwm Posts: 1
    Forum Member
    First post long time reader :-)

I can answer this, had F1 legacy with HD pack, accepted offer in January 16 for Sports for 6 months, cancelled in May and still had F1,

Yesterday moved to Sky Q Silver pack and STILL have F1 so it does transfer over / stay on existing pack.

BR
  • Options
    atannatann Posts: 231
    Forum Member
    jonwm wrote: »
    First post long time reader :-)

I can answer this, had F1 legacy with HD pack, accepted offer in January 16 for Sports for 6 months, cancelled in May and still had F1,

Yesterday moved to Sky Q Silver pack and STILL have F1 so it does transfer over / stay on existing pack.

BR

Good to know. I might make the jump next year for F1 in 4K:) I'm not paying for Sky Sports just for F1, as I've been a customer since 1998.