aisleyne stopped because they are keeping the legends in

BluescopeBluescope Posts: 3,432
Forum Member
✭✭✭
The real reason Aisleyne did not go in tonight is because channel 5 changed the plans. the Aisleyne was due to go in tonight and stay the weekend with the other legend housemates and leave on Sunday.

Basically we would have had 2-3 day shown down before they all left. However now they are staying in their for 3 weeks that plan would not work. They could hardly have helen stay in their and aisleyne go on sunday it would make her look bad. On the other hand I dont think keeping the pair of them in there for 3 weeks would have been safe.

Yes long story about Helen going to spit on her is stupid. aisleyne said she would punch her in the face on BOTS I hardly think being spat would put her off.

Comments

• BluescopeBluescope Posts: 3,432
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

That is total rubbish. As I said Aisleyne said on Monday or Tuesday on BOTS she would hit helen. That is far worst than spitting if they where going to pull her going on the show they would have done before today. I think they took one look at the jump in rating with nikki and Helene and changed the plans.

I bet you Aisleynes will go in the house later just towards the end of when Helen comes out. The spitting story is just headlines to ramp on the story lines for when she does go in. I can hear emma now 'Aisleyne threatened to punch helen who said she would spit on Aisleyne lets she what happens shall we'
  • wigwag46wigwag46 Posts: 454
    Forum Member
    Why the hell are they leaving Woods in when there is all this controversy around her. She is totally toxic and has completely ruined this series. We now have her in there indefinitely as her holiday has been cancelled at the end of the month. It is the Helen show again for the second year running. I would much rather have had Aisleyne in there than her with her trout pout. stirring up all the time. Sick of the sight of her and her venomous mouth. Gewt rid of her.
  • OldnboldOldnbold Posts: 1,318
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    wigwag46 wrote: »
    Why the hell are they leaving Woods in when there is all this controversy around her. She is totally toxic and has completely ruined this series. We now have her in there indefinitely as her holiday has been cancelled at the end of the month. It is the Helen show again for the second year running. I would much rather have had Aisleyne in there than her with her trout pout. stirring up all the time. Sick of the sight of her and her venomous mouth. Gewt rid of her.

A rough guess is they are keeping her in for the controversy she creates. That is what she is being paid for - and she is delivering.

Aisleyne is just a mouth and a boring waste of time. Nothing that she says interests me. She is totally beige.
  • Littlegreen42Littlegreen42 Posts: 19,964
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I don't think the "legends" are in for three weeks, they are going next Friday.
  • ForGodsSakeForGodsSake Posts: 16,235
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I don't think the "legends" are in for three weeks, they are going next Friday.

Keep me informed as I shan't be watching the helen and Marc show,